Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) (23120 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by NoSentiment: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Emergingnation:
It is still better than a region where killings and terrorism has become norm

You mean the East where people are massacred and their parts are cannibalised by the supposed followers of the "religion of love "?

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by NoSentiment: 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
They will still blame Buhali for the non performance of their PDP leaders i whom they thought they had leaders, idiotic ppl.
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by TotoGame(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
TimeTraveller:

This Zuwo doesn't live in the Southeast. I can bet with anything.

He is either living in Lagos, Abuja or Kaduna. In fact, maybe kebbi sef.

They can't live in their shithole.

I live in ontisha oook!!!!

I know what I'm saying about yorubas cus I lived in ibadan for 6yrs ... forget about tribalism and co...

Alaye! the hight of poverty in oyo state is alarming
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by elmodee7(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
What do you expect from the dirtiest city on the planet

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by TotoGame(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
MARKone:

Shut up! Leave another man's land and deal with what is right there Infront of you. Why are you guys daft, Abia is messed up and you are talking about Ibadan. You need to leave your enclave and travel sometimes, you'll realise that Ibadan is 200 times better than Abia.

That won't stop ibadan from being the poverty capital In southern nigeria...the reason is that most yoruba men are lazy and useless...they only feed on rents from their dilapidated brown roof buildings....so shameful!!!

Meanwhile, I'm from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bolustical:
Ironically, Abia and Igbo people have the loudest voices on Twitter when it comes to trolling Lagos and Tinubu yet their states are not even fit for humans to live.

They'd rather die than hold their own politicians accountable.

Aba despite the bad roads is better and more developed than all other Southwestern cities apart from Lagos and Ibadan(though questionable)
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Brimstone77: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
shege developers. land of the falling sungrin

just look at..they will still be chest beating in the flood sef.

This harmattan season and we still have rain falling in Abia state. could it be as a result of their messed up environment?

If not that you're ignorant you would know that it floods everywhere...

Even in China and US.
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Mikkeal: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:
Abia no matter how bad it is...is still better than most yoruba states ... ibadan village alone has the highest concentration of poor people on earth

Forget lagos ... that one na over hyped piece of shit
Your complex about the Yoruba is something else these lands you talk about being inferior your people cannot do without ,abia where I served is still the same now ,cursed with bad roads ,bad government and smelly streets look okeshuku Lagos is America to your folks

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIZhXWAIDn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All I am seeing is potopoto water...na wa o....I thought all roads in abia are paved with gold and diamonds
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by deji17: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
PDP and IPOB has dealt with these people. But watch them repeat the same mistake of 24 years again in 2023. Is that not ment??
In their mind, they are showing Tinubu and Buhari pepper. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by IbadeHQ: 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:
Abia no matter how bad it is...is still better than most yoruba states ... ibadan village alone has the highest concentration of poor people on earth

U still get mouth dey talk, developers. Empty chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
BabaIbo:

Keep quiet please, you didn't see it's a reply to someone that brought up Ibadan and co into the discussion?
If he/she brought Ibadan into this, I won't tackle you but he was only responding to critics like you.

BTW, which Ibadan?
Is there another Ibadan in Nigeria other than the brown roof republic headquarter with annoying roads?
Aside from Iwo road area, which other place can you see a road without potholes in every 100 meters, infact 50 meters in Ibadan?

Flood is natural, it happens in most developed countries.

You stay in one hut/clave and be forming shit everytime.
@ emboldened

If iwo road is the best of ibadan you have seen then you haven't even seen the ibadan at all.

Iwo road
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by shigishege: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Traplord09:

What is in Lagos a place were refugee stay....
Without Jobs .....
De lagos you are calling right now are still igbo people that did it ....
Look de other side .. undecided undecided undecided
ndi deveRopers

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Abagworo:

Aba despite the bad roads is better and more developed than all other Southwestern cities apart from Lagos and Ibadan(though questionable)

@ emboldened

Ibadan is three times as developed as Aba and it's not even questionable.

Nigga please!

I have lived in Aba more than a year before, please tell me about a secluded place in Aba..

Or a very good road in Aba of with working street light and street sign..

Or a 4km road in Aba with covered drainage system..

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:

That won't stop ibadan from being the poverty capital In southern nigeria...the reason is that most yoruba men are lazy and useless...they only feed on rents from their dilapidated brown roof buildings....so shameful!!!

Ibadan the poverty capital of Nigeria generates the third highest vat in Nigeria and is the home of the biggest research institution in tropical Africa. cheesy

Not bad for a poor town.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Many of their brothers residing in Lagos and in Yoruba land will never see anything bad in the bad governance of their states but can waste their data to abuse Akanda Eni-olorunopa Oluomo Olanbiwonu Bola Ahmed Tinubu as if he is the brain behind their predicaments in their region.
Yoruba says Ile lanwo Kato somo loruko.

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by chrisvic007: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:

In spite of your drug induced comment, history and current reality show that your grand patents could not feed themselves until the moved to the south west.

We know your type. Instead of calling out your thieving governors, you would rather find a way of messing up with your benefactors in the south west.

A time would come when you'd see the other side of the Yorubas. Your cups atr gradually getting filled.

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Anndrew(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

These "Owo mi da" people sef. You left your Lagos that turns into Atlantic Ocean anytime there's rainfall to attack Aba.
Jesu!!!! Na lagos b this...this the highest as a whole headquarters in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by IjebuWarrior: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Far better than Lagos flood that can be used as fishing expedition.

Better than Lagos, yet, >80% of Igbos don run commot dem jungle come Lagos for survival. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Land of trillionaires.
so you see any brown roof there ? The least u can see there is 4 storey building and 99.9% of them are owned by common traders, or do you want people to start fixing government roads just to show off they had the money Show us heart of ogun and oyo let's see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by chachauche(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
NWA Aba GA Aru Aba
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by gentle136(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Stop the nonsense! The post is about Abia! Don't deflect it. Anuofia!
deflecting or not, dis country is a fvcking shithole.

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Bigboy911: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

You're a nincompoop

Thunda fire that your smelling mouth!
Animal,shut ur smelly dirty mouth,Abia is still far better than Osun Ekiti and ur useless Oyo state brown roof capital of the world and no state in Nigeria that don’t experience flood
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Bigboy911: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:

Ekiti,Oyo and Osun state are de poverty brown roof capital of de southern Nigeria
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Cerebellum: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bigboy911:

Animal,shut ur smelly dirty mouth,Abia is still far better than Osun Ekiti and ur useless Oyo state brown roof capital of the world and no state in Nigeria that don’t experience flood
Continue, mind you I'm neither from the brown roof you mentioned or your Biafra
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by mrkunlex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:

mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Chibuezem(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
TotoGame:

Ewu Gambia Abia is the worst state jare call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Stanleyq: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
jmoore:
The state of Nnamdi Kanu, he will never order boycott of election in Abia state. Always using Anambra for his propaganda.
irrelivant
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Upjis: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIZhXWAIDn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ngwa people are the most stupid and foolish people I have ever seen
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by Stanleyq: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Abia abulugo ndi ikpeazu o
Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by smiliyB(f): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Black people with empty skull. See dem suffer heads mocking each other.

I swear cheesy I don laff tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) by owerrezeorba(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Menhhhhh Aba is in a mess!!!
True true
I'm here I can't even understand what's going on here!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Wants Nigeria Returned To Parliamentary System / States In Nigeria With The Most Civilized Citizens / #MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.