Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is Collabobet A Fraud? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Collabobet A Fraud? (276 Views)

Betking Is A Fraud / Betdey(betdey.com) Is A Fraud. / Bet9ja Cashout IS A Fraud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Collabobet A Fraud? by classmatters: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am an online bettor with accounts in some Nigerian betting websites. Some months ago, I opened an account with Collabobet.com after I saw a claim on the website that they were licensed by the NLRC. Thereafter, I made a deposit and placed some bets which I won. I placed a withdrawal of 106,000 Naira from my account on the 10th of October, 2021.

After about a week of waiting for payment, I wrote several mails to them as they don't have a telephone number to contact. They didn't reply any of the mails but on the 29th of October, I noticed that they have marked the withdrawal as "paid by paystack" instead of "pending" it has been all the while.

I didn't receive any money and I communicated this to collabobet via email and an online chat service they recently added to their website. Their online chat agent insisted that they paid the withdrawal on the 29th of October 2021. Upon several visits to my bank, I was later told by my accounts manager that there was no way such transfer could have been made to my bank account as the transaction limit is 50,000 naira being a new account that has not undergone their full KYC process.

I made this known to their chat agent who became very rude and uncooperative but kept on saying that they will look at my complaints. I contacted paystack since they claimed to have paid through paystack. Paystack responded that they do not have a record of such transfer on the 29th of October 2021 and further requested that they provide the transfer code. All my correspondence's with Paystack were copied to Collabobet. Till date, apart from the auto reply to acknowledge receipt of mail, they have refused to respond to any of the mails requesting them to provide the transfer code.

I thought I could call them out in the social media but they don't have a social media presence and I have just discovered that they are not licensed by the NLRC contrary to the claim on their website. Has anyone done business with Collabobet and what was the experience? I need some advice on how to recover my money with them.
Re: Is Collabobet A Fraud? by overdrive(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
How much did you deposit? Simply cut your losses and bid them good bye.
Make sure you let people know that they are scam so others don't fall into their trap.
Re: Is Collabobet A Fraud? by classmatters: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
overdrive:
How much did you deposit? Simply cut your losses and bid them good bye.
Make sure you let people know that they are scam so others don't fall into their trap.

I think this is the logic these companies use to defraud Nigerians. They believe that you will eventually walk away and "leave the matter to God". Who knows how many people have left their money this way?
Re: Is Collabobet A Fraud? by SeniorRef: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
classmatters:
I am an online bettor with accounts in some Nigerian betting websites. Some months ago, I opened an account with Collabobet.com after I saw a claim on the website that they were licensed by the NLRC. Thereafter, I made a deposit and placed some bets which I won. I placed a withdrawal of 106,000 Naira from my account on the 10th of October, 2021.

After about a week of waiting for payment, I wrote several mails to them as they don't have a telephone number to contact. They didn't reply any of the mails but on the 29th of October, I noticed that they have marked the withdrawal as "paid by paystack" instead of "pending" it has been all the while.

I didn't receive any money and I communicated this to collabobet via email and an online chat service they recently added to their website. Their online chat agent insisted that they paid the withdrawal on the 29th of October 2021. Upon several visits to my bank, I was later told by my accounts manager that there was no way such transfer could have been made to my bank account as the transaction limit is 50,000 naira being a new account that has not undergone their full KYC process.

I made this known to their chat agent who became very rude and uncooperative but kept on saying that they will look at my complaints. I contacted paystack since they claimed to have paid through paystack. Paystack responded that they do not have a record of such transfer on the 29th of October 2021 and further requested that they provide the transfer code. All my correspondence's with Paystack were copied to Collabobet. Till date, apart from the auto reply to acknowledge receipt of mail, they have refused to respond to any of the mails requesting them to provide the transfer code.

I thought I could call them out in the social media but they don't have a social media presence and I have just discovered that they are not licensed by the NLRC contrary to the claim on their website. Has anyone done business with Collabobet and what was the experience? I need some advice on how to recover my money with them.
Bro,pls were you able to recover your money from this collabobet guys?I am trying to register with them.

(1) (Reply)

Coppa Italia - Inter Milan Vs AS Roma Prediction / Mbappe Gives PSG Late Win Over Rennes Ahead Of Real Madrid Showdown / Hudson-odoi Has Won Every Trophy Outside Of England That He Can Win With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.