Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures (611 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by karnap(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2021
In a beautiful journey of love life,you got to find who can go with you,this lastma find this nurse as his choice and they are about to take off.
May God bless their marriage
Congratulations to them.

Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by karnap(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations!! Love is sweet with the right person.
Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by daddytime(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing....
Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by aderemielijah(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by Ryda(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2021
angry
Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by AoifeNightfall: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why is the woman usually lighter in these pre-wedding photos?
Re: Lagos State LASTMA Meet Nurse, Beautiful Prewedding Pictures by Gosj001: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Love is sweet only with the right person.

(1) (Reply)

When Walking In The Public.... / Guys: Don't Take the Role of a Husband/Father While Dating, You're Her Boyfriend / Throwback Photo Sophia Loren Gives Busty Jayne Mansfield The Side Eye -1957

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.