Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,976 members, 7,803,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) (35191 Views)

Davido Remembers Obama DMW On Posthumous Birthday (Photos) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Citizenshelm: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Singer Davido on Monday uploaded a photo of his former aide late Obama DMW as he continues to mourn the latter, Igbere TV reports.

The 29-year-old shared the photo of the deceased also known as 44 on Instagram saying, “44 Love and miss you O FE RE GE!!.”

In the tribute Davido wrote for Obama in June 2021, he described him as his backbone, stating that his death hurts him so much.

“This is by far the hardest thing I’ve had to write. I am hurt, broken, sad, and lost. For the first time in my life, I am extremely confused. The pain is one I cannot explain. 44 was more than an elder brother to me, he was a protector. He was someone that literally just always made me smile. He would do absolutely anything to make me smile, no matter the issue or problems I had.

“His response was always ‘don’t worry, I’ll talk to them’. ‘Don’t worry I’ll sort it out’. ‘Don’t worry I’ll give them something’. I would never believe in a million years I will be writing a tribute like this to someone so dear to me this soon. All my life it’s been ‘David you’re strong, David you’re strong’. 44 I won’t lie to you, this time around, this one weak me. I miss you so much 44,” he wrote.

Obama died in June 2021, after complaining of shortness of breath, reports said he drove himself to a hospital in the Lekki area of Lagos where he eventually died a few hours later.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2722590805333945520?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
His LM wink

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by donprincebigt(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hf
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by buygala(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's ok bros

Let sleeping dog abi na human being lie smiley

Before men start reasoning the connection between your new Rolls Royce and the dead nigga smiley

I repeat

Oga David, off mic smiley

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to that niggar

Alot of pussy asss niggarrrs on this thread screaming Davido sacrificed that that niggar called Obama

Let me tell you all a secret. We were born to die....an death is only the beginning
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Ain't no niggar or fan of Davido....but I must always say the truth

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
RIP.

1 Like

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Digitallegendzx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Person way you sacrifice

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dead men read no tales.

Godspeed...

2 Likes

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by MrVicar(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
RIP bro

1 Like

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one he's saying this after 200 Milla donation, auto renew loading.. who's gonna be next?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Person way you sacrifice
Grow up!! undecided

20 Likes

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
This hits different. Rest on 44
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Bvmsson(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wow.... May his soul rest in peace.
Hope you all are seeing this..... As a guy you can tell your fellow guy that you love them with inciting or thinking nonsense.... Mtchw....

Davido he also loves you from heaven or hell whichever....
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Catechizm: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
TimeTraveller:
I am not insinuating anything o!
But see ehn, if to say I dey work for/with Davido, I for don run.
Maybe that's why Mayorkun japa.

Again, I am not insinuating anything o!
But if "I miss you" don pass more than once... think am.

Was your foolishness learnt or is it inborn? cheesy

Digitallegendzx:
Person way you sacrifice

Dey look ground when u dey waka, people dey pick sense for ground nowadays cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
OBO they call you frog voice, but I enjoy your songs more than any naija artist including Burna Girl Boy

9 Likes

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Think4Yourself: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Blessed

Real recognise Real

1 Like

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by lightwind(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by KingsleySmart(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
His LM wink

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by chiago95(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Person way you sacrifice

Talk what you know o

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
44! cool
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Olam09(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Saka
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by joelag: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
You're lonely, when you're dead. J. H. Chase.
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by money121(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by SensualMan: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's hard man! Take heart!
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by Tybe3: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
buygala:
It's ok bros

Let sleeping dog abi na human being lie smiley

Before men start reasoning the connection between your new Rolls Royce and the dead nigga smiley

I repeat

Oga David, off mic smiley
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by chiago95(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Person way you sacrifice
say what you know bro.

Nairalanders sha... ur mouth go soon put u 4 high jump

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Person way you sacrifice

Damn!!! WTF is wrong with y'all niggas? Grow the fvck up, kid! David sacrificed nobody!

44 died of health related issues. When last did you even do medical checkup? Always quick to blame others for their misfortune.

5 Likes

Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by DSC7: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rest on Obama...

God Bless OBO cool
Re: I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
His LM wink

Who no-go no know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) / "Until I Start Sleeping With Your Father's.... " - Ahneeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.