Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll (23312 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Tonto Dikeh Gives N50k To Instagram Troll Who Has Always Insulted Her / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Handsum64: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Afamsi:
This man is more confused than Buhari. You believe in Ogun yet claim to know the Bible more than men of God respected all over the world.. Las las that ogun go bend your mouth
Las Las culprit spotted
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by ugotaya: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Sometimes i'm a bit perplexed with the ways Nigerians conduct themselves on their various platform online. there's no way you will watch a Nigeria Vlogger or online speaker without them swearing and cursing. i wonder if this is normal ? kids sometimes watches this shows and pick up on this kind of vibes. Can Nigerians speak or talk without swearing? shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by clothingonline(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2021
See yellow fowl

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by desiredhome: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Afriqan:

By their fruits, we shall know them. Now everyone can see he is clearly a hungry, foul-mouthed lad trying to cash out by attacking churches.

We don see fowl yansh. Na evil doers most of them be and the church is their target.

How do you he is hungry?.....
Nigerians like being deceived......tell them the truth, they will insult you...... Truth is always bitter.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Tomek09(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Childish Daddy Freeze. Even the question he asked, you didn't answer it. Mtcheeeew
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Dreytonisback(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2021
wealthtrak:

Get your facts right here...

Freeze has NEVER called himself a pastor because the word pastor has been bastardised.
He calls himself a teacher of the gospel.

I'm not a follower or member of his church but I listen in to his Live & Dangerous and
watch his YouTube.

All the best.

Abeg shift
What's the difference btw a pastor and a gospel preacher ?
Are they both not christians?
Are they both not preaching about your Lord Jesus Christ?
Don't they handle the same bible ?
Confused religion with confused people who don't even know who wrote the bible

Watching his live whatever means nothing, anything can cap when they're allowed to
Daddy freeze shoe no shine, him face no show

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Dreytonisback(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Selina tested

Selina tested is a movie
Dreyton is a German
Bye

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Basicend: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Pastor freeze. . .pastor pastor.......
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by FrenchyL(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Afamsi:
This man is more confused than Buhari. You believe in Ogun yet claim to know the Bible more than men of God respected all over the world.. Las las that ogun go bend your mouth

The man has been a traditionalist all the while. grin grin grin
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by annybank2018(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gotoassignmenthelp is team of leading professional writers for online assignment help australia Writing Services to students all around the world. Contact us today for Best Assignment assistance at very affordable price. Under GotoAssignmentHelp we provide many types of help to the students. We are the most reliable assignment helpers. We have gained our specialization after spending most of our times in making ourselves perfect. We providing 100% plagiarism free Assignment Help. At the point when you pick our best assignment help assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Uchesis: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
wealthtrak:

Get your facts right here...

Freeze has NEVER called himself a pastor because the word pastor has been bastardised.
He calls himself a teacher of the gospel.

I'm not a follower or member of his church but I listen in to his Live & Dangerous and
watch his YouTube.

All the best.

He is not a pastor yet he teaches the gospel every sunday. I don't understand.

I also listen to Freeze on Live and Dangerous with Ada Blessing. One thing i don't like about Freeze is the way he insults those who don't agree with him. He doesn't respect other people's opinion on matters

He who loves giving insults should also receive insults with love.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
desiredhome:

Nigerians like being deceived......tell them the truth, they will insult you...... Truth is always bitter.........

Ok then. Since telling someone "0gun kill you" is the truth in your own dictionary, go ahead and 'free the sheeple' with idolatry. undecided
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by ActuaRise696969: 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I tot he was a Christian....,......

Even God is not a Christian. grin
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by justmondris: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Latter this one will say he is a Christian and he will be talking nonsense about tithe
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by desiredhome: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Afriqan:

Ok then. Since telling someone "0gun kill you" is the truth in your own dictionary, go ahead and 'free the sheeple' with idolatry. undecided
The message is emancipate yourself from mental/religious slavery, any right thinking person can send that message either......
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
desiredhome:

The message is emancipate yourself from mental/religious slavery, any right thinking person can send that message either......

Abeg go and sit down.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by desiredhome: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Afriqan:

Abeg go and sit down.
Ok....I guess you got the message
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by StreetFight: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is what I love. Don't glorify idiots by calling them bully. Idiots are actually rats who should not be equated with bulls.

If anybody abuse you, abuse am back. If e abuse ya Mama, you too abuse im Baba. When dem see say your craze pas dem own, dem go become your friend.

There is nothing like bully. It is just Oyinbo man's word. If they come in peace, welcome them with peace. If they come with trouble, kindly give them double.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Ingocof(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Omicron007:
Daddy Freeze
Reno Omokri

And the Yabaleft Patient Aunty Kemi.

These three people deserve to be banned from Social Media for one month.

Honourable Mention to Toto Decay.

Don't forget to add FFK to the list
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by aribisala0(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ogun, don’t fight against me.
Don’t play with me.
Just be to me a giver of good luck.
You said you were playing with a child.
I saw much blood flowing from the girl’s private parts.
Don’t play with me.
You said you were playing with a boy.
I saw much blood flowing from the boy’s private parts. (3)
Don’t play with me.
You were playing with a pigeon.
The pigeon’s head was torn from its neck.
Don’t play with me.
You were playing with a sheep.
The sheep was slaughtered with a knife.
Don’t play with me.
You were playing with a male dog.
The male dog was beheaded.
Don’t play with me.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by StarGra: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
A man who calims he knows the Bible,,How come he now uses "Ogun"....Confunfused Nikompop
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by NobleRace: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
mannasseh:
This "somalian that was born on a ship" Lol. who else has observed that ever since his issue with that pastor, he is now calmer, no more attacks on pastors.

Please which Paṣtor is that? I think I missed the gist.
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by NobleRace: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=Okunga post=108313933][/quote]

The guy knows what he's saying. Pastoral ethics excludes all curse words. Even if a Pastor would use curse words, you can't hear 'ogun' in his mouth. We now know the real God freeze is worshipping. He's not even a Christian!
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
desiredhome:

You are absolutely right.....tell an average nigerian the truth. They start attacking and insulting you. Especially all the ill-bred kids on nairaland.....nothing dey their skull.....

Can you imagine. That person said daddy freeze is hungry. Freeze that is living comfortably.....freeze that was giving money to those hungry nigerians , during the lockdown...... Na the same people wey dey insult daddy freeze , dey beg for money like almajiri up and down online ooo

1 Like

Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
justmondris:
Latter this one will say he is a Christian and he will be talking nonsense about tithe

Christianity is a big scam...

I will rather be a Ogun, sango, obatala and Esu believer than be a christian.....
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by justmondris: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Christianity is a big scam...

One day you will remember this when you get to hell.

I will rather be a Ogun, sango, obatala and Esu believer than be a christian.....
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by Sleekfingers: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=justmondris post=108328378][/quote]

Which hell? No be only hell, na well you for say.....

I repeat xtianity na big scam.... Even that your new man called jesus na scam..
Re: 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll by mannasseh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
NobleRace:

Please which Paṣtor is that? I think I missed the gist.
David ibeyeomie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby / Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.