Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) (2769 Views)

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by techWriter1: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pained Nigerians, Enemy of strides
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
post=108293674:

I feel your pain the journey has begun, you are only hurting yourself, your rant end here, Anambra is A state.
Anambra is a poor state, it barely generates #5b in VAT. How do you think this aieport can sustain itself.

Show me the revenue report from Enugu & Imo airports..zero profits. Na FG fund dey carry them. You wan come add Anambra airport join. How much does Southeast generates into Federal purse that you want to suffocate our treasury.
Well, maybe access charges from drug pushers go help Anambra survive.

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by headSmasher: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Even your Oluwo can attest to the fact that your father, mother, uncle, relatives and 9 in every 10 afonjas are skull miners, royalists and penis and to.to harvesters.
When you are done crying go and carry your gala, I am not your father, mother, uncle or relative a that is into rubbish, you can cry as you wish

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
headSmasher:
When you are done crying go and carry your gala, I am not your father, mother, uncle or relative a that is into rubbish, you can cry as you wish
another one

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Anambra is a poor state, it barely generates #5b in VAT. How do you think this aieport can sustain itself.

Show me the revenue report from Enugu & Imo airports..zero profits. No Na FG fund dey carry them. You wan come add Anambra airport join. How much is Southeast generates into Federal purse that you want to suffocate our treasury.

-erase the dot
I'm watching you
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
hammer567:
DOES ANAMBRA GOVERNMENT NEED US TO DO SPECIAL PRAYERS BEFORE THEY START PLANTING GRASS ON THE LAND BESIDES THE RUNWAY TO AVOID EROSION PROBLEMS?

ALL IT TAKES IS GRASS SEED AND LAND SCAPING.

IT IS NOT A ONE DAY JOB BUT DONE CONSISTENTLY FOR YEARS TO COME AND THEY CAN START NOW.

Sensible person will know we are in dry season.. A season wen grassland die off...

Anybody who is from Anambra will have the common sense to know that one does not need to plant grass on that land...

Once the first rain come the problem will be how to cut the grass..

Your problem is that u rush to say things without giving it a single thought..
Anambra is in the rain forest...
Na waa
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Show me the revenue report from Enugu & Imo airports..zero profits. No Na FG fund dey carry them. You wan come add Anambra airport join. How much is Southeast generates into Federal purse that you want to suffocate our treasury.

-erase the dot
Dumbo poor state building massive projects your miserable state can't afford sophisticated mor....on, I feel your pain grin
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by chiefobdk2: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Why is this news a source of pain for the Yoruba people up there
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Is that why Tinubu, alfa rauf aregbefufu and all Southwest governors combined couldn't build one state airport?
There are state airports in Southwest. Ibadan & Akure airports are way older than the oldest airport in Southeast, which was built in the millennium.
When Yoruba started boarding planes in SW, the entire Southeast didn't Know what a plane looks like. You were still riding on bikes with palm wine kegs tied to the backseat.

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

There are state airports in Southwest. Ibadan & Akure airports are way older than the oldest airport in Southeast, which was built in the millennium.
When Yoruba started boarding planes in SW, the entire Southeast didn't Know what a plane looks like. You were still riding on bikes with palm wine kegs tied to the backseat.

-erase the dot
Which state airport are you talking about?
Is it the Soakaway pit Ogbeni Rauf used 7 years Osun IGR to build?

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by joeyfire(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Xmas this year go rock pieces. All international flights into Enugu and Anambra are all fully booked till January.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by QueenAgbo(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
post=108293557:

Sorry dear, I don't know him

grin

You know him,he is a biafra,his full name is chinedu Peter.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by hammer567: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
chiefobdk2:

Sensible person will know we are in dry season.. A season wen grassland die off...

Anybody who is from Anambra will have the common sense to know that one does not need to plant grass on that land...

Once the first rain come the problem will be how to cut the grass..

Your problem is that u rush to say things without giving it a single thought..
Anambra is in the rain forest...
Na waa
[/s]

ANAMBRA HAS A CLAY SOIL TYPE.

IT TAKES EFFORT TO GET GRASS TO GROW ON THE LAND.

I MADE A SUGGESTION AS ONYE-ANAMBRA BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE MY STATE LOOKING LIKE EUROPE AND AMERICA.

PLEASE, STOP SOUNDING LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN, WHEN RESPONDING TO MY POST.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by headSmasher: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Just look at this "Owo mi da" miscreant! You should be worried about how your children will turn out in life because the only thing the southwest contributes in Nigeria are; agberos, ritual killings and organ harvesting. The probability that your children will become agbero, skull miners or penile harvesters is 95%.
Madness usually bring a chicken to the roast,well a foolish person birthed a mad boy, the situation is usually the same, you are worried because you have no hope your poverty of generations will continue on your children, we are not the same, kid, you don't have to compare your generation with others, God have been sufficient, if you declare evil for your children like it was proclaimed for you, so shall it be, you and your children will never escape as for me and my children we are for signs and wonders, the grace of God is in abundance. As you have uttered will it be for you as God have said in Numbers 14 28
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by hammer567: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
IF WE REMEMBER, DUE TO THE COMPLEX SOIL TYPE, ANAMBRA GOVERNMENT INVESTED AND SPENT YEARS CLEARING THE LAND TO GET TO A LEVEL WITH SOLID GROUND BEFORE LAYING FOUNDATION.

