Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? (80081 Views)

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by GetMeRight: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Victerica:
But I dey wonder, how some human beings dey reason oooo

Many people with low IQ.. especially for this obodo Nigeria.
osazsky:
i dont even know how these stupid things enter front page.or these beer parlour talk once seun hear am there the next morning he posts it on front page
ABANGWABOI:
Stupid question..
Nothing special in marrying a doctor be it male or female..

Any of you ever summoned courage to date one, not to even talk about marrying one? This topic is about difference in social status which makes many men not to be able to approach them or which makes them to look down on men.

Alexaonfleek:
Female doctors are high value females who mostly marry high value men
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Gaabasky: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Female doctors with goood characters are one of the best babes u can ever marry .... They are caring and supportive to a fault ..... They would give u love in it's undiluted form!!!!

But there is a downside ..... U must be patient with them .... Their work is very very important .... Whatever u do, don't be a stumbling block to their progress in their field of work. You need to be patient with them cow they are always on call. You should be supportive and be their someone who they cam talk to and pour out all their mind to without reservations as their Husband.

I pity them a lot, esp those into residency training from OnG, Paediatric and Surgery.
I rather go for aNurse than for female doctor.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by GetMeRight: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

Stupid reasoning, so other ladies are not high value?

Words from a lazy man.

Their training, certificates and perhaps the other one (their salary scale) give them slightly higher social status than most other professions. You can't deny the obvious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by irunoko(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2021
BabaIbo:
Stupid question...

Na wetin make this dey make dem feel important.

People wey I don lash anyhow, I even lash and dropped one recently.

Una go dey hype things unnecessarily.
lie kill you there

We know your type

Awon my dad slapped bubu

Awon I own muritala Mohammed airport.male alakada
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by chrismastre5(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I go like marry one.

I was in a situationship with a 400L Med Student. Omo she was one hell of a trouble. Omo we gas call it a quit.
Francisca I hope you have changed.
is her tribal name chiamaka?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2021
GetMeRight:

Any of you ever summoned courage to date one, not to even talk about marrying one? This topic is about difference in social status which makes many men not to be able to approach them or which makes them to look down on men.

Dated them while at Uni...

Not interested in doing so now..

So run along Kid..
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by orumba(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2021
They marry doctors colleagues
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2021
SamGryffindor:

It's either your brother is lying to you or he's a corper Doctor. No Dr after NYSC would be comfortable with anything less than twice that amount. Factos

Go and make your research about the place I mentioned..
I never said All of them earn as low as that.. I said he told me Some that he knows..
As for my Bro.. he graduated from FUTO in 2014 and is a Comfortable established dude.. (Jokes is on you, if you feel he can't distinguish between a Corper Doctor and a Doc in full practice..)
Moreover the Docs are some of his friends hence how he got the first hand info due to the Lamentations from them in respect to the pay..

Run along Kid..
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by irunoko(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2021
QueenAgbo:
I have one running after me,she want me to marry her but the problem is that is an Igbo girl.

But of us live in different city though,she is already giving sign again on whatsapp,both of us had some quarrel and misunderstanding some time ago...

She is ashame to talk to me directly.During my secondary school days,this does not look at my face,she is always shy around me...

I can never try it.My later father warned to stay away from Igbo and benin women.

And also,I discovered she is older than me with some months.Both of us were born the same year.

She is a very intelligent girl anyway.But I notice why she was after me in secodary school are just as follow below.

.I was very good in physics and maths
.I had good leadership skills e.g Boldness(which she lack).
.I was neat and I always dressed properly.
.I was treat her like trash,I don't care if other boys adore her,I never did.People were thinking we were having sex,But no,I made her understand she is just one of the many girls in the world and not the only girl.

