Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. (579 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Student Abuse In Deeper Life School. Another Parent Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by Paretomaster1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Another Parent has shared her experience with the Present Principal of Dowen College Mrs Olayiwola, while she was a principal in another college.

My name is Tracynither Nicolas Ohiri (Twealthy Billions) and I had 2 boys in GIC Lekki phase one where Mrs Layiwola was a former school principal.
A student in a senior class bullied my first son in that school so bad to the point of damaging the screen of my son's tablet.

Mrs Layiwola felt she can plead and offer an apology on his behalf without giving me the opportunity to meet with the said boy and ask from him directly the reason he always bullies my son. She pleaded they were only kids and would settle it amongst themselves later.

I made her to understand we are talking about my son coming home with a broken ankle because the said bully, the same boy kicked so hard on his abdomen for coming to the football pitch when he was playing football with his friends. My son fell on his knees and he went ahead to step on his ankle.
To further torture my son, he grabbed his Samsung Tablet and damaged the screen. Trust me I refused to have that and demanded to see the boy and his parents who raised a bully but she refused and after days of going to the school with her preventing me from meeting the boy and his parents, l drove to the school around 6am on a Monday morning and waited for the boy and his parents at the gate. The moment they came to drop him, I grabbed his school bag, seized it, the mother came out shouting Aaaaaah Aaaaah aaah, what's going on here, I landed a Hot dirty slap on her. I was going to use my head next on her forehead before the security men and people around grabbed me. I drove off with the boy's school bag, ignored all their phone calls for that day and returned it to the school principal the next morning, making sure that i damaged his laptop screen beyond control.
I took time to explain to my sons not to feel embarrassed, that everything I did that day was for their own good and security. My boys spent extra 2 years in GIC Lekki phase one and till they left that school no teacher or student bullied them.
Mrs Layiwola left GIC for Dowen college months later after this incident.

This morning when my second son hugged me from behind with a kiss, reminding me of this story, I smiled.

Getting to know now that she is the current principal of Dowen college where Slyvester a 12 year old boy was bullied to death, I'm not surprised.
May God heal his parents and family.
#Justice4Sylvester

1 Like

Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by overdrive(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
This mama na real definition of ogbologbo.

5 Likes

Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by athaboi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abeg make we hear word...you kept quiet until they killed someone
Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by Odoogu(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
athaboi:
Abeg make we hear word...you kept quiet until they killed someone

How was she supposed to know?
When she no be monitoring spirit.

Not even you knew about this same principal until the young man died.

3 Likes

Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by Odoogu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
School mgt still culpable.
Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by Oxtertee(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
The principal don enter one chance, more revelation to come.

Once Nigeria mother reason ur matter, you r done for.

2 Likes

Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by Paragon311(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Just imagine what head of school is capable of all in the name I love my job.

This same job you couldn't deliver quality service will send you back to the street.

Head teacher profile damaged already.
Re: Another Parent shared her Experience With The Principal Of Dowen College. by OssyMalik: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Omo that woman deserves a medal. When craze jam craze!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Panic As 1,000 Herd Of Cattle Invade Osogbo / Compilation Video Of Benin And Delta State Yahoo Boys Who Run Mad After Plus Up / Ghanaian Policeman Among Robbers Who Shot And Killed Colleague During Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.