Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Have Just Been Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Just Been Scammed (717 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Scammed by villybest(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Someone just scammed me.
I have been busy buying some clothing online, having been searching online for more products, it happens that Facebook keep suggesting different sites to shop, so I clicked on this page which Facebook suggested, I asked questions on the comment section, the seller requested for a WhatSapp chat, said I should screen shot the ones I have chosen to her, I did and we bargained on price and delivery fee, the total was N10k, I asked for her shop address which she sends, she also promised to deliver the clothes and slippers the same day, so I did a transfer to the Access bank account and she confirmed payment, immediately she confirmed payment, she blocked my contact, I even called her severally with other people's phone, no response, she didn't pick.
Please how do I get my money back or atleast let other people not fall victim of this lady, she is out to scam many people this yuletide.

Please move it to front page to warn people this xmas.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by isaiah4life(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dorime!

Some people conscience is indeed dead. How can you eat the sweat of someone without feeling remorseful? What a world.

Don't be surprised, our next unborn generation will not be able to count the number of madmen/women on their streets. Most people will be taking AC in curses.

OP, I advice you move on. Allow the evil clutches of KARMA to visit them when the time is right.

I pray the Lord, Jesus, give you the fortitude to move ahead.

To us, the unscammed folks. We should be careful all through this period.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by 3verblazing(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
villybest:
Someone just scammed me.
I have been busy buying some clothing online, having been searching online for more products, it happens that Facebook keep suggesting different sites to shop, so I clicked on this page which Facebook suggested, I asked questions on the comment section, the seller requested for a WhatSapp chat, said I should screen shot the ones I have chosen to her, I did and we bargained on price and delivery fee, the total was N10k, I asked for her shop address which she sends, she also promised to deliver the clothes and slippers the same day, so I did a transfer to the Access bank account and she confirmed payment, immediately she confirmed payment, she blocked my contact, I even called her severally with other people's phone, no response, she didn't pick.
Please how do I get my money back or atleast let other people not fall victim of this lady, she is out to scam many people this yuletide.

i donno abt getting ur money back... bu helping others not to fall victim is simple ..post the fb page here and his/her contact details... also post proof of chat... to validate ur story.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by HelloWriter: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Too bad. This is another scam that I see many Nairalanders falling for https://www.nairaland.com/6879824/beware-cryptocurrency-scam

It's so ingenious I almost fell for it before I conducted my research.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
villybest:
Someone just scammed me.

Post the account number and phone number so it can be flagged here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Kriss216: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sorry dear.

Just post the facebook page, phone number and bank account details.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Iyasaburi: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
They are everywhere like germs.
In different forms.
If it cheaper than normal, know that it is likely to be a scam.
NOTE
NEVER send money first!
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by FuckDModz: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fools are indeed born every day. No wonder scammers are cashing out stupendously.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by villybest(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
3verblazing:
i donno abt getting ur money back... bu helping others not to fall victim is simple ..post the fb page here and his/her contact details... also post proof of chat... to validate ur story.

Racheal Agnes Dickson
Access bank

Her phone number +234 915 627 5646
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by villybest(f): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Sorry dear.

Just post the facebook page, phone number and bank account details.

This is the link to the Facebook page, but seems she has closed the page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070748599636
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by lionphil(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
villybest:
Someone just scammed me.

Go to your bank they will give you a form to fill to block that account number.

Then write a mail to EFCC, copy CBN and attach the proof of payment and chats you had. Good luck!
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by villybest(f): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
lionphil:

Go to your bank they will give you a form to fill to block that account number.

Then write a mail to EFCC, copy CBN and attach the proof of payment and chats you had. Good luck!

I should go to my bank or her bank.
I used Gtbank for the transfer, she banks with Access bank.
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by lionphil(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
villybest:

I should go to my bank or her bank.
I used Gtbank for the transfer, she banks with Access bank.

Go to your own bank... they will tell you how to proceed
Re: I Have Just Been Scammed by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
FuckDModz:
Fools are indeed born every day. No wonder scammers are cashing out stupendously.
no mind am. Na mumu

(1) (Reply)

An Abandoned Mortuary Where Ritualistic Killed And Sacrifice Humans In Benin / How I Found Out My Mum Was Impregnated By My Boyfriend – Lady | VIDEO / West is synonymous To Mental Illness: Triggers loneliness & depression.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.