Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Good News On Land Title Excision Approval & Monthly Tenancy Rent Payment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Good News On Land Title Excision Approval & Monthly Tenancy Rent Payment (124 Views)

Should I Sign This Tenancy Agreement? / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News On Land Title Excision Approval & Monthly Tenancy Rent Payment by adenshelters(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
GOOD NEWS ON LAND TITLE EXCISION APPROVAL & MONTHLY TENANCY RENT BY THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR

From Babajide Sanwo-Olu

To end the menace of land grabbing in Lagos, I ordered a complete excision on untitled land across the State today.

This directive represents a major turning point in land administration for our state, as the exercise would enable the State Government carry out documented delineation on communal land and land owned by families.

I gave this order at the Lagos Real Estate Market Place Conference and Exhilarations organised by the Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA). The two-day event with the theme: “Lagos: 21st Century Real Estate Investment Hub”, is the second edition to be held by the agency.

A technical committee will be set up to fine-tune the framework for the excision process on untitled land, with the objective to granting Certificate of Occupancy (C-of-O) to land owners for transparent sales of the asset.

I am not unaware of efforts by unscrupulous State officials to frustrate and sabotage the full take-off of the State’s Enterprise Geographic Information System (e-GIS) project initiated to automate approval of land surveys and allocation titles. Let me issue a stern warning; our administration will be ruthless in purging out saboteurs within the system.

Let me also add that by next year a new policy of monthly tenancy on property occupancy would kick off in Lagos. The concept is not to disenfranchise the landlord or reduce the expected revenue of the property.

It is our well considered position that monthly tenancy would ease off pressure on tenants, as the new policy is designed to make people pay their rents according to their monthly earnings.

In case you have any questions or require our assistance, make no hesitation to contact us today.

Realtor Michael

+234 907 957 2044

+234 818 251 5733
☎️
+234 806 229 8875

adenshelterslimited@gmail.com

�️
https://adenshelters.estateagentsng.com/
&
https:///c/2349079572044

©️ 2021 Aden Shelters Limited
Lagos, Nigeria
RC 1743601

Landing you with comfortable landed properties...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale @ Magodo Phase 2 / 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex At Magodo Phase2 For Sale / Land For Sale In Liz Court Estate Abijo GRA Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.