Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) (33840 Views)

Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) / This 3 Year Old Girl Dances To Tekno "Skeletun" & Killed It. VIDEO / Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by alanto: 12:06am On Dec 07, 2021
sugacoatedmouth:
yeah Orisigun & KC ajelogo Alapere all those places man dun wakaa oooh grin grin grin
Walahi brother
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Evercurious:

As yours has been screwed out of place... good night
grin I checked your past comment you're just trying to be a good woman. God bless you tho.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by ba2remagaji: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Blitz888(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Led astray by her shameless parents ooh . Always showing off herself dancing to music with horrible or contents for adults,most atimes those of naira Marley and non of her age.. Infact naira Marley has met her...

� This is even deeper than I had estimated.

Soon the lurid lyrics will begin to wax in her mind, thus subconsciously regulating her every action.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Sterope(f): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Poor child shocked. I hoped she turns out right.

pocohantas:

She is a child influencer. @darasimi0330 on IG.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Onyeka2019: 3:26am On Dec 07, 2021
KingLarry04:
Hmm, let me comment my reserve

Nah this small girl for naira marly then nah.

It’s said bring up a child in thr way he/she will never depart from.

Maybe she wan become next Kafy (dancer)
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2021
GoldenSpec:
Upcoming Slay queen grin

Parenting is everything

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Citizenshelm:
She’s exposed to content that she has no business watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBnosWQchzA

https://twitter.com/seyi_moneygram/status/1467028108960157697
This is bad upbringing. There so many things that has age restriction. And this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Alabicarolina: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
A WORD FROM KATE VICTORY'S MOM

PLS PARENTS OR PARENTS TO BE DON'T SKIP THIS PRAYERS FOR MY SON PLS YOUR PRAYERS IS WHAT WE NEED BECAUSE IT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN SAVING MY SONS LIFE.
I am writing this in tears, and i request only 1 second of your precious time to pray for my son ( Alabi Victory ) and also help him financially please.
Victory my son is a 7 year old baby and he has congestive heart failure, it started when he was 2-4 months he had fever and shortened of breathe, he can't breathe and if he wants to breathe is always very fast as if he is going to give up.
Victory has been on drop and oxygen for the past 2 months now, it has not been easy buying oxygen because he can't breathe without the help of oxygen and the doctor said a corrective heart surgery have to be done and it will cost #950,000 and before God and man my husband and i doesn't have such money to pay for the surgery. He is always on oxygen for now because that is the only option left and we have been in the hospital for 2 months now.
Please help my son the cost of oxygen in this hospital is #6,000 even if it is a 24 hours you can help pls do because my son is at the point of death without oxygen. We have spent all we have even to eat is problem.
If God touches your heart and you want to help my son either through prayers or financially please donate anything to my bank account below and God almighty will reward you mightily. Amen

Account name: Alabi Kate
Account no: 1493007806.
Bank name: Access bank.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Who called this one a child?
Taaaaaaààaah

This one is "agba awo"
Adult mind in a child's body.

Tulé
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2021
tollyboy5:

grin I checked your past comment you're just trying to be a good woman. God bless you tho.

Abeg go wash face for gutter
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
Even a rich man wants more money.. So i dnt knw wat u're on abt , abt my comment

Of course yes but never with such comment.. as I said earlier, that particular comment has betrayed you
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don't care. Sha as long as I've talk my own the same way you talked yours, that's all.

grin grin grin
Sent you a mail
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Abeg go wash face for gutter
All the best, no mention me again abeg
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Evercurious(f): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2021
tollyboy5:

All the best, no mention me again abeg

Same to you too
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Evercurious:

Of course yes but never with such comment.. as I said earlier, that particular comment has betrayed you
ok. I hear u. I guess dz is d part where u ask me to drop my aza.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by remitarich(f): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
raw talent
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
up coming Olosho
Re: Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) by Blitz888(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Evercurious:

Led astray by her shameless parents ooh . Always showing off herself dancing to music with horrible or contents for adults,most atimes those of naira Marley and non of her age.. Infact naira Marley has met her...

This is so sad....

Never heard of a thing like this.

Parenting is the most important basic skill that most fathers/mothers lack..

I weep for the generation coming after me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Basketmouth & Julius Agwu Kids In Traditional Attire For Their School's Cultural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.