Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo (26705 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by BlackfireX: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2021
How old is she now... is she still 16 years.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by toujurs: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2021
It was poverty, that made her mum, sell off her daughter in the name of marriage to an old man
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Girls please answer:

Unto Ned Nwoko, this Regina, na love she follow abi na money?

She first secured her future financially. Then love followed after sex.
So its the both. One led to the other.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Triangles1:
Attention needed.

No matter how you promote your brother he can't trend like vygana people's.

Go get your own vagina so that you go fit trend
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Born2Breed(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Blandad:

Don't mynd the mumu mods

grin grin grin

Dem need 44 slaps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Offorgerald15(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Make your sis marry a rich man o, e get why
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by plero(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

...carrying it for you
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by gidado14(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2021

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
A
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
B
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
C
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2021
D
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
E
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
F
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Vipro(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:
See as she dey so so innocent and beautiful as a child. This na the most talked about/insulted Nollywood actress but she no dey reason anybody because she dey chop her money on a low key. Majority of people wey dey insult her for marrying granpa Ned would take the offer if opportunity presents itself. Some for here sef dey sleep with men because of noodles and egg grin but dem go come online to bash the babe. This babe life don teach me say the banter or grumbling of people no dey affect a person wey get focus or goal.
That aside jare, happy birthday to Regina's brother grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"
What will happen?

At least,you have been waiting for someone to ask what would happen? grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Pharaohny: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by hope4nigeria(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Lalami3232:
See as she dey so so innocent and beautiful as a child. This na the most talked about/insulted Nollywood actress but she no dey reason anybody because she dey chop her money on a low key. Majority of people wey dey insult her for marrying granpa Ned would take the offer if opportunity presents itself. Some for here sef dey sleep with men because of noodles and egg grin but dem go come online to bash the babe. This babe life don teach me say the banter or grumbling of people no dey affect a person wey get focus or goal.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"
this is the second time I'm asking you, you go what? I want to learn from you because my wife is currently pregnant with a baby girl, and I never want a girl child, I have two boys already.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Optimistguy1969: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mercychen:

She first secured her future financially. Then love followed after sex.
So its the both. One led to the other.
No love o.
I repeat....no love here
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by uchennamani(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Why he plait akara?
Leave that man. Nzuzu akaria
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by namexyz: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
you too can be celebrated.

try this show

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by delzbaba(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
buy original airforce 1 for him
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Kingfragz: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Blandad:

Don't mynd the mumu mods
Punch line

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Midas01: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
You're a cretin and you don't deserve to have a girl child. It's your type that will give birth to cultists. Nonsense.
Lalami3232:

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by danchefs(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Hkff: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by magzey: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Girls please answer:

Unto Ned Nwoko, this Regina, na love she follow abi na money?
Ask google please or I should borrow u my data?

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by Triangles1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Go get your own vagina so that you go fit trend

Ibrahim female from Delta, who are you deceiving?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by NightFood: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congrats to him, money good o.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Triangles1:

Ibrahim female from Delta, who are you deceiving?

Grow up. Kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup / Desmond Elliot Visits Big Brother Naija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.