Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics (46521 Views)

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Nemere2020: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Paris Saint-Germain manager, Mauricio Pochettino, has found himself under more pressure, with Lionel Messi’s camp questioning his tactical acumen, L’Equipe reports.

They believe his game plan is “too restrictive”.

Pochettino has struggled to impress with the Ligue 1 team despite having a star-studded side at his disposal.

Messi has scored just one league goal this season and his camp have now taken aim at the manager in private.

Despite currently topping the table by 11 points, PSG have been heavily criticised for their poor, uninspiring performances.

They were recently forced to settle for a draw against Lens and Nice.

A trident of Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar have often failed to click and Pochettino has not settled on his ideal line-up, having not played the same starting XI more than once this campaign.

The team’s style of play has also been described as being ‘restrictive’ – and their inability to transition to counter-attacks and get the most out of their talented forwards is another reason why former Tottenham boss Pochettino is under fire.

There are also concerns inside PSG’s dressing room that their manager is not harsh enough, as he “strives on a daily basis” to avoid arguments and show “consideration”.

It is indeed believed Pochettino has “lost credit” with parts of his team as a result of his soft approach.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/06/trouble-in-psg-dressing-room-messi-questions-pochettinos-tactics/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1638797958

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by maiquel: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truly, but I still couldn't see any where in your report where Messi complained, as again your headline sad

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
All I know is if he did not win the champion's league this season there is every possibility that he will be sacked as the manager of that club.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Joebayo217: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
No coach can manage dis psg team too much ego in dat team Dem no go reach semi final of ucl dis season if Dem dey perform like dat

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by MangekyoAlt: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fake news

12 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by paulolee(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ancelotti
Tuchel
Poch

These coaches have lead teams to CL final or glory...now they wanna add Zidane to the list of failedcoaches....

When man u were suffering, they all blamed Ronaldo, that he unbalanced the team , when it was glaring that it was the coach....now look at psg , a team that got to the semi final of CL last season , was doing soooo well in the beginning of the season, the moment messi started, the team started struggling, , they will never say anything bad against messi , the media will always go cold against him but hot against Ronaldo... its too glaring on the hate on Ronaldo...this is whats killing the world... it has even affected mbappe....mbappe was dropped to accommodate messi , it was soo bad that they had to introduce him with 20mins left and his cross found wijnaldum.... psg is mbappe , Messi the fraud is killing that team and is being exposed every game

133 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by OJEEMAH(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Not surprised.........After winning seven(7) unprecedented Balon D'ors, i was expecting the other camp to come up with something as little as this just to blackmail the young man like they did when he was in Barcelona. Even ESPN is on their payroll at the moment.... Go to twitter and see the silent vendetta.

These unremorseful and bias MODs never cease to amaze me.

Its on FP as expected...... Creating this kind of thread about Ronaldo is actually a waste of time as the MODs will not hesitate to bury it with the speed of light.

The only thing i can't say for sure is, if Seun supports this injustice and inequality cos we have drawn his attention to this double standard severally but no action nor comment till now.

Those that can't cope with Messi's 7th unprecedented Balon D'ors are already masturbating, blaming and discrediting the young man.

Make una enjoy......na MODs cause am!!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lalami3232(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
If this beer parlor news is true, then I support Messi. That coach no sabi anything atall, maybe he think say this na Tottenham. Imagine say na Guadiola na get those attacking trio. See eeh, make dem sack the coach abeg, the guy tactics is too poor for such galacticos. For person to play PSG straight win na war, the ticket go cut.
I agree with my G.O.A.T on this decision, make dem change coach cus he tactics dey shallow.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day wey Ronaldo go fit equal messi for world best award, I go quit to watch football"

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by God1000(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
He's the boss, they should listen to him

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Onyenna(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ike gwuru....
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dream is dream but not when something bigger like Mercy is involved

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Oddfinder: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Abeg they should inform his handlers o
This is not Barcelona that coaches must bend tactics and strategies just to accommodate him..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by michlins(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Blame the coach instead of your inability to score goals. Xavi and iniesta don go na

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by phenzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
This midget wan scatter psg the same way he did at barca cheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Mopolchi: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Messi don carry him bad character come our PSG sad

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by IzzyAgu: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
E Cornchan dem for there

Tactics their own!
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Jackyz: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
This fraud that can`t score in farmers league

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Dailymice: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Neimar: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Agenda see them
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kharol1234: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Poch they fear.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Omniman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
cool
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by QuickStandard: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
That fraud...... cool

Since his arrival to PSG. The club has been struggling. PSG that normally score a minimum of 3goals per game, can't even score a single again.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by handsomeyinka(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Angelfrost(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmm... This is the same person United fans are clamoring for?!! I pity una in advance!

Poch has clearly not learned anything from his stay in England...

How can a coach find it hard to put his foot down and pick a first team of players who listen and fit cleanly into his game plan?!! How is he now different from that Norwegian Health Instructor?!! Trying to please everyone especially the Cabal among the players will undo even the best of coaches.

A coach lacking balls will never go far with a team of celebrities like United, Liverpool, Bayern and PSG...

Sadly, Poch is about to become unemployed soon... Zidane will likely get that job. It's unlikely United will be interested in him then, especially if Rangnick delivers the goods this season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Fuckthamods: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
This fraud has started what he did in Barcelona.... Like it's poch fault he's finished, he should just respect himself and retire or move back to argentina. Poch is doing a great job despite the fraud hindering the team, PSG tops the table with massive points which were obviously earned when the fraud wasn't on the pitch with the rest of the players. The fraud hinders the progress of the team whenever he plays and poch can't substitute him cos of his controversial character.
PSG just wasted money buying trouble...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by bigdammyj: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by drlaykay(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
A lot of people will jump into criticizing Messi without read through the text

8 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by KillAlabi2021(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
This short man want poch to be sacked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Jidemoo: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
The day wey Bayern Munich and PSG will meet maybe later in Champions league na that day we go see the other side of Lewandowski

Lately,e better make I watch Enyimba or Rangers International matches than watch PSG matches cos I fit use vex break my Television set

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga / Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) / Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.