Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,430 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) (55867 Views)

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
AngelHoly:

So what's the different from what you said here and the OP caption

Firstly, go back to basic school and learn when to use "different" and "difference."

Secondly, you seem not to get the mistake of the OP. I'm still gonna refer you back to the advise above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Kryptonvinyl(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
There could be hidden drugs. Those naija fellas abroad are desperados
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Oluf3mi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Another way of trafficking drugs may have just been discovered; that is if the trafficker is wise enough to wear the slippers on their foot

grin grin lamest way ever...the person go regret say dem born am.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by YorubaEniifibu: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
hope you understand better undecided
where is , it's been long I heard from him/her
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Probably fakes
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by uuzba(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:

I will remove the passport, glue the slippers back. Carry am go give the person.

When they kidnap your grand father's grave with the coffin in your village, you will go and put that passport back.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by YorubaEniEgun: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
YorubaEniifibu:
where is , it's been long I heard from him/her
that one na busybody she be na undecided
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
But is it illegal to just put them in an envelop or bag? Passports aren't cocaine. Wonder what the sender's mission was.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by schoolboymatt(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
A lady saw international passport on slippers they ask him to deliver to a friend in Dublin.??

I am confused.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:

I will remove the passport, glue the slippers back. Carry am go give the person.
End of
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by YorubaEniifibu: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
YorubaEniEgun:
that one na busybody she be na undecided
what about yewandaqueen best friend on nairaland
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by techWriter1: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
So what's the different from what you explained here and the moll subhead
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Tribu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Another way of trafficking drugs may have just been discovered; that is if the trafficker is wise enough to wear the slippers on their foot

Modified: Up until now I never knew they have a sniffing dogs at the airport so y'all should please forgive my ignorance..

But that being said how do drug traffickers traffic drugs through airports

That's why they are called highly organized crime
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by YorubaEniEgun: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
YorubaEniifibu:
what about yewandaqueen best friend on nairaland
na that one fit him. O boy which kind face she get self. You go fear face now shocked
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by fof1: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:

YOU BETTER CALL TALK WITH THE PERSON...For the Reason to Look for Troubles at the Screening Centres...Pls.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Desanta:
I don't get it. It doesn't make any sense. Why don't you send to Dublin by Courier. I hope it is not paper laced with hard drugs.
Someone is thinking.
That's an ORDINARY PASSPORT, xcept whereby it's crime related.
I travel with 2 Passports.
What's wrong in traveling with your documents.
Or Traveling with someone's document who may have requested for them.
I can apply for Nigeria's passport renewal in Nigeria while traveling with my US Passport.
Someone coming over to the United States can equally get that for me after renewal.
Same applies to International driver's Licence

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't get what the fuss is
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by inumidun2010(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Helping someone deliver message LANDED MY ELDER STEP BRO 10 YEARS BAN FROM ENTERING UK.....
Story 4 anoda day.....
SOME PEOPLE are WICKED, they don't care if YOURS IS SPOILT so FAR they are making it
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
faithfull18:
I don't get what the fuss is
Honestly.
They have not explained anything to us.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Modified: Up until now I never knew they have a sniffing dogs at the airport so y'all should please forgive my ignorance..

But that being said how do drug traffickers traffic drugs through airports
Australian border security will sniff you out whatever new method is in town.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmm interesting.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
She should put on the slippers on her feet to cross checks.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
THE PERSON IS SCRUPULOUSLY CREATIVE .
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Raychee(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
I didn't really understand the topic until i scrolled through the comments.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:
A lady saw international passport on slippers they ask him to deliver to a friend in Dublin.

She said,

My Aunty is due to travel on Friday, someone ask her to bring the slippers to her in Dublin, the lady observe that the slippers is very heavy and ugly, she was force to check what make it so heavy, she saw 2 hidden passport inside each sander (red and blue passport)

Watch the video here
Source : Obembet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbGERl-XHA

Obembet na your voice be that? kiss
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by omoyankee3(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
So I have problems when I got to the airport
First thing they do they wanna ask me for my passport
They say Wyclef we love the Fugees score
But did anybody give you any strange package to bring onboard?
I was like...no
Here comes the National guards
They look like a scene from the movie Star Wars

- Wyclef (2002)

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:
A lady saw international passport on slippers they ask him to deliver to a friend in Dublin.

She said,

My Aunty is due to travel on Friday, someone ask her to bring the slippers to her in Dublin, the lady observe that the slippers is very heavy and ugly, she was force to check what make it so heavy, she saw 2 hidden passport inside each sander (red and blue passport)

Watch the video here
Source : Obembet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbGERl-XHA
I'm sure you were in a haste to type this @bolded
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by fkj950ax(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:

My Aunty is due to travel on Friday, someone ask her to bring the slippers to her in Dublin

Until you name the they and the someone, you and the aunt arent yet serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.