Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. (2470 Views)

Hey Nairalanders Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Video Nigerian Man Pronounced Dead By 4 Hospitals, Resurrected By Pastor Oyedepo / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Are you normal? Humans are meant to sleep till 6 a.m. At the earliest 5:30 a.m. What do you occupy yourselves with till sunrise? Don't you feel sleepy later in the day? Why will you wake up so early in the first place, you only need four hours of sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by funshint(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Most of them are nairaland Yankee based grin. That why most of their topics is all about covid this and that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by ijoba22(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Though I stay in Nigeria, I usually wake up by 4 even though I sleep late.
It's not everybody that enjoy sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by qtguru(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2021
I wake up early to do small exercise and maybe clean the house. but I sleep later in the day

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2021
ijoba22:
Though I stay in Nigeria, I usually wake up by 4 even though I sleep late.
It's not everybody that enjoy sleeping.
Stay awake then. Try to spend two full days awake since sleep is for lazy people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Sanmel(f): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2021
I get kinda restless when I'm going to be on duty the following day, just like now.. I don't even know why..
I already switched off my phone to sleep and since after about 2hrs, sleep seem to be far away, I decided to switch on and be on NL before depressing thoughts would take over the night for me..
No matter how late I start the sleep, sometimes I still get to wake up even before the 4am cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Sanmel:
I get kinda restless when I'm going to be on duty the following day, just like now.. I don't even know why..
I already switched off my phone to sleep and since after about 2hrs, sleep seem to be far away, I decided to switch on and be on NL before depressing thoughts would take over the night for me..
No matter how late I start the sleep, sometimes I still get to wake up even before the 4am cry cry cry
At least somebody who likes sleep. So what activities keep you going before sunrise? I have made a promise to wake up by 5:30 a.m. if I ever see a reason to. Other than employment or special commitments I'll sleep till whenever.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by jericco1(m): 4:24am On Dec 07, 2021
E be like you still dey your papa house, you never begin hustle, why will a sane person sleep till 5:30 am?

Even the president of US sleeps average of 4 hours per day

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Jestin: 4:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Them nor dey sleep see money for dream. Life itself is a reality.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by 3gpvids: 4:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Sleep before 9pm,4am is a sure bet unless u be WINCH or you push plane the previous day

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 07, 2021
e don master me
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Sanmel:

tell oga to give you two pills of Dickmadol, it might help

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by helinues: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2021
We all have time difference of working and doing things.

If you reside in Lagos Mainland and work in Island, you have no choice than to wake up by 4am, having a car or not

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Womanizer(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Why would anyone who is hustling in Lagos stay in bed till 6am?
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by ijoba22(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2021
meobizy:
Stay awake then. Try to spend two full days awake since sleep is for lazy people.
Learn comprehension plz, I never assert that sleep is for lazy people, I just find it difficult even when I want to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2021
ijoba22:

Learn comprehension plz, I never assert that sleep is for lazy people, I just find it difficult even when I want to sleep.
Okay. This is a first. Whenever people say sleep isn’t always comfortable they mostly claim it’s for the lazy/weak.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Womanizer:
Why would anyone who is hustling in Lagos stay in bed till 6am?
The sun comes out at 6:22 a.m. Farming is the second occupation one has to wake up at ungodly hours to engage in. We all know what the first occupation is and that’s illegal.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:
We all have time difference of working and doing things.

If you reside in Lagos Mainland and work in Island, you have no choice than to wake up by 4am, having a car or not
A valid reason due to Lagos’s terrible road network. I will never compromise my health for a job so Lagos is my least desired city for employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2021
3gpvids:
Sleep before 9pm,4am is a sure bet unless u be WINCH or you push plane the previous day
What then do you engage in before sunrise?
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2021
jericco1:
E be like you still dey your papa house, you never begin hustle, why will a sane person sleep till 5:30 am?

Even the president of US sleeps average of 4 hours per day
Why not become completely productive by cutting off sleep as a whole? Na that one sure pass. Oyibo wey give that six hour rule don adjust am to eight based on the many car accidents from people sleeping behind wheel. Na mostly poor man dey talk say sleep bad. Bi/Millionaires dey sleep their complete eight hours, poor man wey dey claim sleep no good dey die steady of poor health on top.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Jestin:
Them nor dey sleep see money for dream. Life itself is a reality.
…and na daytime people dey work unless person dey carry gun.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by jericco1(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2021
meobizy:
Why not become completely productive by cutting off sleep as a whole? Na that one sure pass. Oyibo wey give that six hour rule don adjust am to eight based on the many car accidents from people sleeping behind wheel. Na mostly poor man dey talk say sleep bad. Bi/Millionaires dey sleep their complete eight hours, poor man wey dey claim sleep no good dey die steady of poor health on top.

You're still a kid, no one said sleep is bad or anything. Is not everyone that has the luxury of sleeping 8 hours. Maybe when you start working for your own money you'd understand better.

Sleep has nothing to do with been poor or rich. Grow up lad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2021
jericco1:

You're still a kid, no one said sleep is bad or anything. Is not everyone that has the luxury of sleeping 8 hours. Maybe when you start working for your own money you'd understand better.

Sleep has nothing to do with been poor or rich. Grow up lad
Lol. Backtracking from your original claim. Everybody proclaims sleep is for the weak yet is not ready to defend the statement using facts.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Sanmel(f): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2021
Ficient:

tell oga to give you two pills of Dickmadol, it might help
I'm yet to start doing dick things biko.. I'm still trying to build my spiritual life angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by 3gpvids: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2021
meobizy:
What then do you engage in before sunrise?
Check for any breaking news around the world

Unless you did what most couples do at night,9pm to 4am is amazing
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2021
meobizy:

Na wa o...
Where in the guys write up did he say sleep is for lazy people??
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Favfables1:

Na wa o...
Where in the guys write up did he say sleep is for lazy people??
It’s a fallacy which motivational speakers spread. I’ve heard it so much and seen people defend it that I assume everyone with an opposing opinion believes it. This is Nairaland so users are quick to backtrack on their posts, claiming they didn’t mean it when the truth is they had no points to use in defending the myth.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
3gpvids:

Check for any breaking news around the world

Unless you did what most couples do at night,9pm to 4am is amazing
Okay then. Thanks. Others will learn from this.
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
meobizy:
It’s a fallacy which motivational speakers spread. I’ve heard it so much and seen people defend it that I assume everyone with an opposing opinion believes it. This is Nairaland so users are quick to backtrack on their posts, claiming they didn’t mean it when the truth is they had no points to use in defending the myth.

I get what you mean...
Buh always keep an open mind...
There's an exception to every norm...
Re: Nairalanders Who Wake Up By 4 A.M. by TheWolfen(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Well you probably don't live in Lagos

To make it to work u have to learn to wake up early so as to beat the morning traffic
So everybody situation is different.

meobizy:
Are you normal? Humans are meant to sleep till 6 a.m. At the earliest 5:30 a.m. What do you occupy yourselves with till sunrise? Don't you feel sleepy later in the day? Why will you wake up so early in the first place, you only need four hours of sleep?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Dating Unintelligent Girls, Who Aren't That Exposed? / Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? / How Do I Solve This? (conversation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.