Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. (5916 Views)

Sex Between Second Cousins, What Are The Abominations / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / SEX BETWEEN ME AND MY NEW GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2021
When my younger self used to be very religious, shy and couldn't stand dating a church girl cos of the guilt and hypocrisy attached to fvcking a babe we both attend same church, I never knew people somehow find a way to deal with such inner conflict of interest, or better still, cared less. They sort of find a way to neutralize that guilt. How convenient, what a duality of heart the religious can exhibit!

The older me who is more sexually freespirited succumbed at a point years ago, and started having an affair with a church girl.

After church service on Sundays, she would almost always beep me, wanting to come to my place, or asking me to come to her place, she was enjoying it, I was sort of bothered at first, till she pvssywhipped my conscience and dissolved everything left of my moral will. So It became normal.

She was never bothered about the moral problem of knacking each other as church member as she really liked me. And I find it quite surprising how after church we called each other and fvcked like goats and following Sunday we would see each other, sometimes avoid eye contact, then call each other after service to resume our knacking with all pleasure.
The sex always steamy, though I later started to withdraw as my instinct could smell an imminent scandal of shame that might break out cos we were getting too comfortable fvcking too much.(Our houses wasn't far from church)

I think the reason it's common on Sundays is because people usually have no where to go on Sundays, unlike during the week when we are busy at work, and having seen on Sundays, the familiarity is struck, and there's this urge to hang out and cool off after church before work resumes the following day..(gisting as pretext)

A couple of pastor friend, and church friends also told me their experience, quite similar. So post Sunday service knacking is actually common than the younger me had thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Bigredmachine: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Make i no talk wetin my eyes don see...

For those wey want make I talk...

So before I met her (though not my gf, just a lady that came to stay with us)

... She takes going to church serious, she's so dedicated to her religion, showing the outside world how holy she's... I quickly concluded that, if this one die today nah heaven straight... Little did I know am deceiving myself...

One day I mistakenly jammed her phone and my eyes saw nude pix, I zoomed in, it was her nude pics, chai I said let me find out more...

At some point she has always told me how her bf was a pastor or an upcoming pastor... I decided let me find out who she sends all these nude pictures too...

From my findings she and this her pastor bf will do video sex and all sorts of rubbish... And I begin to wonder, this na pastor wey go climb altar dey preach against fornication and all sorts, this na sister wey I dey call holy holy... Nawa o... Who dey trust all these biblical boys and girls dey try sha...

Na wetin my eyes find na Im e see sha... Although I dey regret am, but all na lessons

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
You may want to share..just to demystify
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by ignis: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Thou shall not judge
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:
Thou shall not judge
I don't think I was judging cos I'm not saint either. Was only narrating my experience from being sexually restrictive to joining that bad gang of Sunday fvcker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Iamtoyosii: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Ohun ti mo rii, Olohun mio sotoo oo( in Burna boy's voice)

Abeg talk am ,ma we hear
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Drsnives(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
God forgive me

Me na back of our campus fellowship we dea always run matter during night reading. If i mention the church name my homies for here fit decipher my name

4 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by ignis: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I don't think I was judging cos I'm not saint either. Was only narrating my experience from being sexually restrictive to joining that bad gang of Sunday fvcker

You are confused
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:

You are confused
. How? I'm lost, tell me about this confusion
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by ignis: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

How? I'm lost, tell me about this confusion

You should know more
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:

You should know more
Honestly, I have no idea what you are hitting at

3 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Gobengroup(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Drsnives:
God forgive me

Me na back of our campus fellowship we dea always run matter during night reading. If i mention the church name my homies for her fit decipher my name
Boss so na you dey Bleep our fellowship girls that year. �

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Drsnives(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Gobengroup:

Na then, man don change
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by germaphobe(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2021
my neighbour won't allow me sleep in peace with prayer shouts and rant on weekdays and still won't let me sleep tight on friday nights with moans and sexual screams. turns out the partner is their church youth president. hypocrites everywhere.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Drsnives(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gobengroup:

Lolzzzz.. baba them for the girls
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Kuriosmynd: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
germaphobe:
my neighbour won't allow me sleep in peace with prayer shouts and rant on weekdays and still won't let me sleep tight on friday nights with moans and sexual screams. turns out the partner is their church youth president. hypocrites everywhere.

