Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? (80080 Views)

Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Web4life(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
[/color][color=#006600]
QueenAgbo:
I have one running after me,she want me to marry her but the problem is that is an Igbo girl.

But of us live in different city though,she is already giving sign again on whatsapp,both of us had some quarrel and misunderstanding some time ago...

She is ashame to talk to me directly.During my secondary school days,this does not look at my face,she is always shy around me...

I can never try it.My later father warned to stay away from Igbo and benin women.

And also,I discovered she is older than me with some months.Both of us were born the same year.

She is a very intelligent girl anyway.But I notice why she was after me in secodary school are just as follow below.

.I was very good in physics and maths
.I had good leadership skills e.g Boldness(which she lack).
.I was neat and I always dressed properly.
.I was treat her like trash,I don't care if other boys adore her,I never did.People were thinking we were having sex,But no,I made her understand she is just one of the many girls in the world and not the only girl.

This is @sufferingboy.

QueenAgbo, can you hook me up with this female Doctor since you are not being serious with her. Note- I am Igbo boy so ethnicity will never be a problem. Send her my number- 09012867922. Or send me hers wink and it will end in a beautiful testimony.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by QueenAgbo(f): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Web4life:
[/color][color=#006600]

QueenAgbo, can you hook me up with this female Doctor since you are not being serious with her. Note- I am Igbo boy so ethnicity will never be a problem. Send her my number- 09012867922. Or send me hers wink and it will end in a beautiful testimony.

Bros I nor fit try am,I still dey reason her matter.One thing I like about her is her intelligence.
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by Sheddy5(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Contentwriter01:
Back in school, females in Medicine were the most sought after ladies.

Now that I think about it; who are those capable enough to marry these ladies (apart from their doctor males)?

if you fall in love with female doctor just imagine you receive 10 times of her salary then you can give her the steady salary she receive and she will start a side bussiness instead
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by macAB: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=buygala post=108311303]

See the inferiority complex play out again grin

Doctors are paid better... respected better...have better opportunities abroad...and yes only them can become CMDs and Ministers of healthgrin.....and yes you medlab girls will always fvck or marry a doctor whenever you have the chance grin

Just face topic abeg and stop ranting

Obj appointment a med lab as minister or where u not born then.Is they secretary for health in the UK a doctor.But he goofed when he said med lab scientist are more important than doctors.Am sure its not the med lab that microbiology graduates are converting to
Re: Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? by macAB: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Preshieben post=108311554] grin cheesy

Gotta go to work sir...
I'm not jobless
And I don't think it's the best time to argue, besides you sound so naive from your comments..

And if you know a pilot or an engineer who's ready to settle down..
You can recommend him for a sister. Engineers are teachers in primary school earning as low as 15k

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.