Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25393 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
In that case let me delete my pictures
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by tens4real(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Orente21:
Please I also need little assistance.I m a teacher with kids.
I also recommend pocohantas to help distribute the money. Thanks sir.
Yes oo i recommend pocohantas, i remember benefiting from one of her giveaways

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.
Here's what will need to be provided to qualify:

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend.

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the plans.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
@snowland, so you have this beautiful ideas, you then allowed us rack our brains. Lolz!

Man you are blessed. More wisdom will fall on you.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:
Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend.

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the plans.
Very nice idea sir May God bless you greatly. I am a widow with 2 childrenI sell provision and soft drinks in my small shop.i am interested in the plan2. So that I can buy goods for the festival season to sell.i am ready to show proves to you or anyone you choose to monitor us. I m ready for video calls and any other information. Pls select me. Thanks. Your business ll continue to flourish in Jesus mighty name
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Foodqueen(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
I will advise you give 50% offline to people around you. Then 50% can be given randomly online as the spirit leads.

Beware, they are too many scammers on here. But God can still lead u to someone that genuinely needs it.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sir,let me help u feed d people on d street,i can cook and share 2 d needy.thanks
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
isaiah4life:
@snowland, so you have this beautiful ideas, you then allowed us rack our brains. Lolz!

Man you are blessed. More wisdom will fall on you.
Lol..racking brains wouldn't hurt but in actual fact, it helps sharpens the brain grin.

Honestly I didn't think of these until I go through all the ideas provided by the great people that have commented already. As you know, necessity they say is the mother of invention, I had to come up with the plans, which I believe are more realistic.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Great idea. At least this is more like teaching them how to fish since the business will serve as a source of income.
Ahnie here on nairaland is into frying of Akara. I usually follow her update in that regard. She might be helpful with regards to feeding people on the streets.

cc ahnie you might be interested in this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

PLAN 1

PLAN 2

PLAN 3.

Those are the plans.
Good afternoon and God bless you as you bless others too. I will like to partake in the plan 1 and I really hope I will be lucky. I have a foods stuff shop already and will like to add so other petty things customers are asking for like detergents, recharge cards, sachet beverages and so on. Whatever information and other clarification you might need will be provided. Please help move this my little business higher. Thank you so much
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Foodqueen:
I will advise you give 50% offline to people around you. Then 50% can be given randomly online as the spirit leads.

Beware, they are too many scammers on here. But God can still lead u to someone that genuinely needs it.

Thanks for the suggestion. That's already taken care of actually. Also Secret Santa is in the pipeline.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by tens4real(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Thanks for the suggestion. That's already taken care of actually. Also Secret Santa is in the pipeline.
May the universe bless you for your kind soul sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

PLAN 1

PLAN 2

PLAN 3.

Those are the plans.

On plan 2 sir, I will help in that regard
When @money121 wanted to celebrate his birthday
He gave me the contract of distributing moin moin to beggars and the needy in my street
I gave him the breakdown and he gave me the money
I used the money judiciously beyond his expectations and even sent him videos on WhatsApp which he wasn't expecting

Here's the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/39

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
MummyMalik:

He gave me the contract of distributing moin moin to beggars and the needy in my street
I used the money judiciously beyond his expectations and even sent him videos on WhatsApp which he wasn't expecting

Awesome. Is this a business for you or just a side gig?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
tens4real:
Amen. Thanks and you as well.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
tens4real:
Amen. And you as well. Thanks
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

PLAN 1

PLAN 2

PLAN 3.

Those are the plans.

Great Idea
Kuddos and I pray thatGod In His Infinite Mercies replenish all of your efforts In Jesus Name Amen!

Oga Snowland I miss the Student Giveaway oh and this time i fall into the Plan 3 pls consider me this time oh.

Thanks and God Bless You

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

It's my business sir

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
MummyMalik:

@money121, what's your stake on this? Do you recommend?

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
MummyMalik:

It's my business sir
Good. Send me a PM, then I can send you my phone number for you to send the video you made for @money121. I wanna see it.

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by iamyemiakins(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lies go too plenty on this thread sad
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Pls consider me als for plan 3. May you be blessed.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

Good. Send me a PM, then I can send you my phone number for you to send the video you made for @money121. I wanna see it.

Thank you sir
I've sent the pm
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Those of us that gave recommendations also want to be a beneficiary of PLAN 3.

So, I would suggest you keep calm and allow the law of favour work in your direction. He strategically cited that he would disburse that aspect randomly.

Let wait and be optimistic that while he chooses, let us be enlisted in the 0.5%. cheesy

I don intensify my prayer on top that PLAN 3. grin

PrinceJoeWan:

Great Idea
Kuddos and I pray thatGod In His Infinite Mercies replenish all of your efforts In Jesus Name Amen!

Oga Snowland I miss the Student Giveaway oh and this time i fall into the Plan 3 pls consider me this time oh.

Thanks and God Bless You

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

This is my business I sell provision, soft drinks and snacks for people i can show u the prove sir. Pls pick me
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
isaiah4life:

So, I would suggest you keep calm and allow the law of favour work in your direction. He strategically cited that he would disburse that aspect randomly.

Let wait and be optimistic that while he chooses, let us be found in the 0.5% list. cheesy

Thanks sir. May we find favor.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
MummyMalik:

Thank you sir
I've sent the pm

Seen and responded.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
isaiah4life:

Let wait and be optimistic that while he chooses, let us be enlisted in the 0.5%. cheesy

I don intensify my prayer on top that PLAN 3. grin

Noted
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mummymalik sabi d work,so i step down like goodluck jonathan snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
bjprodint1:
Mummymalik sabi d work,so i step down like goodluck jonathan snowland
You vouch for her honesty?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
snowland:

100%
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by uyogabie(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
I wish my neighbor could partake in the plan two but unfortunately,she is not online.

This woman has been selling 'okpa' for years but this year she stopped due to the high price of Bambara nut and palm oil.

She is practically the bread winner of her family and feeds them from the proceeds of the sale.Her Children have been out of school too.If you need evidence,it will be provided.

God bless you for what you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.