Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part (60871 Views)

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Bigcowhorn: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Afamsi:
Na for SE you go see scammers wey get Phd in scamming

You need to travel and read more. It helps
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by techWriter1: 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
photos or else...
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by ashawopikin(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:
I don't understand the scam, someone showed you his privates and you waited?

This doesn't make sense undecided
I tire

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Ofadaman(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol you're naive that's why,

Me , he'd cry his heart out ,even if Jupiter brings his cock out and dangles it from the Sky e no go see sorry, talklesss of one naira

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by brain54(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Which kind yeye format be this?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by gawu1: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
I know those mpkuru inmeri boys are capable of doing anything provided money is involved.
After that new trick become problem to them, they will turn round and start accusing everybody else, except themselves.
That's how they introduced prostitution, baby factory, armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism, and terrorism into our society
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by tellmemore15: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

Don't believe until they do you
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Afamsi:
Na for SE you go see scammers wey get Phd in scamming
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Walahi I wanted to say the same but I didn't wanna be tagged a tribalist. grin grin cheesy

Omo east side na wa ooo!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by gawu1: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
I know those mpkuru inmeri boys are capable of doing anything provided money is involved.
After that new trick become problem to them, they will turn round and start accusing everybody else, except themselves.
That's how they introduced prostitution, armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism, and terrorism into our society
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
ignis:
You paid for the dick you saw....

grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg no kill me with laugh grin
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
jaeyking:
grin
Somebody stand dey show you prick and you wait.
You get money sha.

Try wise up next time.

The next time na either u pity am share the cost or u change am for am instantly. no time for rubbish
No dullings

Omo nairaland na cruise. Half of those here are ment! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by donhils: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
This story get as e be. You said you later discovered that it's a new trick in town... What is the new trick and how did you discover it? What is it about the manhood he brought out that made you to dole out 15k to give him?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by mediainc: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:
This mumuism can only happen in the east...
Sad event, strange.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
chatinent:
Story no add up cos I see no story here.

E bring prick out dey complain. How e take concern me? I go waka dey go naw. How I go dey emotional go withdraw? Abi you mean he prick-charmed you?

If na me, e go wait cold go catch him manhood e go put am back. Sth wey you go carry 2by2 flog prick wey en bring out, you dey there dey wait.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Things are really happening.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Xolander: 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
They saw you as an easy prey, that's why.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Belleful: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2021
This op is either a gay that made him to see a dick n payed for his service or a woman rapper. Unto say u b obi cubana wen get money to trowey. Make he come try am with me wet dey find who I want scam. body go tell am
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Alvino1(m): 12:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Ebonyi State format.... Lmao

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by adedayo3193(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2021
BigSarah:

It makes no sense to me either
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by suremossty(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Can see ur name I faller, that's why u easily fell for his trick
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Organs(m): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2021
BigSarah:

It does make sense. You will be embarrassed and confused.

@Wisdomkosi, firstly, i feel your pain. Reach out, i will assist with 10k to augment what you lost while going to see your sweet mama. A similar thing happened to me many years ago in lagos. In my own case it was a lady. It goes like this, I use my dads car to transport passengers and make quick cash whenever im broke. One sunday morning, i picked up passengers from Obalende to Ikeja, then at Ikeja, a lady said "drop" and i picked her up. She started directing me and had me driving round that Maryland/Ikeja axis. She said she had died a long time ago and that she came back to life again to help and hurt people. She said she will help me in my own case. She was looking disheveled and unkept. She just kept talking and telling me how lucky i was that she is in the helping mood and that i have a good head bla...bla..bla..Anyways, long story short, at the end, she said she needed something for the mothers of heaven or something like that, i wanted to give her some money and i brought out my stash of wad and she snatched it all from my hands. I asked for the money back and she said she threw them onto the "wind". I knew this was nonsense and i parked the car and demanded for the money back, she now started pulling her skirt up in a sitting position and i saw a glimpse of her private and i quickly looked away and just told her to leave in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by USA182: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2021
WANTED BY THE UNITED NATION AMRY��

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by hope4nigeria(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
New Scam Alert : How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part - Wisdom Nwedene

Please, there is a new way of scaming people right now which I believe you should be careful because we are in ember month.

