Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? (80077 Views)

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2021
buygala:

See the inferiority complex play out again grin

Doctors are paid better... respected better...have better opportunities abroad...and yes only them can become CMDs and Ministers of healthgrin.....and yes you medlab girls will always fvck or marry a doctor whenever you have the chance grin

Just face topic abeg and stop ranting

grin cheesy

Gotta go to work sir...
I'm not jobless
And I don't think it's the best time to argue, besides you sound so naive from your comments..

And if you know a pilot or an engineer who's ready to settle down..
You can recommend him for a sister...

T for Thanks!!
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2021
whitephoenix:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you feel I have any hatred for them..
That is your opinion.. I don't care.

The only person I can ever have a hatred for, is anyone stopping me from getting paid and denying me my bread.. .
So far so Good.. no one has or would in the foreseeable future..

Run along Boy.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2021
deewhydoski:

Your brother dey bobo u.
If a doctor is receiving 75k a month in FMC,how much will a microbiologist earn?
Even that 75k can be his call duty allowance

I think I mixed it up.. I think it is the state govt owner hospital there in Owerri not the federal one..
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by DBestDoc(f): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Mrxawe:

Oga stop arguing with me. Even senior reg no dey collect pass 230-270k. Na only consultants dey collect small pass and by that time you for don old.
[quote author=Mrxawe post=108310836]

Lol
Quoting wrong figures with so much confidence.
That’s a fresh Junior Registrar’s salary.

You’re not wrong when you say many Doctors in Nigeria are broke though.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by DBestDoc(f): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I think I mixed it up.. I think it is the state govt owner hospital there in Owerri not the federal one..
No Doctor in a public Hospital earns that low.
Not even a House Officer. cheesy
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by buygala(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Preshieben:
grin cheesy

Gotta go to work sir...
I'm not jobless
And I don't think it's the best time to argue, besides you sound so naive from your comments..

And if you know a pilot or an engineer who's ready to settle down..
You can recommend him for a sister...

T for Thanks!!

grin ...let's not fight over irrelevances abeg grin

Whatsapp me your pictures let me see what I can do grin
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Bukasint(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Echoban:

Hope say ur Womb and co genitals still dey intact cool

Or??

Nawa
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Bukasint(f): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Holluwatarhyor:
marry me if u don repent

With ur small GBOLA
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Sorrento: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na only man wey God use like two weeks create without mistakes go fit ginger go front female doctor........

Jokes apart,na only guymen wey get low self-esteem go see female doctors as demi gods undecided. If not, as a man wey know himself, irrespective of his career status suppose know say na only certificate be the difference between them.....At least we don see female doctors wey dey loyal to their husbands wey no even get shishi.
Sonnobax always speaking fact since 1900
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by sylve11: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Dated 2 in the past.

They don't even look down on you sef. They are like every other women out there. cool
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by ukpahu(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
i like female footballer
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Dfynboi: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Bukasint:
These guys are indirectly talking to me...who will marry me like this after all my sexual escapades as a Doctor....
let's give it a try nd see what's up ��
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Loreettaa: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2021
cooooooks:
I don't know what you Naija ladies are into these days.

tongue

grin grin grin I'm not a Nigerian please. I identify as a Canadian tongue
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by bayocanny: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
Preshieben:

What you typed up there wasn't necessary..
Why thinking we are in competition with doctors when I know we both are unique in our different areas of specialization?

Go and read about Med lab very well
You will know why we are more important than doctors...
Don't mind him.

I have had contact with doctors and lab scientists, I must confess those lab scientists are very diligent and nice. One took my blood sample last month, come and see how she's petting me like an infant grin. So loving and caring, I hope you are too.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by michresakidjo(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2021
I beg make I find one but SAPA cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by tofolo(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na only man wey God use like two weeks create without mistakes go fit ginger go front female doctor........

Jokes apart,na only guymen wey get low self-esteem go see female doctors as demi gods undecided. If not, as a man wey know himself, irrespective of his career status suppose know say na only certificate be the difference between them.....At least we don see female doctors wey dey loyal to their husbands wey no even get shishi.
Nothing do you sonnobax15, to much sense they ya head brother.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by gforce5: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
What's so special about female doctors? Aren't they human beings like you? As a man, as long as you have something going for you, you should be able to step to any woman you fancy. The worst thing she will say to you is no. I swear down, the level of inferiority complex and low-self esteem in this country is amazing, That's how some dumb simps committed suicide simply because their girlfriends cheated on them or dumped them. I honestly believe that poverty of the mind, lack of exposure and the hardship of the country has made people hype things that are not a big deal in a functioning society. That's how people in this country oppress each over petty s**t such as 'Island v Mainland', 'University v Polytechnic', 'Federal Universities v Private Universities', '1st Class v 3rd Class', 'Foreign degree v Local degree'. The elites have really pauperized the mind of the masses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Fuckthamods: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure they can be freaks
They know so much about the human body, the jealous/bitter ones can silently mess you up easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by BabaIbo: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
irunoko:
lie kill you there

We know your type

Awon my dad slapped bubu

Awon I own muritala Mohammed airport.male alakada

grin You think everyone is a liar like you?

Why should I lie over that?
What is my gain in doing that? Oh, you think I care about you or your likes to the point of forming OR hyping myself because I know that is what you think.

