Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know (16854 Views)

Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by LiveFromNaija1: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shiloh 2021, everything you need to know about the annual conference by Living Faith Church Worldwide International AKA Winners Chapel.

Shiloh, the annual prophetic gathering of members of Living Faith Church Worldwide International (Winners Chapel) worldwide is set to have its 2021 conference from the 7th to the 12th of December, 2021.

What is Shiloh? History of Shiloh

The modern-day Shiloh is an annual meeting of Christian believers of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (A.K.A) Winners Chapel, held at the church’s international headquarters in Canaan land, Ota, in accordance with a mandate from Joshua 18:1 and I Samuel 1: 3.

This global event started in 1999 and has been held every year since there. It typically takes place in the first week of every December and it also marks the end of the church year.

The objective of the celebration, according to the church, is to herald God’s visitation to his people.

Millions of people had attended the event by 2012. Bishop David Oyedepo said that up to 160 countries had signed up for Shiloh 2015, with nationals from 55 countries present in Canaanland, Ogun State.

Theme of Shiloh 2021

The theme for SHILOH 2021 is MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. The Anchor Scripture Is Romans 8:35-37.

Bishop David Oyedepo in the official statement announcing the event made the declaration that, “At Shiloh 2021 God shall be unveiling the mystery behind operating in the realm of more than a conqueror to every participant.

“God shall be terminating the days of struggles of every participant, and everyone shall return with a new name ‘More Than a Conqueror’ from Shiloh 2021.”

The Ministers for Winners Chapel’s Shiloh 2021

Some of the ministers at the Winners Chapel International Shiloh 2021 are; Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor (Mrs.) Faith Oyedepo, Bishop David Abioye, Bishop Thomas Aremu, Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr.) & Other Anointed Ministers of God.

Venue for Shiloh 2021

Shiloh 2021 is set to hold at the Church’s Headquarters, Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Nigeria and will be shown at Viewing Centres at Winners Chapel Branches.

The annual event can also be watched live at any of the designated Shiloh viewing centres nationwide. A list of all accredited Shiloh 2021 viewing centres in Nigeria and abroad will be made available to the public by the church on the Shiloh official website.

Live Stream of Shiloh 2021

You can live stream the conference on the Shiloh 2021 live stream page as well as on the church website and also listen via Domi Radio, the online radio streaming platform of Living Faith Church.

The event will be live on the Living Faith Church Channel on Strong decoders.

[img][/img]

Source: https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh-2021/

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by sukafia(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
cc; Lalasticlala, OAM4J come see correct update. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by WhizdomXX(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nice one
I am More Than A Conqueror.
Quote for the night *"The dominion of light over darkness is instant and unquestionable".
Light is sweet and it is a beautiful thing for the eye to behold the sun.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
All I need to know is that "I'm more than a conqueror"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Born2winKingOG: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
cashout hour

brand-new Private jet's loading

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Layobay: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
To do what

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by abrahambest(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by philus66(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
LiveFromNaija1:
Shiloh 2021, everything you need to know about the annual conference by Living Faith Church Worldwide International AKA Winners Chapel.

Shiloh, the annual prophetic gathering of members of Living Faith Church Worldwide International (Winners Chapel) worldwide is set to have its 2021 conference from the 7th to the 12th of December, 2021.

What is Shiloh? History of Shiloh

The modern-day Shiloh is an annual meeting of Christian believers of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (A.K.A) Winners Chapel, held at the church’s international headquarters in Canaan land, Ota, in accordance with a mandate from Joshua 18:1 and I Samuel 1: 3.

This global event started in 1999 and has been held every year since there. It typically takes place in the first week of every December and it also marks the end of the church year.

The objective of the celebration, according to the church, is to herald God’s visitation to his people.

Millions of people had attended the event by 2012. Bishop David Oyedepo said that up to 160 countries had signed up for Shiloh 2015, with nationals from 55 countries present in Canaanland, Ogun State.

Theme of Shiloh 2021

The theme for SHILOH 2021 is MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. The Anchor Scripture Is Romans 8:35-37.

Bishop David Oyedepo in the official statement announcing the event made the declaration that, “At Shiloh 2021 God shall be unveiling the mystery behind operating in the realm of more than a conqueror to every participant.

“God shall be terminating the days of struggles of every participant, and everyone shall return with a new name ‘More Than a Conqueror’ from Shiloh 2021.”

The Ministers for Winners Chapel’s Shiloh 2021

Some of the ministers at the Winners Chapel International Shiloh 2021 are; Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor (Mrs.) Faith Oyedepo, Bishop David Abioye, Bishop Thomas Aremu, Pastor David Oyedepo (Jnr.) & Other Anointed Ministers of God.

Venue for Shiloh 2021

Shiloh 2021 is set to hold at the Church’s Headquarters, Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Nigeria and will be shown at Viewing Centres at Winners Chapel Branches.

The annual event can also be watched live at any of the designated Shiloh viewing centres nationwide. A list of all accredited Shiloh 2021 viewing centres in Nigeria and abroad will be made available to the public by the church on the Shiloh official website.

Live Stream of Shiloh 2021

You can live stream the conference on the Shiloh 2021 live stream page as well as on the church website and also listen via Domi Radio, the online radio streaming platform of Living Faith Church.

The event will be live on the Living Faith Church Channel on Strong decoders.

[img][/img]

Source: https://www.livefromnaija.com/shiloh-2021/
Third to comment,no vex na new trend cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by WiszyFraud: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
All the ladies they prophesied marriage for this year will still attend hoping to get another marriage prophecy for next year cheesy

This Christianity is really making some people dumb..

lipsrsealed

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by tigmataze: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Single ladies and ex feminist go full there looking for husband

13 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by ForeThinker: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Live

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by brightovio007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wahala for who nor get money and job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by 22o62021: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Not for me

I don’t care

Any girl wey carry my picture go Shiloh make I for marry her

She go fail

10 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Lovebliss2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am more than a conqueror!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by FalseProphet1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Shilo is for evening newspapers seeking retirement through marriage.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by ednut1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Women who have ignore average men all year will go there to pray for rich husbands

9 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Davidlee45: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ok

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Hero2t: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am more than a conqueror!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Nemesis0147(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ladies, I think jaruma is more effective than this shiloh undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by MufasaLion: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cash out season. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by uthlaw: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:
Cash out season. grin grin grin

exactly what I want to comments!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
ednut1:
Women who have ignore average men all year will go there to pray for rich husbands

Better to use juju.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Blastedholligan: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmmm.. I would have loved to attend but won't be possible cos of work. Is it just me or does anyone else find this oraimo earbud amazing??!!!

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by maureensylvia(f): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by OscarJaden(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
@Pocahantas
@Hintona
@Sapphire

Don't allow this year Shiloh to pass you by again because Menopause is just at your door step

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Anakazo22: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:
All the ladies they prophesied marriage for this year will still attend hoping to get another marriage prophecy for next year cheesy

lipsrsealed

You be fool, simple

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by maureensylvia(f): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
WiszyFraud:

lipsrsealed

Off mic sir
It's too highhhh

8 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Tonybraton(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
You can pray from your comfort zone

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by idomytin(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Interesting!!
Re: Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know by Affiliatecopy18(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming / The Old Vs New Covenant - Revelation Of The New Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.