This is @sufferingboy.
chaaiiii any fabricated story just to boost up your weak ego grin

This your super story is very boring

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Fiscus105(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2021
inumidun2010:
I noticed something when I was in NYSC CAMP...
Guys ask out ladies anyhow, since nobody knows where, who,what anybody is....
Everybody is on WHITE SHORT and T-SHIRT...
Everyone became FREE with each other, some even took it to the next level and they are HAPPILY MARRIED today..
If GUYS can take the BOLD STEP, it will be fine , But SAPA have a way of REDUCING SELF ESTEEM. so many GUYS lose out on good ladies who they ADMIRE...
There's a LADY who I PERSONALLY LIKE , who is like a SUPERVISOR in my WORKPLACE, she doesn't come everytime though, The GIRL SALARY go be TWICE my own SHA...
She dey GIVE GREENLIGHT , But my MIND dey PRESS RED BUTTON...
How will you FEEL if the GIRL wey you like use a PHONE that's TWICE YOUR SALARY...
E NO CHOKE?.... God please UPGRADE YOUR BOY oooooo...
I don't want MORE MONEY because I want to IMPRESS or OPPRESS, I want MORE MONEY because I've seen what my UNBORN KIDS and UNSEEN WIFE will enjoy with IT...
Every MALLAM with im KETTLE

If you are a single, marriageable age, graduate and working with ur certificate in government or reputable company, you shouldn't fear to ask any mature Lady out. Provided she herself she is marriage and single.

If she embarrasses you, take it as a man
. Even pepper seller insult atimes, people will still regard u if its high class lady that insult rather than ....
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by tradepunter: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Victerica:

For the world at large, Nigeria na big name.

True sha
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by lordsteve19: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2021
So am happily married to one. With two kids right now. Am a software developer by training. Currently i do a bit of everything grin. Bottom line is they are humans too like every other lady. Its not all about profession.
Its personality.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ocheola01: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Na low self-esteem dey bring thoughts like this one. mtchwww
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by QueenAgbo(f): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
chaaiiii any fabricated story just to boost up your weak ego grin

This your super story is very boring
Not fabricated,her father is from mbano(Imo state) her mum from anambra.

She is the one who have low self esteem.She is always seeking my validification on her actions.She is always depressed.

I done friend zone for long.Even if a girl take a minutes senior me I can't do anything with her.

Before I go get any interest with anygirl,she must be younger than my immediate younger sister....

Another problem with Imo girls is that them too spoil.So if you have heaven and earth,them go still cheat on you.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by heniford2: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Yeah,Nothing is easy but with hope,endurance,courage you overcome all obstacles.
Pls don't be offended and feel that am too inquisitive oo.
Without knowing anything, I guess it's nasty attitude that caused your separation with your ex.Sorry for reminding you of the past.
From what I have seen so far,bad behaviour is a major factor in relationship breakups these days.
But thank God you have found the one meant for you.
"Ex is Ex" i don't get attach with past event and i just learn from it and move on , Nigerian ladies has this mentality of not learning and i think its from upbringing,pee groups and etc the are good ladies in Nigerian but most of them insecure,we still have white ladies that are like that too is normal.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by juman(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2021
juniorstar:

Until they leave the country.

Every where doctors are not rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by CaptainAyub: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

E shock me the day my brother told me that some of them Doctors earn as low as 75k at FMC Owerri ..
Despite them shouting Brain drain .. still Dem full for naija.. e dey hard Dem now to get work unlike before.. very soon doctors go full everywhere like lawyers for this country..
Na em make if Dem wn do their Mumu shakara, sharperly that Idiot Minister of Labour go change am for them too..

Confused lots..
Your brother is a liar and you,very gullible.
The salary of a house officer 11yrs ago was 120k then there was skipping that same year and it came up to 150-170k
Even medical laboratory interns earn from 100k upwards.
All FMCs and Federal teaching hospital earn same salary, just few differences in allowances.
It's just like saying the customs officer in Oshogbo earns different salary from the one in Tin Can on d same grade level.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
CaptainAyub:

My mother is a liar and me,very gullible.
The salary of a house officer 11yrs ago was 120k then there was skipping that same year and it came up to 150-170k
Even medical laboratory interns earn from 100k upwards.
All FMCs and Federal teaching hospital earn same salary, just few differences in allowances.
It's just like saying the customs officer in Oshogbo earns different salary from the one in Tin Can on d same grade level.