Listen, the lady(my ex) I dated before my recent ex had a degree in medical field(surgeon) from one of the best federal institutions in Nigeria, before pursuing another degree in another top field(one of the most, if not the most sought after field) in one of the top two most expensive private universities in Nigeria.
My recent ex is a foreign trained(degree) health practitioner. That's all I can tell you about myself.

Na people like you with esteem issues or lazy ones looking for a way out dey reason like that.

As long as you are doing well in life and you know your worth, they are women just like others, I repeat there's no big deal about them.
The focus should be on their feminine worth(i.e character etc) and not professions.

Note: I'm not mentioning those things to hype them but I just want you to know their individual levels in that same field you see their females as goddess.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by LoveUdie: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
When searching for a wife material, we look for women with good character, who can cook, who have a Godly character and who can handle essential issues in the family. We also look into the physical appearance of the woman, if she is beautiful. There are many professions in the world which women engage in, but some professions can make a better wife material as a woman. Below are professions you could marry from when looking for a better wife material;

1) Educationist. These sets of women make the most of a home builder. They can make a good home, through facilitating learning, knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, morals and habits. Women under these categories have a better knowledge of running a ... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2021/01/marry-any-of-these-professions-if-you.html
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by CaptainAyub: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Ask your father this..

I guess he is the "Korofo" grin grin

Last time I checked, I am presently on my Msc..
Jokes is on you and him..
Lol.
Them say even when una go school finish,that korofo behaviour no de comot from una body grin
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
A colleague got married to a doctor. I know he personally looked for a doctor so he can relax and be taken care of. It is very obvious he doesn't even love his wife as a person. He talks to her anyhow on the phone.
Dear female doctors, you have to be very wary of people who marry you just for the status of bagging a doctor.
That's how a guy met my friend and all he saw in her was how much she would be earning as a nurse when they eventually get married.
Before I throw stones sha, I once dated a doctor and after I realized how insensitive over certain issues he can be, I had to ask myself if I even liked him or just the fact he was a doctor. I broke up with him in peace.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by MartinsD12(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
stuffs4me:

No mind the moomoo OP. Na low self esteem dey worry the guy.
grin that's too disappointing as if female doctors are too that high class
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by RICHOLAC(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Alright then, let give it a try.

Bukasint:
These guys are indirectly talking to me...who will marry me like this after all my sexual escapades as a Doctor....
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Gamalielsmind(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nuttella:
My cousin is getting to her 30s and she is still single, they dont always approach them like that.

I relate very well with them, but never dated any....lol, your coz must be a wayo somebody.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Contentwriter01:
Back in school, females in Medicine were the most sought after ladies.

Now that I think about it; who are those capable enough to marry these ladies (apart from their doctor males)?

Female bankers are richer than these people.

Which kind question be this ?
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
To those saying what's special about been a doctor...well, provided life is most valuable and special, people who are trained to take care of life are also special. Its not like any other profession. Its indeed special

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Albertone(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Female doctors are high value females who mostly marry high value men

What type of value are we talking about here?
I just want to know.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by irunoko(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
BabaIbo:

grin You think everyone is a liar like you?

Why should I lie over that?
What is my gain in doing that? Oh, you think I care about you or your likes to the point of forming OR hyping myself because I know that is what you think.

Listen, the lady(my ex) I dated before my recent ex had a degree in medical field(surgeon) from one of the best federal institutions in Nigeria, before pursuing another degree in another top field(one of the most, if not the most sought after field) in one of the top two most expensive private universities in Nigeria.
My recent ex is a foreign trained(degree) health practitioner. That's all I can tell you about myself.

Na people like you with esteem issues or lazy ones looking for a way out dey reason like that.

As long as you are doing well in life and you know your worth, they are women just like others, I repeat there's no big deal about them.
The focus should be on their feminine worth(i.e character etc) and not professions.

Note: I'm not mentioning those things to hype them but I just want you to know their individual levels in that same field you see their females as goddess.
Mr Linus aka alakada no use lamba kill me na grin
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Albertone(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
subzeroth:
To those saying what's special about been a doctor...well, provided life is most valuable and special, people who are trained to take of life are also special. Its not like any other profession. Its indeed special

There is no profession that isn't special.
Imagine if there was no automobile mechanic, vehicles will practically be useless as we may be forced to go back to trekking,horses and donkeys as a means of transportation.

Mention any profession and I'll tell you how it is special.

I may not be able to operate a patient because I'm not a doctor,a doctor will also not be able to manage my spare parts business.

We are all special in our own ways.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Albertone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gamalielsmind:

I relate very well with them, but never dated any....lol, your coz must be a wayo somebody.

What is stopping her coz from doing the approaching undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by subzeroth: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Albertone:

There is no profession that isn't special.
Imagine if there was no automobile mechanic, vehicles will practically be useless as we may be forced to go back to trekking,horses and donkeys as a means of transportation.

Mention any profession and I'll tell you how it is special.

I may not be able to operate a patient because I'm not a doctor,a doctor will also not be able to manage my spare parts business.

We are all special in our own ways.
Between your automobile an your life which do you think is more important.. In other words if your are given the option to choose one , which will u choose..
If u can honestly answer this question, then you will know some professions are more special and essential than others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.