Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos (23743 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by elmodee7(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
ajumma:

Chikwendu said “He (Fani-Kayode) says it’s a cultural thing for the Igbo to be rude and that is why we don’t have a hierarchy.

@bold you mean been a traitors like

those below ?

kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
EmekaA125
NGArmyTerrorist
Tranquillity360
BeardedMeat
HIYN:
bencr7
EmekaBlue
chichar1
kettykin
okoroemeka
sharpsecret
DOTian:
WhatCanIsay
sekundosekundo
federal9
after4
jmoore

It's a fact that igbo people only respect money. Be you a ritualists, scammers, baby factory operator, drug trafficking, human trafficker, kidnapper, prostitute, fake pastor, false prophet, armed robbery, pirates , terrorist... etc they will respect you. To the igbo people it's all about the money. Idiots

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Newton85: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Omanambala:

Akiolu na your people...forget the attachee by your Oba to Bini. Na clout he dey chase.

As per your reputation, here, it's not something anybody should be reviewing....very disgusting and sad. You can actually argue without pouring out so much hate. Does it make you happy ? I am just checking because it's not normal for a sensible human to stay on hate for so long. How do you sleep at night....go through your POST history and read yourself. If you don't find it despicable then I will hail you.
You're the last person to preach to me though. I didn't know Nairaland police had monitoring me sha. Na wah for you o.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Newton85: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Omanambala:

I don't have any white woman fetish and I am black. The ish is that many black men always talk about all these glorious features of a black woman yet when pepper rest na to port carry oyibo woman , jejely.
You'll also do the same if you have opportunity bro.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by mrkunlex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
LutanFyah:
You and your tribesmen are very useless.

Yoruba and Hausa are the scum of this continent. Dirty beggars littering the who place with the daft offsprings.

Hausa and Yoruba are the problem of this country.
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2, the guy insulted a whole tribe
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tnerro1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Go and research, it is mostly Igbo people that are fighting the owner of Air peace for no good reason
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Okudiover(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Madam as far back as 2013 before he married you we have always known about his deep hatred for Igbos. But when he left the APC and joined GEJ and started hobnobbing with the likes of Enyinnaya Abaribe and Nnamdi Kanu many where fooled. I for one was not. You married him despite your knowledge of his hate for your people. That is your cross to carry. You are saying this now as a woman who have lost out in the matter so it is clearly understandable.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Truflexunits(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Madam precious your ex husband hates igbos and you foolishly open your legs wide and born multiple babies for him and you don’t remember when the love was shacking you like you were soaked in alcohol like H20, madam fight for your broken marriage and leave igbos out of it.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Truflexunits(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
tnerro1:
Go and research, it is mostly Igbo people that are fighting the owner of Air peace for no good reason
Yes, igbos are their own enemies

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Maobichek: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
BigSarah:
Igbos are not Rude!!!

Individualism is the blessing and problem of Igbos...
It's a problem in country like Nigeria, because we're all different..
I honestly think as long as we remain in Nigeria we should quell our individuality..

But Precious shame on you for Playing this card!!

It's a pity, Precious should be more matured than this, when the going was good, she didn't say all this, she is just an opportunitist if she actually said what i just read. Tomorrow, she may still run back to FFK.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Okudiover:
Madam as far back as 2013 before he married you we have always known about his deep hatred for Igbos. But when he left the APC and joined GEJ and started hobnobbing with the likes of Enyinnaya Abaribe and Nnamdi Kanu many where fooled. I for one was not. You married him despite your knowledge of his hate for your people. That is your cross to carry. You are saying this now as a woman who have lost out in the matter so it is clearly understandable.

Why are you moaning and crying? Your women are exactly the same as you Igbo men.

I.e ready to do anything for money. Even marry and stay with a man who despises their ethnic group.

FFK is a cad no doubt but Precious should keep her mouth shut and you should stop your holier-than-thou preening also. It does not suit you.

This is just another tale of an unprincipled Igbo selling herself for money. Nothing new.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tnerro1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truflexunits:

Yes, igbos are their own enemies

The IGBOs just hate to see a successful up and coming person, be it IGBOs or non IGBOs
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
AbijaJ:
grin wink FFK just like to dey use ibo people catch cruise. But hin no fit stay away from ibo towto.
Same with Davido grin grin grin

Yoruba and The Love for IGBO girls punna grin grin grin

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Dshocker(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
someone that was fvcking Bianca Ojukwu hate ibo?

You have no prove to that
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by nisai: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Newton85:
You don't mean it!? You mean the defender of IPOB/Eboes hate Eboes? Lol. Once you have a rancor with an Eboe, they immediately take refuge in ethnic baiting. They know their fellow irrational meth ravaged people will go into a persecution delusion frenzy. Typical. We sabi them.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Gotze1: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
BigSarah:
Igbos are not Rude!!!

I honestly think as long as we remain in Nigeria we should quell our individuality..

A big shame.