It took me so long to realise Many Church goers don't mind bunking each other, infact they deal it well within themselves without affecting their theatrical religious demonstration every church days

3 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by tnerro1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you want me to dislike you immediately, just tell me you are pastor ......................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Lalami3232(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chai... The hypocrisy is top notch most times.
The most corrupt and rugged department in church is the choir and drama unit. Dem dey fvck demsefs like frogs. Even the married ones for inside are not left out oooo. I pity you wey dey use church eye take look people, dem go deceive you tire. I had a family friend who was so so zealous in things of God until we hear na ninja after such service. When my family members hear, none of us believe until he confess say na only 3times na he fvck the babe shocked
From that single encounter, I stop to believe people with facial appearance or zealousness for church. Abi u wan make I tell you about some pastors children wey dey on a mission to comb all the church babes finish? grin
My guy, not everybody for church be saint and neither is everyone sinners there. I believe say it's harder to find virgins for church pass club nowadays.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
tnerro1:
If you want me to dislike you immediately, just tell me you are pastor ......................

Lol....Naija Pastorpreneurs don show you..lol

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by chigomiced: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nah wah oooo

Nah church girls I wan dey bang now like this so
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Depressed101: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:
When my younger self used to be very religious, shy and couldn't stand dating a church girl cos of the guilt and hypocrisy attached to fvcking a babe we both attend same church, I never knew people somehow find a way to deal with such heart conflict, or better still, cared less. They sort of find a way to neutralize that guilt. How convenient, what a duality of heart the religious can exhibit!

The older me who is more sexually freespirited succumbed at a point years ago, and started having an affair with a church girl.

After church service on Sundays, she would almost always beep me, wanting to come to my place, or asking me to come to her place, she was enjoying it, I was sort of bothered at first, till she pvssywhipped my conscience and dissolved everything left of my moral will. So It became normal.

She was never bothered about the moral problem of knacking each other as church member as she really liked me. And I find it quite surprising how after church we called each other and fvcked like goats and following Sunday we would see each other, sometimes avoid eye contact, then call each other after service to resume our knacking with all pleasure.
The sex always steamy, though I later started to withdraw as my instinct could smell an imminent scandal of shame that might break out cos we were getting too comfortable fvcking too much.(Our houses wasn't far from church)

I think the reason it's common on Sundays is because people usually have no where to go on Sundays, unlike during the week when we are busy at work, and having seen on Sundays, the familiarity is struck, and there's this urge to hang out and cool off after church before work resumes the following day..(gisting as pretext)

A couple of pastor friend, and church friends also told me their experience, quite similar. So post Sunday service knacking is actually common than the younger me had thought.
congratulations brother, you have successfully prosponed your breakthrough for a pot pussy, enjoy it ok. Idiot, you know that girl is a devil, don't you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Depressed101:
congratulations brother, you have successfully prosponed your breakthrough for a pot pussy, enjoy it ok. Idiot, you know that girl is a devil, don't you?
Well, how wad I to know she was a devil. devil has no inscription on the face.
And besides demonizing her through sex, she was very good and nice to me, and wished she could turn me to her serious lover.
So I didn't see her as a devil, and she attended church very regularly...Dis was years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Depressed101: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Well, how wad I to know she was a devil. devil has no inscription on the face.
And besides demonizing her through sex, she was very good and nice to me, and wished she could turn me to her serious lover.
So I didn't see her as a devil, and she attended church very regularly...Dis was years ago
the Fact that she broke down your moral makes her a devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Matrixlord2021: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
That's not a church anymore,it's just a religious gathering.Dont be surprised if the Holy Trinity has packed their bag and baggage out of that place.
It pathetic why many gatherings today have nothing to do with God anymore.
They may clap,sing,dance and even share God's words but no mention of sin.sin is comfortable there ,so Satan is pleased there.
That is the reality.Gods spirit has left the church

5 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Gadafii: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Church girls are the easiest to bleep, just let her "win you for Christ" with better OT, u go back her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Depressed101:
the Fact that she broke down your moral makes her a devil
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 10:38pm On May 22, 2022
Gadafii:
Church girls are the easiest to bleep, just let her "win you for Christ" with better OT, u go back her

Things are really happening

2 Likes

Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by FreeSpirited: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2022
Matrixlord2021:
That's not a church anymore,it's just a religious gathering.Dont be surprised if the Holy Trinity has packed their bag and baggage out of that place.
It pathetic why many gatherings today have nothing to do with God anymore.
They may clap,sing,dance and even share God's words but no mention of sin.sin is comfortable there ,so Satan is pleased there.
That is the reality.Gods spirit has left the church
Humans love social gathering with semblance of morality....it fans their ego when they have to deceive themselves... Church na show as far as I'm concerned
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by drmuchin: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2022
All these prosperity gospel religious houses
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by frbona: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Make I Talk ?!?
Re: You Will Be Surprised Sex Between Church Members Happens Mostly On Sundays. by Thimhy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13
Thank god say i be virgin.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You / Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... / How To Play A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.