Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? (29846 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MummyD2020(f): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

That's my biggest feargrin
So long as your tummy remains the way it is too. Thats if e small now sef
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Sharing my space with someone else 24/7

2 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MummyD2020(f): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

My biggest fear is my husband spending more money on his side chick than me , I don't care if you want to have sex but don't bring disease , no bring belle , no go overspend , no go stay for one person hand
You are so real

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by BigBashiru: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2021
okokkk:
The fear of my wife becoming 'spiritual' and then giving more love and attention to her pastor and his religion

The more "spiritual" a girl is, the more narcissistic and selfish she probably is. These "spiritual" girls are the most selfish and narcissistic. And they make bad wives because they typically believe they know God more than you, God is more important than you etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by CedarHoldings: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2021
The fear of phucking slag puchi.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Aforxzy:
The fear of being called barren.. Not giving birth, not having a child of my own cos I love children alot.

If you have your period regularly, you should have nothing to worry about
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2021
BigBashiru:

The more "spiritual" a girl is, the more narcissistic and selfish she probably is. These "spiritual" girls are the most selfish and narcissistic. And they make bad wives because they typically believe they know God more than you, God is more important than you etc
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by GreenDee(f): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2021
NovesaTillie:
The only thing I fear is falling out of love or death of my spouse.
I get chills everytime I think about it.
Damn, this shit is very scary.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Polynek(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If I find out I can destroy her
grin Take it easy oo

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Polynek(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2021
damoceile:

Oga if you die person go still Bleep your wife,
dat 1 is different nal oga undecided

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Polynek(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Labadi69:

Well learn to deal with it because 9 out of 10 times it is inevitable. E fit even be your gateman sef angry
U are somehow correct shaa
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by movid(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Polynek:
The fear of another man banging Her in my absence.
Na cheating de fear me pax undecided
Bros you go comot your mind ni oo if you are ready. Trust your woman..! You cannot monitor a woman and some women are still loyal up till now.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by professore(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Marrying the wrong person sad
you summarised it all. May God help us.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Solly1(m): 1:41am On Dec 09, 2021
My biggest fear...? I think it's getting tired of her (my wife), thereby falling out of love.

As a woman, cheat on me (but make sure I don't find out) lie to me, lie about me, do whatever but please, please and please "DON'T NAG"

I hate that shit with everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hamiltonii: 1:54am On Dec 09, 2021
movid:
Bros you go comot your mind ni oo if you are ready. Trust your woman..! You cannot monitor a woman and some women are still loyal up till now.

Na that trust go kill you.
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Mrice22: 1:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
Marrying a cheating wife.
Marrying an abusive wife.
Marrying a wife who lacks understanding.
Marrying a wife who does not have same vibes with me.
Marrying a wife who can't take good care of my kids.
You have said it all.. that's my fear
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by movid(m): 2:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Na that trust go kill you.
Did I abuse you in anyway with I said? So why should you do that??

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by thatigboman1: 2:16am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:
As for me, I can't stand the sight of a fat woman... sorry, no disrespect to all the beautiful fat ladies out there... its just that everyone has got their own spec...there's this thing between me and slim ladies.

My future wife has better not get fat with protruding belly, else I will personally introduce my slim side chick to her. I don't like what I hategrin

and this idiocy and foolishness made front page,
Seun, pull this thread down, this is the highest level of intensity,harrassment and arrant discrimination.
This is not funny one bit. What nonsense is this?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by divinitybillz(m): 2:25am On Dec 09, 2021
School fees cry cry, then again I dont my wife to go through what my mum went through. The woman literally bled to give us the best life but my wife will be blessed with luxury and peace of Mind when I find her.

7 Likes

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by BigBashiru: 2:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Moonie911:
I am scared of losing myself, my dreams cry
Like one of my age mate got married 4 years ago.... I remember when she use to tell me of her dream to be a fashion designer, even showed me designs of clothes and tell what to wear to match..... i saw her last month she was looking so tattered, a shadow of her former self.
She said she is teaching in one private school like that, i was scared to ask her about her fashion designing dream.
Getting married is good and wonderful but I am always scared whether I will wake at 40 and realised I haven't done anything with my life.......
I admire women in high positions in this country who make it regardless of been married but looking at most of them, they either comes from a wealthy background, married to a rich guy and some few are just damm lucky.

na only olosho dey talk this kind talk - no talk am again.... who told you you cant be married and yet fulfill your dreams? btw marriage is not for everyone.... so if you dont want just say you dont want. If marriage is a dream killer for a woman then what is it for a man? You think men dont have their dreams too?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Bifwoli: 2:42am On Dec 09, 2021
BadRadio:

Marriage is a 3 ring circus.

The engagement ring ,the wedding ring and the suffering.

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ThinkSmarter: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2021
marhez43:
As for me oo.the biggest threat na say me i no fit marry any man except i ask God is he my heavenly husband.
I laugh at the so called religious people waiting for an imaginary god that only exist in their head to notify them of whom to marry.
When people say God told them, it is simply their imagination/subconscious at work.
If u really think that a God exists and speaks, then i am poised to ask what is God like? the language of God?
The answer most people come up with is God is like an elderly man and speaks their dialects #lol
Man actually created God after his own image and likeness (mental construct).
Meanwhile a match~making app hv been launched by Redeemed church as God is getting dumber with requests for life partners among the single ladies #lol

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Arizoner: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

My biggest fear is my husband spending more money on his side chick than me , I don't care if you want to have sex but don't bring disease , no bring belle , no go overspend , no go stay for one person hand
you ugly?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Arizoner: 2:52am On Dec 09, 2021
wunmi590:

My greatest fear before I got married them was divorce, I'm always scared and afraid of the "WORD" divorce...

Thank God, He gave me the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh... God bless you always for me wify kiss
if you dont mind, can i bang your wife?
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Mavrick2012: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Single man has got no problem.

A single man is a happy man. cool

I ain't gonna marry.
I am a divorcee.

What you say is very true.

Avoid marriage and know peace
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Arizoner: 3:03am On Dec 09, 2021
jaynom009:
i don't have no fear
next two years I'll be gloriously married
i go make sure say i fùck your wife
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Burgerlomo: 3:18am On Dec 09, 2021
cool

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by ensamy(m): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2021
The fear of a man banging my wife because I have banged a lot of people's wives. So I stick with baby mamas .
Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by MufasaLion: 3:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Mavrick2012:

I am a divorcee.

What you say is very true.

Avoid marriage and know peace

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? by Hamiltonii: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2021
movid:
Did I abuse you in anyway with I said? So why should you do that??

How is my response an abuse? I said that 'trust' is the undoing of so many men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 / Dealing With Bossy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.