Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,300 members, 6,686,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 January 2022 at 12:46 AM

One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible (5675 Views)

Court Found Daddy Freeze Guilty, Ordered To Pay Millions (video) / Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Playloaded: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Couple of days ago, a video surfaced on the internet..the moment celebrated Nigerian singer Wizkid tried to lift Tems during their stage performance in London.

Wizkid stretched his hands towards Tems backside in an attempt to lift her up on stage, but she quickly and subtly brought his hands down.

The clip was captured during the just concluded ‘Made In Lagos’Concert in the O2 Arena, London, while performing their monster hit titled ‘Essence’.

Nigerians reacted negatively on it, as it was tagged sexual harassment.

My question now is, who the h*ll drew this?

This is disrespectful to our Big Wiz na.

But can Wizzy really pay millions of naira to take this off the internet? Hell no, don’t take my words for it..JUST CRUISE.

And then, what Tems refuses to give Wizkid, Ella Mai did.

Ella Mai & Wizkid. This is what Big Wiz wanted from Tems.

Come to think of it, Ella Mai is a bigger artiste than Tems..i wonder why she dey form lol.

Back to the subject matter, na who draw this thing?

https://playloaded.com.ng/one-photo-wizkid-could-pay-millions-of-naira-to-get-off-the-internet-if-possible-see-photo/

5 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by azadus18: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Rubbish and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Simdyofficial(f): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Playloaded:
Couple of days ago, a video surfaced on the internet..the moment celebrated Nigerian singer Wizkid tried to lift Tems during their stage performance in London.

Wizkid stretched his hands towards Tems backside in an attempt to lift her up on stage, but she quickly and subtly brought his hands down.

The clip was captured during the just concluded ‘Made In Lagos’Concert in the O2 Arena, London, while performing their monster hit titled ‘Essence’.

Nigerians reacted negatively on it, as it was tagged sexual harassment.

My question now is, who the h*ll drew this?

This is disrespectful to our Big Wiz na.

But can Wizzy really pay millions of naira to take this off the internet? Hell no, don’t take my words for it..JUST CRUISE.

And then, what Tems refuses to give Wizkid, Ella Mai did.

Come to think of it, Ella Mai is a bigger artiste than Tems..i wonder why she dey form lol.

Back to the subject matter, na who draw this thing?

https://playloaded.com.ng/one-photo-wizkid-could-pay-millions-of-naira-to-get-off-the-internet-if-possible-see-photo/
lol. Take your time o

2 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by ashawopikin(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
I am just hearing the name ella mai for the first time o

3 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Rugerman: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
ashawopikin:
I am just hearing the name ella mai for the first time o
Then maybe na your typ dey only listen to small doctor and mr real ain!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by ashawopikin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rugerman:

nope, which hit track she get

1 Like

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Prime4life(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP which one be millions of naira when wizkid fit pay?. wetin concern am,in don do am e don pass, after all dem go settle for back stage. Any ways bigwiz i get condom for sale 1pack #100.000.00

1 Like

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Olamilekxy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wetin concern wizkid. No artist outta Nigeria has been dragged like wizkid. And yet he didn't reply any.

2 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Zino990(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
That's the work of Mpkiri
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Terrium: 2:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
ashawopikin:
"Boo'd up"

She won a Grammy in 2019. Bruv...

5 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by GuiseppeO: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin

That picture wicked...both the real one and this one wey dem draw

2 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by ashawopikin(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Terrium:
"Boo'd up"

wow ok
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by delzbaba(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wizkid cannot carry Tems, that lady saved him plenty embarrassment cus he for just fall yakata

8 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by BigYash: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
delzbaba:
Wizkid cannot carry Tems, that lady saved him plenty embarrassment cus he for just fall yakata
My thought too.. They for fall together .Wiz must have been high on things,and that Tem ,abi TeenSoda no want loose guard. D girl knew,so she had to act that way.. Na pipo like op dey think otherwise..

5 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Onyenna(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mek dem both fall yakata baah......

1 Like

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by nairalander2020(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmm
Wetin big wiz do wona
Am currently jaming with his hit tracks.
Like for big wiz

2 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by tarantino1: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin

Who drew that shît?

Reminds me of

8 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Prime4life:
OP which one be millions of naira when wizkid fit pay?. wetin concern am,in don do am e don pass, after all dem go settle for back stage. Any ways bigwiz i get condom for sale 1pack #100.000.00

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Rugerman: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
ashawopikin:
Too numerous 2 mention just lyk where u dey ask which hit trak wizzy get
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by HillaryNelo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
He fit carry her
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Cholls(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
HillaryNelo:
He fit carry her
my brother I doubt

2 Likes

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by puppie017: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I doubt
Tems con do lyk chick
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Bunmhi(f): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Rugerman:

grin grin
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Drdreyy: 5:03am On Dec 07, 2021
No doubt It was a highly embarrassing moment for Wizkid. Women can be Very irrational at times.

1 Like

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by femi4: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Naija men and "you must pay back" mentality.

That you help her career does not give you the permission to gum body

1 Like

Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
ashawopikin:

Hit and run grin.. omo werey in lil Durk's voice
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Drdreyy:
No doubt It was a highly embarrassing moment for Wizkid. Women can be Very irrational at times.

Abi now . If he carried her doesn't mean she no go get husband again nah but no she's tems she had to embarrass both of them .
Re: One Photo Wizkid Could Pay Millions Of Naira To Get Off The Internet If Possible by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Terrium:
"Boo'd up"

Why you dey tell am ? I go fight you. Person dey under olomu all these cone comot dey stress everybody . You self cone dey answer. Mind yourself o grin

(1) (Reply)

Funke 'celine Dion' Plots Comeback / Popular Nigerian Girl Goes Complete nakked For Man Because Of Money / Late Nollywood Actor Laid To Rest, Pregnant Wife Attends Burial Ceremony (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.