Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) (53671 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by snitchbitch: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
when ADAM think for him mind say him no get any ISSUES

GOD pointed at him and said : YEYE man, OYA take, keep managing HER

who no get head, no dey get HEADACHE!

i dey inside my room come and beat me!

#itiswell!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Quiny32323: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stupid skit.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by CassieSunshine: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
This look so fake
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tzar:
Once he pays, he has 'procurred' a prostitute & according to the criminal code, he is liable to 2yrs in prison. The lady on the other hasn't committed an offense for being a prostitute. Unless they are in the Northern Sharia states.

So now make person no have se.x now abi which kind useless law be dat

When every gal in naija is demanding money for banging

So what do u mean abeg guy ...I never see when police arrest people for ashewo house for having se.x it can't happen in naija
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by bluepipsFX: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
jericco1:
Looks like a skit

IT IS A SKIT, NOT REAL

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Tzar(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
My brother the law exists in the Nigerian criminal code. The only reason it is not being enforced is because these brothels know they MUST regularly settle police to avoid the arrest of their customers.
Please google section 223 of Nigerian criminal code.

Revolva:

So now make person no have se.x now abi which kind useless law be dat

When every gal in naija is demanding money for banging

So what do u mean abeg guy ...I never see when police arrest people for ashewo house for having se.x it can't happen in naija

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by abidragon: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
AFTER ENJOYMENT U,MUST SURELY REMIT guy remit cash for service been rendered next time save or use ur money for something else
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

She enjoy ram na
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Omok91(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
DAT guy is a comedian.
It just a comedy
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by errigdee: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
wet in em say WAHALA b like again??
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Virgina woman asking the innocent gbola man to pay for what she enjoyed most. Indeed the future is female
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tzar:
Instead of doing your research, you ask me to be logical?
Dear lazy Nigerian who will ignorantly argue without any work at researching the claim,
please read sections 223 of the Criminal Code. I hope you are not too lazy to read it till the end? Procure, means paying for something by the way.

“Any person who procures a girl or woman who is under the age of eighteen years to have unlawful carnal connection with any other person or persons, either in Nigeria or elsewhere;

“Or procures a woman or girl to become a common prostitute, either in Nigeria, or elsewhere;

“Or procures a woman or girl to leave Nigeria with intent that she may become an inmate of a brothel elsewhere;

“Or procures a woman or girl to leave her usual place of abode in Nigeria, with intent that she may, for the purposes of prostitution, become an inmate of a brothel, either in Nigeria or elsewhere; is guilty of a misdemeanour, and is liable to imprisonment for two years.

..,... This is the reason why I hate schooling or arguing with dumb people.....

...... The word procure means buy .... Now try putting the word "buy" in place of procure and read those statements aloud to yourself.

That aside .... I said let's be logical ...... I guess it brain is not logical enough to comprehend!!!

What is wrong with a Man of legal age having sex with a woman of legal age and paying for it!!!!.... There was "consent" from both of them.... Nobody raped each other ..... It's a business transaction .... Everybody goes home happy!!! ....
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by kriss27(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am not begging for money only your support,Good evening all, please and please support me by clicking the like button on this YouTube page,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY it will go a very long way for me before December 12. God bless you all abundantly as you do so Amen
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Gbemini(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:
When You Raised My Leg To The Ceiling, You Forgot? - Lady Fights Client For Refusing Pay After Action

i dont know why nigerians always believe anything dem see online .. this is not real ... Make we dey think well i beg
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:

Lol. Am I your mother who was.dumped by your father and used firewood to fulfill her fantasies all her impoverished life.? Muhehehehe! grin

Your hoelowshow daughter is busy drilling a didlo. She won't be waiting until night. Hahahahaha. Fvking frustrated doomed wrinkled deadbeat. Thunder fire you 1000 strikes.

Lol..... I dey hit this b*tch for center of gravity, that's why she's saying sh*t that she has no idea of....lol...

Me I have no business insulting ur mom...

But you, you re nothing but an expired filthy LovePeddler whose happiness depends on an artificial d*ck.....

I challenge you to put your picture here if u proud of urself.... For where? Dem no born u well.....

Young but expired p*ssy like u.... ***SPIT***
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Tzar(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
You hate schooling? I honestly apologize to you. I just realized I was talking to the wrong person. Goodbye.

ideatoprince18:
..,... This is the reason why I hate schooling or arguing with dumb people.....