AFTER CONSTRUCTION IS VERY EASY TO BECOME RELAX AND NOT PUT IN SIMILAR EFFOR TO COMPLETE THE JOB BY PLANTING GRASS, TO AVOID EROSION.
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
More from Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
You no lie bro, they can enhance things by planting grass but it doesn't mean the grass can't grow on their own, the place was green before they started the project, abi na person plant those ones

hammer567:
[s][/s]

ANAMBRA HAS A CLAY SOIL TYPE.

IT TAKES EFFORT TO GET GRASS TO GROW ON THE LAND.

I MADE A SUGGESTION AS ONYE-ANAMBRA BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE MY STATE LOOKING LIKE EUROPE AND AMERICA.

PLEASE, STOP SOUNDING LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN, WHEN RESPONDING TO MY POST.

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Outside Lagos airport no airport in southwest that is older than Enugu airport, and non is southwest was built by state government
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
post=108295354:

Dumbo poor state building massive projects your miserable state can't afford sophisticated mor....on, I feel your pain grin
Massive warehouse indeed. I challenge you to show pictures of the terminals. Just show us anything that's worth 16billion on that farmland.

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
This reply is mature. But pls sir, forget the generation thing, unborn children need not be cursed for things like this. Make e just be cruise
headSmasher:
Madness usually bring a chicken to the roast,well a foolish person birthed a mad boy, the situation is usually the same, you are worried because you have no hope your poverty of generations will continue on your children, we are not the same, kid, you don't have to compare your generation with others, God have been sufficient, if you declare evil for your children like it was proclaimed for you, so shall it be, you and your children will never escape as for me and my children we are for signs and wonders, the grace of God is in abundance. As you have uttered will it be for you as God have said in Numbers 14 28

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
headSmasher:
Hope security personnels are on ground to check them well, because Anambra is leading in drug trafficking according to NiDCOM boss

It's cheap to commit suicide on account of jealousy. Only a piece of rope worth #200. If you're flat broke(which you probably are) all you have to do is jump off the window of a tall building. _Dumbass!!
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Na like this we dey know ppl wey never enter plane before

EraseTheDot:

Massive warehouse indeed. I challenge you to show pictures of the terminals. Just show us anything that's worth 16billion on that farmland.

-erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Psy..c.ho can you compare this with the pig house airport you have in Akure and Ibadan grin grin

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by headSmasher: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Furious1:
This reply is mature. But pls sir, forget the generation thing, unborn children need not be cursed for things like this. Make e just be cruise
Thanks
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by headSmasher: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Alusiizizi:

It's cheap to commit suicide on account of jealousy. Only a piece of rope worth #200. If you're flat broke(which you probably are) all you have to do is jump off the window of a tall building. _Dumbass!!
Suicide? hehehehe when I am catching cruise, if you are frustrated with your life, take your own advice, as for me, check my Monika, I smash criminal heads for happiness
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Which state airport are you talking about?
Is it the Soakaway pit Ogbeni Rauf used 7 years Osun IGR to build?
What's my business with Rauf?.. Use your brain when you're talking to me.

When SW was building two state owned airports in the 80's, your elders were busy drinking meth.

- erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
You're supposed to be ashamed.
If people say make them look up the said airports will they see anything worth discussing on nairaland.
And if y'all have airports since the 80s why una de record 4k Passengers,
Normally you're supposed to go into hiding once you see a topic like this, no be to dey disgrace your ppl wey no send you work

EraseTheDot:

What's my business with Rauf?.. Use your brain when you're talking to me.

When SW was building two state owned airports in the 80's, your elders were busy drinking meth.

- erase the dot

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by EraseTheDot: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
post=108296255:

Psy..c.ho can you compare this with the pig house airport you have in Akure and Ibadan grin grin
Pls, pls, plssss.. don't talk like a slowpoke.. You're even getting me more angry showing me a painted container as a #16billion airport. Pls, don't be unfortunate. In a saner clime, Obiano should be in jail.

- erase the dot
Re: First Commercial Airline Lands In Anambra International Airport(photos) by Ezewuzie01: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anambra enwego airport las las. I pity Enugu airport, soon it will be taken over by weeds just like the digital bridge institute. Anambra is washing off all connections to Enugu, a new airport, court of appeal, Zone 13 police, UNN has even lost its position to Unizik.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? / The Windowless Plane Set For Take-off In A Decade / Things To Know About Snake Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.