Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll (23301 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Kingosytex(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2021
No be only Ogun go kill am, na Abeokuta grin
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Razy75g: 9:17am On Dec 08, 2021
Yoruba demon. Senseless set of people

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by AmazingELixir: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
grin make I retweet am too.. OGUNKEELYOU!!!
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Kingosytex(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Afamsi:
This man is more confused than Buhari. You believe in Ogun yet claim to know the Bible more than men of God respected all over the world.. Las las that ogun go bend your mouth
How does he believing in Ogun negates his claims of being knowledgeable in the scriptures?

2 Likes

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by toffyz(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Omicron007:
Daddy Freeze
Reno Omokri

And the Yabaleft Patient Aunty Kemi.

These three people deserve to be banned from Social Media for one month.

Honourable Mention to Toto Decay.
You 4get Bobrisky bro
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
mannasseh:
This "somalian that was born on a ship" Lol. who else has observed that ever since his issue with that pastor, he is now calmer, no more attacks on pastors.
which pasito(in yorrobanza language) be dat?Oyedepo ? Lol.. Na una dey fear that scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by suffering: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2021
He failed. Watch the pig play in mud. Never engage it.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by BABANGBALI: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2021
This guy take bad mouth resemble mynd44
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Nostring: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Afamsi:
This man is more confused than Buhari. You believe in Ogun yet claim to know the Bible more than men of God respected all over the world.. Las las that ogun go bend your mouth
dumbass talk

2 Likes

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by ikennamadu1(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Dreytonisback:
When it comes to this childish white kid I don't bother reading the story behind his issues

The guy talks too much , these days after tiwa savage's sex tape saga , he's been using tiwa as a source of mockery in most comment session on I.G
If him collect now pole go they type R.ip
That's why I'll always say this anytime anyday

Fvck religion and God bless humanity
He calls himself a pastor but mock people and take advantage of their problems to mock them ,
DADDY FREEZE YOUR FACE NO SHOW, YOUR SHOE NO SHINE , JONSING 48

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Selina tested
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by irunoko(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Baawaa:
Must he reply them
Yes because no be only am get monopoly of cyber bullying and cyber violence

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2021
See as this troll 'daddy frezee' failed simple question.
Have you paid ya court fine?
Options:
a) I know get the money
b) I know go pay
c) I wan appeal the judgement
d) I no wan divorce again
e) I need more time
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by genkins(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2021
If na ibiyeomie, adeboye or oyedepo talk am.. Una ko say na slip of the tongue.. Or na anger make am.. Las Las, we are all humans and we de vex pra... Who no de talk.. Ogun kee you?

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Flahyuq:
This daddy freeze dey mad walahi.....see how he knock out d troller grin

Which knock out? That lame reply you call knock out? Chai people like you na small thing dey freak una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by genkins(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Batam:
See as this troll 'daddy frezee' failed simple question.
Have you paid ya court fine?
Options:
a) I know get the money
b) I know go pay
c) I wan appeal the judgement
d) I no wan divorce again
e) I need more time

He Don talk severally that he appealed the decision at the court of appeal.. Person we ask the question just Wan find trouble
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by BafanaBafana: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Afamsi:
Read your comment and see if you are not confused

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by easzypeaszy(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
I think dis happenwd lik 2yrs ago...abi i com future 2yrs ago ni
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I tot he was a Christian....,......

But a Yorubaman FIRST!

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by MightySparrow: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Finally Daddy Freeze's God revealed.

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by desiredhome: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=Afamsi post=108309265]This man is more confused than Buhari. You believe in Ogun yet claim to know the Bible more than men of God respected all over the world.. Las las that ogun go bend your mouth[/fquote]

Are you man of devil? How do you know who is a true man of God is?....... Nigerians Sha......

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by fredoooooo: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Mother and father fu*ckers , they can't take half of what they dish out ...
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Myself2(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2021
For all those who had been misled to believe that Freeze was a pastor or even a morally responsible person, there you have it

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Mrbenny001: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2021
I blame the dogs and baboons that cheers him all because he attacks and insult pastors

2 Likes

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Okunga: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=Afamsi post=108309265]This man is more confused than Buhari. You believe in Ogun yet claim to know the Bible more than men of God respected all over the world.. Las las that ogun go bend your mouth[/

Shut up my friend! Ogun kill you Na normal curse word as a Nigerian.

Like thunder fire your papa!

Nobody believes in Thunder striking someone cos you said so but we use it as a curse words.

Seee many like wey you get for your mumu narratives.

Common sense is really becoming super powers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by doublecross(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2021
How does this affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Ooye12: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2021
They Dey worship ogun lowkey Na wu know go know ..
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by wealthtrak: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Dreytonisback:
When it comes to this childish white kid I don't bother reading the story behind his issues

The guy talks too much , these days after tiwa savage's sex tape saga , he's been using tiwa as a source of mockery in most comment session on I.G
If him collect now pole go they type R.ip
That's why I'll always say this anytime anyday

Fvck religion and God bless humanity
He calls himself a pastor but mock people and take advantage of their problems to mock them ,
DADDY FREEZE YOUR FACE NO SHOW, YOUR SHOE NO SHINE , JONSING 48

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Get your facts right here...

Freeze has NEVER called himself a pastor because the word pastor has been bastardised.
He calls himself a teacher of the gospel.

I'm not a follower or member of his church but I listen in to his Live & Dangerous and
watch his YouTube.

All the best.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by funshow21: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2021
ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Alive – Buchi Debunks Death Rumour / I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" / Olamide Looking Composed And Dapper In New Promo Photos...check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.