Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,862,498 members, 6,867,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 07:26 PM

Please Always Be Careful About Your Children Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Always Be Careful About Your Children Health (104 Views)

Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / Nourishment Tips For Children | Health Total Clinic Deccan Pune / Happy Belated World Children's (health) Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Always Be Careful About Your Children Health by Annalise20(f): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Please mothers and fathers in the house
When your child especially babies have a sign of illness or fever PLEASE! PLEASE!! and PLEASE!!!
Take them to the hospital
Do not self medicate or take them to nurse to take injection
This happened back in 2016 or 2017
I lost my baby cousin to carelessness
And yet today again
Another carelessness.
He ran a fever yesterday and was taken to a nurse who gave him an injection.
He wasn't getting better so my Aunt called and started crying about it
Luckily, I had another aunty living in their side and she, together with her husband helped take them to Mother and Child
what got me angry was that the husband was there looking like a lost fool
As usual not caring about what happens to the child
After they saw them at the hospital, He was given three shots of injection and sent home.
This morning, when my mum called, the noise the baby was making alone broke my heart and my mum said they should go to FMC since they have paediatric doctors there

Now I was called that the baby has died
A family is handled by both the mum and dad
In this now, only the mum was running helper skelter while the dad was less concerned
Now the boy is dead
What is gained?
Nothing
And this baby came after a series of miscarriage
Now he is gone
Please, do not overlook some certain things about your children health
One second lost might be too late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Lifestyle Precautions Of Seminal Vesiculitis / BREAKING: Nigeria Records 3 Fresh Omicron Cases / New COVID Drug 'Effective Against All Mutations' Of Omicron Variant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.