What a race that sees everything from tribal aspect.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Gotze1: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Is normal for a Yoruba to hate igbos.. in reality it is what is it... igbos are learning to hate Yoruba ... they use to think it was Aboki

Nigeria is a great country but all this tribal monsters are real reason we do not make progress..

.... imagine a former minister

Na so, that is how you love yorubas and others that none is working in your schools in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by tollyboy5(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
cbrezy:

The truth they say is always bitter, deal with it. grin
Lol you guys don't know you're the joke actually
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Tareq1105: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
BigSarah:
Igbos are not Rude!!!

She's only playing this card to get attention and sympathy. Nothing else. FFK doesn't like Ibos. Why now? Why saying this now? She's forgotten all the beautiful things she had said about FFK.

She's like asukun to ejo just to attract sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Don't you mean 3 wise men from abia...

Comedian.. grin grin

Lols oya go and clean it and put WEST.......
Don't be in sivia pain....am.not the writer...
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Coldie(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Madam shut up, if u guys hadn’t divorced would u be telling us this?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Anieke77(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
ajumma:
we are rude on the good side

Chikwendu said “He (Fani-Kayode) says it’s a cultural thing for the Igbo to be rude and that is why we don’t have a hierarchy.

@bold you mean been a traitors like

those below ?

kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
EmekaA125
NGArmyTerrorist
Tranquillity360
BeardedMeat
HIYN:
bencr7
EmekaBlue
chichar1
kettykin
okoroemeka
sharpsecret
DOTian:
WhatCanIsay
sekundosekundo
federal9
after4
jmoore
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Godons1: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
LILTJAY:
my nigga grin grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by dalass(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
AbijaJ:
grin wink FFK just like to dey use ibo people catch cruise. But hin no fit stay away from ibo towto.

Free and readily available totos from that side
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by dalass(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tareq1105:

She's only playing this card to get attention and sympathy. Nothing else. FFK doesn't like Ibos. Why now? Why saying this now? She's forgotten all the beautiful things she had said about FFK.

She's like asukun to ejo just to attract sympathy.

Her manipulative and rude behavior to him could make him jump to that conclusion.. if he doesn't like igbos, why would he marry her
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by chaloskyx: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
AWW SHUT UP DONT COME AND USE YOUR PERSONAL BEEF WITH HIM TO COME AND GIVE HIM POLITICAL ENEMIES. AUNTY CARRY YOUR L AND MOVE ON WHEN YOU WERE DOING SOCIAL MEDIA LOVE YOU DID NOT COMEOUT AND SAY HE HATES IGBOS WHEN YOU MARRIED HIM AND MOVED INTO HIS HOUSE HE WAS A MAN WHO CARED FOR IGBOS NOW HE HAS DUMPED YOU AND YOU BEGIN TO SPEW TRASH MY ADVISE MOVE ON AND FIN YOURSELF ANOTHER MAN
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Tomek09(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
It's normal thing for Yorubas to hate Igbos,they are taught from kids to hate Omo Ibo.
If you're Igbo man working with yorubas na that time you go understand what I meant.

But you will see them running after our beautiful women because they don't have ladies like that.They want to have beautiful and handsome kids.

As for Precious Chikwendu she should learn to deal with her personal problem and stop telling us what we already know.
✅✅✅✅
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by jimcaddy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
My friend sit down somewhere. He didn't like Igbo and he got married to an Igbo woman and have kids with her Abi... just confess. You were caught cheating...
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by paramakina202: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2021
I have always knew about his hate for ndi Igbo for a long time more especially the moment he lied to scandalize and rubbish the reputation of Bianca Ojukwu some Years ago I knew that man is mad.And he is MNK's right hand man who have deceived them so far to destroy Igboland politically and economically.Btw,another Igbo girl have taken over her place in the mad man's house and may also end in tears for her but one day bushmeat go catch the hunter.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by mancoconut: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2021
We need to start holding to account Igbo parents who give their daughters out in marriage to these animals, would rather give my daughter out to a dirty looking nomad from Guinea than a mere ofe mmanu degenerate.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by paramakina202: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2021
Pass11:
May thunder fire you Chikwendu ,he hate igbo but you carry your body give him? Honestly may thunder fire you Chikwendu for involving igbo in your love affair.

Another stupid Igbo lady have taken over her place in the mad man's house and tomorrow she will start crying.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 07, 2021
I am just curious whether you are Igbo and if not what tribe?
Just curious and nothing else.
paramakina202:
I have always knew about his hate for ndi Igbo for a long time more especially the moment he lied to scandalize and rubbish the reputation of Bianca Ojukwu some Years ago I knew that man is mad.And he is MNK's right hand man who have deceived them so far to destroy Igboland politically and economically.Btw,another Igbo girl have taken over her place in the mad man's house and may also end in tears for her but one day bushmeat go catch the hunter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Release Of Detained Terrorists / Chijioke Nwakodo Is Dead (Abia Chief Of Staff) / Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.