This morning, I was scammed of 15k after a guy cried bitterly that I broke his House Glass Window and showed me his private part.

How It Started....

This morning, I entered Keke Napep (Tricycle) at popular Vanco Junction in Ebonyi State. I was actually going to my home town. My mother demanded for my attention so I needed to go early in the morning and come back in order to continue my work.

When we got to Sharon Junction, a lady wanted to come down, so as I was trying to come down in order to make way for the lady to step down, the guy deliberately allowed the glass to fall down and immediately said I touched the "sack bag" he was putting the window glass that's why it fell down from his hand. The guy was sitting close to the Keke rider in the front.

However, I pleaded with him that I am so sorry that the window glass got broken but of a truth I didn't know how and when I touched him and he accepted.

Reaching to where I will finally drop off, this guy started crying ooo.

He brought out his manh00d in public and started crying that he was going to work with the glass before I broke it. That he wanted to use the money raised from fixing the glass for a client to treat infection that he is battling with. I was really embarrassed immediately he brought out his manh000d.

He said that the person who has the glass won't pay him again because he was going to work with it.

I had to withdraw at a POS that's close by and I gave it to him because he stopped crying and put his manh000d back. It was later that I discovered it is a new trick in town

So, my dear brothers and sisters, each time you enter Keke or bus, be extremely careful with whomever that is sitting close to you to avoid paying for damage that you didn't know when it happened.

Thanks.

© Wisdom Nwedene
it's because you get money na,if na me, we go drag oursef enter police station, Kobo I no go give am, you mentioned embarrassment, that's my name na when he comes to that kind thing, na me go first even hold him for be a lie Muhammed pro max
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by DarkCaesar(m): 2:57am On Dec 08, 2021
You lost when you apologized……
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Freelane33(m): 3:33am On Dec 08, 2021
He’d better not try this with boogayman of Nairaland , he will blow his manhood off with his Kala grin
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Gee64: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Greed has twisted the minds of most Nigerians. Or could this be the effect of hard-drugs?
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by modsfucker: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2021
BigSarah:

May be the thing is big, and she enjoyed the sight of it.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Babastrong(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Even if he brought out his manhood, scrotum and yansh together. Sisi no go commot my pocket.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Organs:

It does make sense. You will be embarrassed and confused.

@Wisdomkosi, firstly, i feel your pain. Reach out, i will assist with 10k to augment what you lost while going to see your sweet mama. A similar thing happened to me many years ago in lagos. In my own case it was a lady. It goes like this, I use my dads car to transport passengers and make quick cash whenever im broke. One sunday morning, i picked up passengers from Obalende to Ikeja, then at Ikeja, a lady said "drop" and i picked her up. She started directing me and had me driving round that Maryland/Ikeja axis. She said she had died a long time ago and that she came back to life again to help and hurt people. She said she will help me in my own case. She was looking disheveled and unkept. She just kept talking and telling me how lucky i was that she is in the helping mood and that i have a good head bla...bla..bla..Anyways, long story short, at the end, she said she needed something for the mothers of heaven or something like that, i wanted to give her some money and i brought out my stash of wad and she snatched it all from my hands. I asked for the money back and she said she threw them onto the "wind". I knew this was nonsense and i parked the car and demanded for the money back, she now started pulling her skirt up in a sitting position and i saw a glimpse of her private and i quickly looked away and just told her to leave in peace.

Thank you my dear. It was not as I have enough money on me but I don't know to face the embarrassment because people have started coming to watch what was happening. I had no option than to resolve the issue immediately and leave.

How can I reach out to you? I will sincerely appreciate.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by PENNYSWAP: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Wisdomkosi are you Gay Why are you so comfortable watching a fellow man’s Dick
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by faithfull18(f): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Some people won't use their creativity to earn honest money, smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.