Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Besides Unreconcilable Differences, What Other Issues Causes Discord In The Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Besides Unreconcilable Differences, What Other Issues Causes Discord In The Home (149 Views)

See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home / The Home Of Necklaces, Jewelry! Family & Friends / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Besides Unreconcilable Differences, What Other Issues Causes Discord In The Home by AnikeTTC: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello House,
Please I'm a learner in matters of marriage but I'm working hard towards ensuring I have a near perfect one.

I hear alot of divorce stories online, infidelity and DNA matters too.
However, there is also the issue of couples having grudges and keeping to themselves or living separately since they cannot stand each other.

I want to learn about ways to avoid these happening, how to keep a home by learning from everyone's experience.
They say two heads are better than one.
How have you kept our home so well?
How have you weathered the storm of marriage?

What keeps you going?
Please don't ignore!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Complacent Adult Warrior / Some Of My FRIENDSHIP DEAL-BREAKERS... / Wake Up Omo Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.