Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ..... (1133 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back / SEUN, Give This Guy Oyetunder $100 For Me. I'll Pay It Back When Buhari Pay Me. / Npc, Niger State: Fail To Pay Me For The Job Done As Promised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by arkonpoint: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: ..... by arkonpoint: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: ..... by arkonpoint: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: ..... by Perfecttouch(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Aji ji, Ole gba...
Re: ..... by arkonpoint: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: ..... by arkonpoint: 6:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: ..... by arkonpoint: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: ..... by Papojingo: 5:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Guys, do not try anything online platforms or sites to trade gift cards, even if they a app do not try it, cardtonic is a scam sight and they can even go miles to create another site with different names and refer you to use it or even condemn their previous site to make you trade in the new one. Trade with a vendor you know and you can hold responsible in case he tries nonsense, not a virtual platform you will loose your money and you can't so Anything about, if you still go dey trade with card tonic you be mumu, try out card with big money and let scamming world take it place. CARDTONIC AND ALL OTHER TRADING PLATFORMS ARE ALL SCAM. Do not doubt me at all, if you urgently need to trade your card and there's no vendor to do that for you, keep the card safe till you find one. Make them no use your hardwork earnings go dey do dorime for their Shima and they use am buy iphone, later if you see them you go dey call them boss where as you pass them. THEY ARE ALL SCAM.
Re: ..... by cardtonic: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Papojingo:
Guys, do not try anything online platforms or sites to trade gift cards, even if they a app do not try it, cardtonic is a scam sight and they can even go miles to create another site with different names and refer you to use it or even condemn their previous site to make you trade in the new one. Trade with a vendor you know and you can hold responsible in case he tries nonsense, not a virtual platform you will loose your money and you can't so Anything about, if you still go dey trade with card tonic you be mumu, try out card with big money and let scamming world take it place. CARDTONIC AND ALL OTHER TRADING PLATFORMS ARE ALL SCAM. Do not doubt me at all, if you urgently need to trade your card and there's no vendor to do that for you, keep the card safe till you find one. Make them no use your hardwork earnings go dey do dorime for their Shima and they use am buy iphone, later if you see them you go dey call them boss where as you pass them. THEY ARE ALL SCAM.
Good day to you sir, it'd be nice if you can explain to us the reason you made this accustation. As we believe this is definitely not true, but regardless, we would love to hear about your experience and why you thought so.

Kindly call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 for ANY RESOLUTION. Or Email support (at) cardtonic.com.

We are always available to resolve whatever issue you may have, but best believe, we'd never cheat you as a customer.

(1) (Reply)

NIN is free; How much did you Pay? / Biography Of Ndifreke Ukpong And Net Worth / Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards And All Funds£$€¥ At Dope Rate�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.