I have arranged it for you Kid..
Now run along ..
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
juman:

Every where doctors are not rich.
Do you know how much a dermatologist , orthppaedic surgeon or family medicine physician is paid in the US.Check it out..if dey con open hospital nko . That one na cash cow. But most doctors dont show off cos they are saving for one foreign exam or paying for local exams and there job is somewhat secured until old age. Those other ppl earning millions there jobs can be taken away and they might not get another one in months to years..by that time all their belongings av been sold off at give away price.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by CaptainAyub: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I have arranged it for you Kid..
Now run along ..
Lol.
How come all d idiots with poor upbringing end up as korofo? grin
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by abdullahi45: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Bukasint:
These guys are indirectly talking to me...who will marry me like this after all my sexual escapades as a Doctor....

I am glad that MD listens.

Well, your fellow MD will.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by joeyfire(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2021
stuffs4me:

Bros, na ABU Zaria you attend?

No bruh
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Mrxawe: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2021
juniorstar:

Lol..na junior doctors dey earn around 200k
Oga stop arguing with me. Even senior reg no dey collect pass 230-270k. Na only consultants dey collect small pass and by that time you for don old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Mrxawe:

Oga stop arguing with me. Even senior reg no dey collect pass 230-270k. Na only consultants dey collect small pass and by that time you for don old.
lol..continue

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by nku5: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Men who marry doctors for the main reason that they are doctors are either gold-diggers or simps in my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
How come all d idiots with poor upbringing end up as korofo? grin

Ask your father this..

I guess he is the "Korofo" grin grin

Last time I checked, I am presently on my Msc..
Jokes is on you and him..
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2021
buygala:

[s][/s]You just had to scrape up the age-long professional animosity and jealousy you guys have towards doctors[/s] grin

[s]
No be everything una go bring that nasty competition into[s][/s]

We talking medical doctors...kindly open your own thread and ask why female medical lab scientists have issues getting married...even though I know that's not the case though....They are getting a lot more husbanding than female doctors....

What you typed up there wasn't necessary..
Why thinking we are in competition with doctors when I know we both are unique in our different areas of specialization?

Go and read about Med lab very well
You will know why we are more important than doctors...
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by nku5: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2021
joeyfire:

Not in my school o. They were all nerds and too serious and bookish grin

Na fine babes we dey rush those days regardless of their department. Most of the hottest babes were in linguistics or English

110% correct

Female doctors no dey fine and they think every man is after them because of their profession. I blame all the gold-diggers and men of low self esteem for over inflating their ago grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by mkoabiola: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2021
Most female doctors are too proud.

I remembered dating one female doctor years ago, she said she can only take flight to my place.. I jus laugh
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by buygala(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Preshieben:

What you typed up there wasn't necessary..
Why thinking we are in competition with doctors when I know we both are unique in our different areas of specialization?

Go and read about Med lab very well
You will know why [/b]we are more important than doctors...[b]

See the inferiority complex play out again grin

Doctors are paid better... respected better...have better opportunities abroad...and yes only them can become CMDs and Ministers of healthgrin.....and yes you medlab girls will always fvck or marry a doctor whenever you have the chance grin

Just face topic abeg and stop ranting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by deewhydoski(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

E shock me the day my brother told me that some of them Doctors earn as low as 75k at FMC Owerri ..
Despite them shouting Brain drain .. still Dem full for naija.. e dey hard Dem now to get work unlike before.. very soon doctors go full everywhere like lawyers for this country..
Na em make if Dem wn do their Mumu shakara, sharperly that Idiot Minister of Labour go change am for them too..

Confused lots..
Your brother dey bobo u.
If a doctor is receiving 75k a month in FMC,how much will a microbiologist earn?
Even that 75k can be his call duty allowance

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=ABANGWABOI post=108304194]

Confused lots..

You cannot even try to mask your hatred for doctors. You even had to bring in issues totally unrelated to the subject matter all in a bid to run down doctors.

What is the business of brain drain, minister of labour and plethora of jobless doctors to the topic in question?

You even had to falsify the salary of doctors just to accomplish your aim. And to top it up, you called medical doctors "confused lots"

It comes from a feeling of inferiority you know. You feel so inadequate and try to mask it by hiding behind a keyboard to run them down.

It seems the low self esteem and feeling of inferiority is genetic or at best familial, otherwise, how would your brother also give you false information about the salary of doctors in a bid to prove that doctors are "nothing special"

See, doctors are not better than any other professions or occupations, but you must admit that they really have to work extra hard to get to their positions. They are not politicians that steal your money. If you do not want to respect them, no problems, but do not run them down for no just cause. ]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.