Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) (1783 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) / Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by 0Tolukay0: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Click link below to check out more pictures
https://humornstuff.com/iyabo-ojo-sexy-pictures-and-movies/

Re: 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by habsydiamond(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
All I see in the third picture is the central of gravity... The color deep mehn!! No hit my head o Na true I talk nao

Re: 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
They always look beautiful in social media than in real life.

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by Cokahot: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abegi,that was howni was tripping for one gal,thinking shez chocolate,but in reality she's dark,ugly and an olosho. On Internet they look all glittering, but in reality na pimples and ugly face.
Re: 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Abegi,that was howni was tripping for one gal,thinking shez chocolate,but in reality she's dark,ugly and an olosho. On Internet they look all glittering, but in reality na pimples and ugly face.
What's wrong with her being dark? undecided

From a black man... You must really loath your skin...

1 Like

Re: 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by Cokahot: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tell them to stop filtering their pics.
Datboredberry:
What's wrong with her being dark? undecided

From a black man... You must really loath your skin...
Re: 20 Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo Flaunting Her God Given Curves (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Tell them to stop filtering their pics.
I get that you didn't like the deception...

But you added 'dark' to the list as though it's an unpleasant quality... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife Good Or Bad I Need Ur Opinion / A Woman Who Does This, Can Never Fight For A Man. / What And What Do I Need To Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.