...... The word procure means buy .... Now try putting the word "buy" in place of procure and read those statements aloud to yourself.

That aside .... I said let's be logical ...... I guess it brain is not logical enough to comprehend!!!

What is wrong with a Man of legal age having sex with a woman of legal age and paying for it!!!!.... There was "consent" from both of them.... Nobody raped each other ..... It's a business transaction .... Everybody goes home happy!!! ....
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:

Lol. Am I your mother who was.dumped by your father and used firewood to fulfill her fantasies all her impoverished life.? Muhehehehe! grin

Your hoelowshow daughter is busy drilling a didlo. She won't be waiting until night. Hahahahaha. Fvking frustrated doomed wrinkled deadbeat. Thunder fire you 1000 strikes.

Lol..... I dey hit this b*tch for center of gravity, that's why she's saying sh*t that she has no idea of....lol...

But you, you re nothing but an expired filthy LovePeddler whose happiness depends on an artificial d*ck.....

I challenge you to put your picture here if u proud of urself.... For where? Dem no born u well.....

Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Spindletop: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
ATM don suffer. Las las the guy nack till daybreak e no even get strength again
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Digmygold: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wawelexy:

Did you just type "shi.t I know nothing of" wrinkled dick granpy? And you have been typing shi you.know everything of? Hahahahaha. If daft was a person. Dem no born your mama well thats why you turned out a lonely wrinkled dead ass deadbeat who stinks to his own children. Go and jump.in the lagoon ASAP. This your apparent wrecked miserable life must end sharp sharp. Useless to everyone including yourself. 4Q pussy brain fvking frustrated deadbeat. Ordinary school fees you no pay for your entire fvcked up life upon that you are still poorer than a church rat. Eleribu somebori. Muhehehehe!!
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:

Did you just type "shi.t I know nothing of" wrinkled dick granpy? And you have been typing shi you.know everything of? Hahahahaha. If daft was a person. Dem no born your mama well thats why you turned out a lonely wrinkled dead ass deadbeat who stinks to his own children. Go and jump.in the lagoon ASAP. This your apparent wrecked miserable life must end sharp sharp. Useless to everyone including yourself. 4Q pussy brain fvking frustrated deadbeat. Ordinary school fees you no pay for your entire fvcked up life upon that you are still poorer than a church rat. Eleribu somebori. Muhehehehe!!

Let's see your picture if dem born u well.... For where?

Am tired of your repeated lines, taught you were intelligent. My last quote to u....
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by toujurs: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
benedictilemona:
U bring borehole and it was not creamy down there,dats y oga won't pay......I no well abeg
Chai u like enjoyment oh, eh ehn creamy? Hmm grin
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:

Comedy skit
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na comedy be dis
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Digmygold: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wawelexy:

Let's see your picture if dem born u well.... For where?

Am tired of your repeated lines, taught you were intelligent. My last quote to u....

Migraine don dey hook that your shaky bald shallow head already? You never start.

Wrinkled deadbeats like you always live a life of emptiness. They are forever tired of everything including their miserable existence.

My simple advice for you is to send your neighbors child (since you have none under your deadbeat roof) to help buy you sniper to end your meaningless life.

May you never stop getting tired. Wrinkled loser.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by suffering: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one is a Nairalander's uncle. They understand the reasons behind patronizing oloshos without paying. If you need a service performed you best pay for it. I will never understand these emotionally weak, physically broke men's thought process.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by LegalWolf: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
cc: Gerrard59 what do you have to say to this encouraging acts of your sister? I suspect that guy that refused to pay is you... say the truth grin grin grin
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
That guy is a comedian
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Staged
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by MikkieEl: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Mtscheeeeeeeee..... Na acting Dem dey act?!!!

But sincerely if I see many wey patronise ASHAWO and him no wan gree pay, e dey pain me!!!.... No matter how u see it, this babes are hustling legitly .... So after patronising, pay the money wey u agree. Omot for there make another customer see road enter him turn.

I fit even join hand beat the guy sef if na true!!!

Na skit.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by deebrain(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2021
This is unfortunate.

The government has set up a committee to look into the matter.
Re: Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) by generalwo(m): 1:52am On Dec 08, 2021
This should be a comedy skit.... I recognize one of the boys in the video as he's associated with young elder comedy.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.