Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures (5953 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by 0Tolukay0: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Michael Jackson was one of the world’s greatest musicians. He had fans all over the world, produced many hit songs and he was an exceptional musician. A lot of people might not know this but Michael Jackson has three children. The names of his kids are Prince Michael Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II and Paris Jackson. This article will be focusing on Michael Jackson's only daughter, Paris.
Click link below to see full post and more pictures.
https://humornstuff.com/meet-michael-jacksons-daughter-paris-jackson/

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by jey4all(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
FTC. I miss Michael Jackson. King of pop

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Prime4life(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fine girl, i will marry you don't worry

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Beautiful smiley
I love her eyes smiley
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Prime4life:
Keep dreaming...

17 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Prime4life:
funny dude grin

8 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Haakeem(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Prime4life:
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Jayzel: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
She's into drugs and her boyfriend is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Prime4life(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
SmellySperm:
Keep dreaming...
yes bro i will

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Not genetically his daughter, but Michael is the only dad she knows and won't have it any other way. I always knew her as an adult so this news means nothing to me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 1:07am On Dec 07, 2021
One northern politician will be salivating right now, Ned trying to change Regina soon
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by ednut1(m): 2:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Micheal jackson a black man produced 2 white children and 1 native indian one. Abeg abeg

6 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Makaveli217(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Prime4life:

You'll be struck by a smooth criminal.
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Smoketight(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
I tire oh, how black joystick produce 3 white kids

ednut1:
Micheal jackson a black man produced 2 white children and 1 native indian one. Abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by deanoffaculty: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Prime4life:
Laughs.........
You'll marry her on Cartoon Network, right?
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Prime4life(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
deanoffaculty:

Laughs.........
You'll marry her on Cartoon Network, right?
Any way you think bro, but marry is marry. Anyways don't take me personal am just catching cruzzzzz.
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Generalwoodz(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2021
This babe that year! We did same elementary school in San Francisco, umulungbe, Enugu state.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by ihatebuhari(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2021
ednut1:
if a black man or woman marries white the children can never be black

The problem most of you have In this forum is lack of travel/tours, y’all have never cross African continent

Spits***

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by ikennamadu1(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:

The problem most of you have In this forum is lack of travel/tours, y’all have never cross African continent

Spits***

Taaaaa my uncle got married to a white woman.. but all his children are blacks ... No one be white ..

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by fk001(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:

The problem most of you have In this forum is lack of travel/tours, y’all have never cross the African continent

Spits***

See how you are spewing trash with your full chest. Abi na only you dey travel for here?

Yes, we all know that the white race has a dominant gene over the black race.

But we all know that in a union of black and white parents the offspring will definitely be a mulato, which combines 50-75% to white phenotype and 25-50% black phenotype

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
ihatebuhari:

Spits***

you talking to me I have lived in uk for 3 years, Canada for 2 years. Stop saying nonsense. A child with one black parent and one white one is regarded as black. So what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
fk001:

See how you are spewing trash with your full chest. Abi na only you dey travel for here?

Yes, we all know that the white race has a dominant gene over the black race.

But we all know that in a union of black and white parents the offspring will definitely be a mulato, which combines 50-75% to white phenotype and 25-50% black phenotype
wrong the black gene has dominance over other genes

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by fk001(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
ednut1:
wrong the black gene has dominance over other genes

The white phenotype trait is more obvious than the black phenotype
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by DIKEnaWAR: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
A black man that bleached his skin to look like white people, married white women all through and gave birth to white kids does not have my respect, as a black man.

Despite his talent, MJ was a trash human.

HellVictorinho3:

You are worse than that

Don't let me turn you to tortoise and use you for sacrifice, this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by ominilongest(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Prime4life:
eyan maziii
eyan white money grin
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
A black man that bleached his skin to look like white people, married white women all through and gave birth to white kids does not have my respect, as a black man.

Despite his talent, MJ was a trash human.

You are worse than that
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by OneCorner: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Old pics, she don tattoo my name for her neck last week
Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by AoifeNightfall: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
If you want to bleach your skin, look for the bleaching cream Michael Jackson used. So that you'll not have boli fingers.

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by PlaysNigeria: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
She's probly a junkie sad

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Only Daughter Is All Grown Up, See Her Recent Pictures by Netanya(f): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
If you want to bleach your skin, look for the bleaching cream Michael Jackson used. So that you'll not have boli fingers.
Geeezz....guy, Michael had vitiligo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Supremacy!! Taylor Swift Bows To Nicki Minaj Finally.. See Picture. / Italian Models Suffer Wardrobe Malfunctions At The Venice Film Festival / Super Models Are Transgender Males NAOMI CAMPBELL Dark Secrets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.