Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again (3575 Views)

Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time / Get 25 Dollars For Free By Helping This Platform Grow / Invest In Helping Hands Today! Start This Business With N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yes, I stand by the title of the topic. Most Nigerians are ingrates, they bite the hands that feed them. I've been burned and hurt so many times that I can't seem to find any honest Nigerians alive anymore. This is all because I try to see the good in people.
When they need your help, they can go to the extent of licking the sole of your shoes but once they have what they need from you, you become a nobody.
Three different people on Nairaland (usernames withheld) are perfect examples of the Ungrateful Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Tokskob2008: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lol... Oga help me abeg, I no go hurt you or be ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Lol... Oga help me abeg, I no go hurt you or be ungrateful.
Are you a Ghanaian?
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Tokskob2008: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Are you a Ghanaian?
Lol, so it's only Ghanaian's you can help now Oga no do like that abeg cos even the Ghanaian's you feel won't hurt you might do worst.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Lol, so it's only Ghanaian's you can help now Oga no do like that abeg cos even the Ghanaian's you feel won't hurt you might do worst.
Lol. I didn't ask if you're a Ghanaian because it's only Ghanaian that I want to help. I asked because Ghanaian are the next people after Nigerians that cannot be trusted.
So if you're Nigeria, I'M NOT HELPING YOU.
If you're GHANAIAN, I MIGHT HELP YOU.
Any other Nationalities, I WILL HELP.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by heniford2: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Lol. I didn't ask if you're a Ghanaian because it's only Ghanaian that I want to help. I asked because Ghanaian are the next people after Nigerians that cannot be trusted.
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by qwertyboss(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Classic manipulation

5 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by longetivity(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
God bless ilegendd

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Tokskob2008: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Lol..... Them don show u too much leper I guess but you have to remember not everyone is evil.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by superintendents(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

bosss I dey ooo.

Niger republic..

8 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
bosss I dey ooo.

Niger republic..

Make I drop my aza..

Naa. Your posts history says otherwise.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by superintendents(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Naa. Your posts history says otherwise.
grin
don't mind bro..
ahhh this is December and things hard..
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Lol..... Them don show u too much leper I guess but you have to remember not everyone is evil.

Lol. Truth is I cant give you what I cant afford to lose. Where I'll have a problem with you is you thinking you are smart and start acting shady once you get what you want.
I still dey look those 3 nairalanders. When I'm ready for them, na one by one I go table their matter for here.
Yeah I agree not everyone is evil, but majority are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Lol. Truth is I cant give you what I cant afford to lose. Where I'll have a problem with you is you thinking you are smart and start acting shady once you get what you want.
I still dey look those 3 nairalanders. When I'm ready for them, na one by one I go table their matter for here.
Boss what went wrong?
pls don't allow the evil deeds of a few, to affect the innocent.

I and many other people are still praying for Christmas blessings one way or the other, God can use you to bless us.

stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Bolaji26(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Help me please.

I need a job
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Tokskob2008: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Lol, now I get your drift but abeg find me small hustle that will fetch Xmas money make man no go hungry for this celebration season.

1 Like

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Kobicove(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
You're very correct... When a Nigerian needs your help he will be acting like a frightened puppy but as soon as he gets it from you he will show his real character! angry

6 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Temistar5(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm so sorry about your experience with ingrates. However, please don't let that stop you from doing good. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Leonartello:
Snowland, you are not alone. The average Nigerian has an evil and wicked mind. lngrates everywhere. Though not all Nigerians are evil minded.
Na so jare. An average Nigerian is evil, I couldn't agree more. Those you call your friends will talk shit behind your back.
I'm very mindful of my friendship with Nigerians. As I dey talk to you, I only have 3 friends that are Nigerian, besides my family members of course. Dont get me wrong, I relate with Nigerians but not on a "help me with something" anymore.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Temistar5:
I'm so sorry about your experience with ingrates. However, please don't let that stop you from doing good. God bless you.

Naa, that's not the case. I'm never going to stop giving,
it will only be in a different style. I'll give if I want to give. But I'll not give if you ask for it.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by superintendents(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Na so jare. An average Nigerian is evil, I couldn't agree more. Those you call your friends will talk shit behind your back.
I'm very mindful of my friendship with Nigerians. As I dey talk to you, I only have 3 friends that are Nigerian, besides my family members of course. Dont get me wrong, I relate with Nigerians but not on a "help me with something" anymore.
ahhh my oga don vex..oo.

but anyway one yam spoil d rest.

stay strong .
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by isaiah4life(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is okay to be angry OP, but a kind person is always a kind person regardless of how people treat him/her. The shame is not on you, OP. The shame is on them.

