Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:30 AM

The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful (7545 Views)

Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? / Come Let's Get You Buyers At RONLADO.COM / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2021

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:
Check my page

https://www.nairaland.com/6846541/super-clean-lagos-cleared-16

Not a bad car, gotten from iaai

Had it been it is clean title, you can list it on www.ijamautos.com

But you can as well still list it on www.autosandcartalk.com
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
The smaller the actual mileage and the accidents recorded on a car abroad, the bigger its price.

So, therefore, common sense should let us know that cars of the same year, model, option, etc., imported from abroad cannot be the same. For example, I bought good accident-free or slightly accidented xle 2010 for 4,000$ in abroad and put it out for 3.5M in Nigeria while another dealer bought bad accidented xle 2010 for 1,000$ and put it out for 3.5M

Funny enough, most of those buying accidented cars(not saying all are bad) from dealers are not getting value for their money.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Side talk for verified vehicles;

This clean title Lexus Rx 350 2020 is available in Lagos for sale with asking price of N32,000,000. Attached are some of its pictures; call/whatsapp 0 8 0 5 0 8 4 4 0 3 3 if you are interested.

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Presegs:

Not a bad car, gotten from iaai

Had it been it is clean title, you can list it on www.ijamautos.com

But you can as well still list it on www.autosandcartalk.com

just a bumper hit.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:

Just a bumper hit.

Saw it, but salvage title was still assigned to it.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:
This is for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/6883976/super-clean-2008-tokunbo-nissan

JN8AS58V38W400014

can this fly on your site then as clean title

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:

JN8AS58V38W400014

can this fly on your site then as clean title

VIN report shows it to be salvage title and not clean title.

It can be uploaded to www.autosandcartalk.com though.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Presegs:

VIN report shows it to be salvage title and not clean title.

It can be uploaded to www.autosandcartalk.com though.
That tells you that 95% of Nigerians can not afford Clean title cars, Its better to see the type of damages you have on Tokunbo before buying. the two cars i have showned you may have a record, but its a well recommended cars as you can see the damages on them are very minimal in contrast to the one you put on the thread title page.

I do not understand how dealers will bring in such severely damage vehicles, repair such pieces of junk and still sell it without conscience.
I m selling the 2016 model for 7m, you and i knows outside the tag on the title !! its a good car.
A clean titled of that same car will land here if not close to 8m or more, selling over 9m will not be misplaced, 95% of buyers will tell you they saw same car for 6.5m and why is yours over 9m.
even on this I have seen many pricing it down to 6m that they are seeing similar vehicles at 6m online, the simple answer i give them is, make sure you dont buy Ladipo/owode bound vehicles repackages as tokunbo or Flooded cars with seriously compromised electrical systems.
fender bender dents and missing lamp that gave it the branded title are not too bad in secondhand car market, after all they are not new cars that must be flawless.

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:

That tells you that 95% of Nigerians can not afford Clean title cars, Its better to see the type of damages you have on Tokunbo before buying. the two cars i have showned you may have a record, but its a well recommended cars as you can see the damages on them are very minimal in contrast to the one you put on the thread title page.

I do not understand how dealers will bring in such severely damage vehicles, repair such pieces of junk and still sell it without conscience.
I m selling the 2016 model for 7m, you and i knows outside the tag on the title !! its a good car.
A clean titled of that same car will land here if not close to 8m or more, selling over 9m will not be misplaced, 95% of buyers will tell you they saw same car for 6.5m and why is yours over 9m.
even on this I have seen many pricing it down to 6m that they are seeing similar vehicles at 6m online, the simple answer i give them is, make sure you dont buy Ladipo/owode bound vehicles repackages as tokunbo or Flooded cars with seriously compromised electrical systems.
fender bender dents and missing lamp that gave it the branded title are not too bad in secondhand car market, after all they are not new cars that must be flawless.

You are on point. Your cars are not bad at all; they only minor damages.

My next post will shed my light to your point.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
The ideology of most car dealers, especially greedy ones, is searching for and buying rubbish vehicles which are often very cheap to sell for as high as possible profit up to or more than 100%.

The hard to believe truth is, car dealers dealing in slightly accidented or none accidented vehicles, which people think their prices are expensive make a lesser profit compared to those dealing in badly accidented, dirty cheap vehicles, which people think their prices are cheaper.

Most dealing in good vehicles don't mind profit between 5 to 30 per cent.

1 Like

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Presegs:
Last week was when someone wanted to use 17M to buy GLA 2015 without knowing that it had front impact accidents and multiple airbags deployed.

We eventually saved him by giving him the report about the car for FREE when he messaged us on Whatsapp.
As an importer, once the bag is deployed I look away immediately.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:
As an importer, once the bag is deployed, I look away immediately.

That is a good idea.

Except for some deployed airbags that could be replaced was done abroad and certified, which is usually expensive, and most won't want to do. The probability of getting airbags properly replaced in Nigeria to deploy whenever there is an impact is very slim.

Most will rather tape the vehicle's airbag warning light from dashboard cluster and sell to unsuspecting buyers.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6729242/super-clean-lagos-cleared-11

Sold this recently.
Just to see the kind of dent i can tolerate on vehicles to be imported

2FMDK4JC2BBA94830
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:
https://www.nairaland.com/6729242/super-clean-lagos-cleared-11

Sold this recently.
Just to see the kind of dent i can tolerate on vehicles to be imported

2FMDK4JC2BBA94830

It is a good vehicle.

Note that not every vehicle you see without seen accident is a clean title. You can be very sure if it is a clean title from VIN report.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Seen the snapshot of vin report of the clean title Lexus Rx 350 2020 I uploaded up there attached below.

You will see that the report is clean(everywhere is clean with no accident, salvage, total loss, etc., on it), which confirms the vehicle to be the clean title.

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
This car is also CLEAN TITLE despite having a minor accident reported on its VIN record, but everything is green. CLEAN TITLE vehicles could also have a minor accident of which, in that case, it could also be called CLEAR TITLE.

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by kolaaderin: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Presegs:

It is a good vehicle.

Note that not every vehicle you see without seen accident is a clean title. You can be very sure if it is a clean title from VIN report.
yes this particular Edge has a has a clear title

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
kolaaderin:

yes, this particular Edge has a clear title

It is a good buy. I checked the reported damages, and I saw them to be minor dents.

This car can also be referred to as a clean title.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Be smart
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Be informed
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Quality over quantity
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Go for the best
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Be watchful
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Don't compromise
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Cool
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Don't rush
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Check this

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:
Check this

Not bad and thanks for sharing.

We need more.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by millhouse: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:

Not bad and thanks for sharing.

We need more.

I believe there is no limit to entries but if so, I'll jst share this for awareness

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Interior before and after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2006 Audi A4 PRE-ORDER / Making you Believe!!! 2007 Honda Odyssey. . . Arrived!!!!. See Page 3 / Mack R Model Dump Truck 30tons For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.