Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? (10220 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
My inspiration for this topic is actually of a lady (a friend)  story which have left me dumbfounded all day long.

Her husband left for a business trip, (well that is what he said.) only to go and cheat on her. He's been seeing this other woman for let say two months now. He is sick of the relationship. He wants to end it all but the lady is not ready to call it quit. (Wait here's the amazing part) He called his wife just two days ago and explained everything to her. She has decided to leave in a day or two to go and fight "the other woman". She is not mad, not one bit at her husband for cheating. And I have been thinking to myself, what the fu**ck do some women tolerate such bullsh*it? What for?

Which brings me to my question, why do women get mad at the "other woman" instead of their cheating bf/husband?
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hey Wifey! I have been meaning to asked that and glad that you opened the thread!

I wondered that too because I know SOME women knowingly will try to take your man but these dogs that go after women knowing they are married or attached are the one should be fllet I believe women find it easier to attack the other women than the man who betrayed them. Maybe they can't fight him physically so they will go after who they think are weaker which is crazy.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MMM2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
op

becos (GOOD) men re scarce and rare. angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MMM2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
becos some chicks dont think very well. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey Wifey! I have been meaning to asked that and glad that you opened the thread!

I wondered that too because I know SOME women knowingly will try to take your man but these dogs that go after women knowing they are married or attached are the one should be fllet I believe women find it easier to attack the other women than the man who betrayed them. Maybe they can't fight him physically so they will go after who they think are weaker which is crazy.

Totally stoopid I tell you. I mean the man could have lied that he was single undecided Why don't you face/unleash your anger on the cheating naughty person?

The crap that some women put up with eh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
M M M:

op

becos (GOOD) men re scarce and rare. angry
And cheating is supposed to be part of a good attribute?
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
Wifey,

Most women were geared to put up with ANYTHING to have a man and if that mean kissing his arse or killing herself in the process to maintain her man that what she must do which is sad. 

A friend of mine who is Arab fled her hometown because she filed for divorce against her husband after he beat, cheated, and brought concubines back to the house.  She was forced to deal with that and she killed two of concubines before fleeing to America.  I told her she shouldn't have killed the women because the women weren't wrong in a sense because we do not know what the husband told those women.  For all we know the woman could have been the big sister.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Wifey,

Most women were geared to put up with ANYTHING to have a man and if that mean kissing his arse or killing herself in the process to maintain her man that what she must do which is sad.

A friend of mine who is Arab fled her hometown because she filed for divorce against her husband after he beat, cheated, and brought concubines back to the house. She was forced to deal with that and she killed two of concubines before fleeing to America. I told her she shouldn't have killed the women because the women weren't wrong in a sense because we do not know what the husband told those women. For all we know the woman could have been the big sister.
I just fainted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
(throwing ice water at Wifey)
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
hahahaa you are not serious. btw where is mzdzskin? Don't tell me she quit.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Sirfly: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
The reason women blame other women is becos they can't confront their men. They
try to save the falling relationship by going after other women. Is that s.t.upid thing to do, yes off cos, if women were
to teach the cheating men a lesson and not run after the mistresses then few men will been cheating. Men cheat
becos they know they have sum1 to blame. My advice is women should learn to confront, blame and blame their men
alone not the women they cheat on. Will that make a difference? It will certainly will.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
***sINGING***

Where the girls at . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

I am serious.  These women who have escaped their hometown through asylum will tell you the stories themselves and I believe them.  What you mean did Mz. Darkskin quit?  Maybe she got tired of NL?  Who knows.   lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

That dumbazz married on her lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
Who are you calling a dumbazz? angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
Right! Who are you calling a dummy ODE Dshitty? angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
That pink guy embarassed undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2011
Rokia leave her man alone  undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
WTF
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Dsense(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY419
den don fck you through mouth before angry undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2011
D-sense:

REALITY419
den don fck you through mouth before angry undecided

Hey fool d last I checked I wasn't talking to you so quit stalking me.

rokiatu:

WTF

I mean ^your profile photo^ nice hair but big belle. Are you pregnant? undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by MrsChima(f): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
Yes. I am 6 months pregnant. But that was not what you said before. Just so you know, I will never date a man knowing that he is in a relationship especially a married man. Thank you very much. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Yes. I am 6 months pregnant. But that was not what you said before. Just so you know, I will never date a man knowing that he is in a relationship especially a married man. Thank you very much. smiley

Aww really, done baby shower already? congrats but don't show us we don't want to see. cheesy smiley

@dating a man in a relationship, Cool I really like n respect women of honor. . It pays to be honest. .

Mrs.Chima:

Keep on huh-ing I guess somebody missed talking crazy with somebody undecided
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Goldieluks: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2011
One have to be mad at both the husband and the mistress,especially with the husband who cannot keep himself to himself,but rather roaming about like a lost sheep.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

One have to be mad at both the husband and the mistress,especially with the husband who cannot keep himself to himself,but rather roaming about like a lost sheep.

Hey longest time
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Aww really, done baby shower already? congrats but don't show us we don't want to see. cheesy smiley

"Us" as in? Why do you think is called a profile? I do what I want to do with it.

I didn't open a thread saying "Reality check out my profile" You went there by your own will. What you see is what you get. I really do not care abt what you want to see, and what you don't want to see. I will do/show off what I want to show. Is all about me. You feel me? cheesy

Now back to topic.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
rokiatu:

"Us" as in? Why do you think is called a profile? I do what I want to do with it.

I didn't open a thread saying "Reality check out my profile" You went there by your own will. What you see is what you get. I really do not care abt what you want to see, and what you don't want to see. I will do/show off what I want to show. Is all about me. You feel me? cheesy

Now back to topic.

Lol your crazy. Answer my question. Done baby-shower already.

@topic because the ladies are the seducer
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
REALITY101:

Hey longest time

Thanks. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Mynd44: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
Most women naturally have a low IQ when it comes to issues of the heart.
Note i said MOST before someone will start spilling his/her gutter mouth
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
We will do that next month. cool

REALITY101:

@topic because the ladies are the seducer
Horsh*it. Offcourse every woman wants to seduce the man she likes. One if you happened to seduced on of em guys that lied to you that they are single? Is it your fault? undecided

Mynd_44:

Most women naturally have a low IQ when it comes to issues of the heart.
Note i said MOST before someone will start spilling his/her gutter mouth
You are actually right.
Re: Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
Your insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awww See What These Two Lovers Are Up To. (pic 18+) / How To Smash Her Pusssy Beyond Recognition (for Amateurs Only) / Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.