If they can betray JESUS, who are you that they can't betray. The fact that they betrayed Jesus didn't stop him from relating with the few.

OP, I have never benefitted from your numerous giveaways but I have seen how many people you have helped. Your reward is not only here on earth, it also in heaven. In eternity to come, you will walk like a patriarch. Your essence will always strike a cord in eternity.

In a nutshell, it is not a rich person that gives, it those with a kind and caring heart without looking at the inadequacies of men that gives. OP, you are indeed one of those rare gem with a golden and unadulterated heart. In a faceless forum like this, you give without holding back. I must really commend you and pray that your life will keep shining.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by Zidoh(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
isaiah4life:
Is okay to be angry OP, but a kind person is always a kind person regardless of how people treat him/her. The shame is not on you, OP. The shame is on them.

If they can betray JESUS, who are you that they can't betray. The fact that they betrayed Jesus didn't stop him from relating with the few.

OP, I have never benefitted from your numerous giveaways but I have seen how many people you have helped. Your reward is not only here on earth, it also in heaven. In eternity to come, you will walk like a patriarch. Your essence will always strike a cord in eternity.

In a nutshell, it is not a rich person that gives, it those with a kind and caring heart without looking at the inadequacies of men that gives. OP, you are indeed one of those rare gem with a golden and unadulterated heart. In a faceless forum like this, you give without holding back. I must really commend you and pray that your life will keep shining.
Amen.....he can't change it's who God has made him to be.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by snowland(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
isaiah4life:
Is okay to be angry OP, but a kind person is always a kind person regard.

Thanks I appreciate your contribution. To make things clear, I do not mean that I'm going to stop giving. What I'm trying to say is no matter the reason given. as long as you're Nigerian and you are the one asking and I'm not the one offering, I'm not doing it. I'll give, only if and when I want to give.
Infact, I'm planning on a Christmas giveaway, to ONLY 10 people, but what I have not decided on is how much to give each. 10k, 20k each, I'm not sure.
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by superintendents(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
snowland:

Thanks I appreciate your contribution. To make things clear, I do not mean that I'm going to stop giving. What I'm trying to say is no matter the reason given. as long as you're Nigerian and you are the one asking and I'm not the one offering, I'm not doing it. I'll give, only if and when I want to give.
Infact, I'm planning on a Christmas giveaway, to ONLY 10 people, but what I have not decided on is how much to give each. 10k, 20k each, I'm not sure.
God no go shame you..

10k each so that it would go round.

don't forget me boss
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by NairalandAngel(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Nigeria has possibly the highest concentration of dishonest people in a single country! angry

Even Nairaland is not spared, most of the people coming here to ask for people to finance their business ventures are thieves looking to reap where they did not sow...there is no type of lie that Nigerians will not tell in order to dupe you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by isaiah4life(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Wahala for us wey be Nigerians. grin

Look at who was angry is now planning on how to increase his giving. Your kindness and heart should be studied in the university. I have never seen someone like you. I really envy you. My God will bless you tremendously.

If you have this kind of father, you will just be smiling at your neighbourhood because he must have helped everyone around.

You are blessed, Man. From the depth of my heart, I pray for more open doors.

snowland:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by isaiah4life(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Your assertion isn't far fetched. The supposed dishonest people thinks they are smart. They don't know they are piling up curses. The money that was suppose to bring joy and more bliss will invariably bring mayhem.

Whatever you sow, you will surely reap. The law of nature.

NairalandAngel:
Nigeria has possibly the highest concentration of dishonest people in a single country! angry

Even Nairaland is not spared, most of the people coming here to ask for people to finance their business ventures are thieves looking to reap where they did not sow...there is no type of lie that Nigerians will not tell in order to dupe you
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by seankafor(m): 3:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Things dey happen oo

Wetin come sup wey never sup before undecided
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by FahBuLous: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
I have been looking for help to acquire a skill...
I will be forever grateful to anyone who will help me ..
Re: I'm Never Helping Any Nigerian Again by IyaZainab: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Using this medium to appreciate honourable snowland for his kind gestures to complete strangers he met on nairaland

Humans can be ingrate but GOD in his infinite mercy will surely reward you

Imagine this thread is still on page 1 whereas if he had opened the thread to ask people to drop their account details, this thread will be on at least page 6 by now

If only those ingrates know what they have missed from our philanthropist by showing appreciation

Nairalanders, Let's learn to be appreciative

@snowland
GOD will continue to bless you sir
You will rise higher and higher
You are a shining light and your brightness will never reduce
You are a giver and you will never be a beggar
I pray for More wealth, more health and more wisdom for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Good Money In A Month / Course City Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Omega Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.