Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I'm Tired Of All This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of All This (516 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of All This by frankfrancis871: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
I'm tired of all this, after serving someone... Nothing after three years, had to leave to save my future.

Now I'm broke, worth nothing cry
I wanna go back to school, no way, no money
Been trying to push my songs, no money to even promote myself, no money for studio.

I'm tired of everything
I need to see my mom after 3 years plus, no money
Why me? Why? Why? cry

I need money, I'm so ashamed, I'm doing this, I need money to survive

Any work available or any record label ready to help me cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJ6qPbmFDk
Re: I'm Tired Of All This by frankfrancis871: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
cry cry cry embarassed
Re: I'm Tired Of All This by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
You need to calm down and stop comparing your life with anyone....

After 3years, there is no something to show for it?... thats what you are thinking, atleast you survive the 3years, you are still alive, pick yourself up and start again...

No one is gonna help you do it, you are the one to do it yourself, start from little, a drop of water can make a mighty ocean... you can even start from doing car wash, wash bike, do bricklaying job, from there learn how to drive, look for where to be useful and stop complaining.

You are acting as if you want magic to happen, you want billions of naira with little of no labour... it doesn't happen like that.. start from the scratch and see God work wonders in your life..

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of All This by frankfrancis871: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
You need to calm down and stop comparing your life with anyone....

After 3years, there is no something to show for it?... thats what you are thinking, atleast you survive the 3years, you are still alive, pick yourself up and start again...

No one is gonna help you do it, you are the one to do it yourself, start from little, a drop of water can make a mighty ocean... you can even start from doing car wash, wash bike, do bricklaying job, from there learn how to drive, look for where to be useful and stop complaining.

You are acting as if you want magic to happen, you want billions of naira with little of no labour... it doesn't happen like that.. start from the scratch and see God work wonders in your life..

Thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders What Does This Mean? Picture Inside / Young Ghanaian Man Lures Facebook Girls With Infinix Phone And 30,000 Naira / Why Does Every Girl I Meet Want To Be/lay With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.