Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (847 Views)

We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Atiku: I Have Resolved Not To Use Gutter Language Against My Opponents / We Resolved To Work As One Big Family And Ensure The Victory Of Tinubu- Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Zetra7: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Have fully observed Nigeria as a whole, it's pertinent to state that we are not ready to grow as a country. Instead of unity, majority chose hate. Instead of way forward , many chose ethnic sentiments and religious loyalty.

Today , 2023 is the new game. Instead of standing on the truth and uniting the Nation with an Igbo presidency, many choose to gang up against one of the most dynamic ethnic group in Africa with different stupid excuses.

When asked for a decent alternative, you get strange names like Tinubu, Atiku and Bello. Men who have absolutely nothing to give Nigerians , same like Buhari.

I remembered the aftermath of GEJ , the way Okonjo Iweala was mistreated , if she was available today, many will chose mediocrity ahead of her..Today she leads countries today not a cursed country called Nigeria.

If we are truthful as a nation then all these problems we have today wouldn't have arise in the first place but as it is, this is what we want.

So to help further dismantle this nation, I have resolved to continue to vote the worst of us..

First , will vote Tinubu come 2023 with Ganduje as VP , after their tenure , Yayaha Bello of Kogi will move in with with Mohammed Badure of Jigawa.

This is our future.

*Division/agitations will continue, who knows our situation might replicate Ethiopia.

*Grand corruption will be enthroned.

*Expect agbero politics

*More loan dependent nation , will become worse

*Triple unemployment as no investment for the young ones/ expect clear brain drain as many professionals is.currently fleeing.

*More Endsars style revolution by the youths

*Continue menace of different killers roaming about from Bokoharam/ bandits/Ipob . Expect new groups rising..

By the time another 16 years have gone with these team,I will re evaluate the brains of Nigerians again.

Despite the clear evidence and past record of a backward fella like Buhari, many voted twice for him. In 2023 , will be first in line to vote for TINUBU.

Many Nigerians don't have sense , for the sensible ones, I beg you flee to another country. Mustn't be Canada or USA , move to cool African country or cheap European countries and build a life from there , package yourself and then make move to other bigger countries..

There is simply no future for Nigeria as a nation, it's a cursed country at the moment. Check the number of useless deaths from January to this December, you will agree with me that it's only God that kept you and me today..

For those who will type trash, many of those who are no more as a result of this cursed nation might have had same mindset like you. Never know any other nation is peace time with such number of stupid deaths. Imagine burning of people in a bus in Sokoto yesterday by bandits, it's just crazy..

Only the truth will set you free...

3 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Franksomtoo: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Well said. Until we do away with ethnic sentiments, we will keep wallowing in mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kdon2: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Zetra7:
Have fully observed Nigeria as a whole, it's pertinent to state that we are not ready to grow as a country. Instead of unity, majority chose hate. Instead of way forward , many chose ethnic sentiments and religious loyalty.

Today , 2023 is the new game. Instead of standing on the truth and uniting the Nation with an Igbo presidency, many choose to gang up against one of the most dynamic ethnic group in Africa with different stupid excuses.

When asked for a descent alternative, you get strange names like Tinubu, Atiku and Bello. Men who have absolutely nothing to give Nigerians , same like Buhari.

I remembered the aftermath of GEJ , the way Okonjo Iweala was mistreated , if she was available today, many will chose mediocrity ahead of her..Today she leads countries today not a cursed country called Nigeria.

If we are truthful as a nation then all these problems we have today wouldn't have arise in the first place but as it is, this is what we want.

So to help further dismantle this nation, I have resolved to continue to vote the worst of us..

First , will vote Tinubu come 2023 with Ganduje as VP , after their tenure , Yayaha Bello of Kogi will move in with with Mohammed Badure of Jigawa.

This is our future.

*Division/agitations will continue, who knows our situation might replicate Ethiopia.

*Grand corruption will be enthroned.

*Expect agbero politics

*More loan dependent nation , will become worse

*Triple unemployment as no investment for the young ones/ expect clear brain drain as many professionals is.currently fleeing.

*More Endsars style revolution by the youths

*Continue menace of different killers roaming about from Bokoharam/ bandits/Ipob . Expect new groups rising..

By the time another 16 years have gone with these team,I will re evaluate the brains of Nigerians again.

Despite the clear evidence and past record of a backward fella like Buhari, many voted twice for him. In 2023 , will be first in line to vote for TINUBU.

Many Nigerians don't have sense , for the sensible ones, I beg you flee to another country. Mustn't be Canada or USA , move to cool African country or cheap European countries and build a life from there , package yourself and then make move to other bigger countries..

There is simply no future for Nigeria as a nation, it's a cursed country at the moment. Check the number of useless deaths from January to this December, you will agree with me that it's only God that kept you and me today..

For those who will type trash, many of those who are no more as a result of this cursed nation might have had same mindset like you. Never know any other nation is peace time with such number of stupid deaths. Imagine burning of people in a bus in Sokoto yesterday by bandits, it's just crazy..

Only the truth will set you free...

100% in agreement with your submission
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have been saying this all this while instead of voting Tinubu in 2023 with his agberos governance style and rapid development though poor but still among the very best in Nigeria.

We have options like the Pandora shameless fraudsters that will loot Nigeria fund using his 13 year old daughter as conduit to launder out commonwealth in Pandora account sebi Tinubu still de invest in Nigeria.

We can now have Peter Obi organize another Ezu river killing like he orchestrated when he was the governor of Anambra to appease his god or beta Atiku to mortgage the future and the present of all of your fools.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Conner44: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
So far the igbos don’t rule Nigeria will keep on sinking deeper and deeper into penury until it implodes

But mistakenly give the Igbo man the presidency and watch the speed at which he will declare Biafra grin

Igbos have been blessed to have the foresight of knowing when something isn’t feasible or sustainable anymore

Wanna Guess what they are seeing concerning Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Conner44:
So far the igbos don’t rule Nigeria will keep on sinking deeper and deeper into penury until it implodes

But mistakenly give the Igbo man the presidency and watch the speed at which he will declare Biafra grin

Igbos have been blessed to have the foresight of knowing when something isn’t feasible or sustainable anymore

Who is going to give the presidency?
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TotoGame(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Even if All political parties in Nigeria adopt the decayed teethed , disgusting ewudu and amala eating ...cocaine snorting bastard that lives in burdillion as it's concensus candidate

I will rather waste the ballot paper .... Tinubu will never be president of nigeria.... know this and know truth

1 Like

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Conner44: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
oyatz:

Who is going to give the presidency?

Ahh na today? See the kind question you’re asking undecided

No be human beings vote buhari in twice? You don forget say mugu full Nigeria well well?

You might even be one of them self grin
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hollah123: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Conner44:

what happened to the south east that igbos have ruled

Have u forgotten it's still d poverty capital of the south
Don't forget they are still giving 500 to those who give birth in hospitals
The orji u will present ran abia down till today
The Peter obi stole with his teenagers name

So what's difference in what they are doing right now?

6 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hollah123: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
TotoGame:
Even if All political parties in Nigeria adopt the decayed teethed , disgusting ewudu and amala eating ...cocaine snorting bastard that lives in burdillion as it's concensus candidate

I will rather waste the ballot paper .... Tinubu will never be president of nigeria.... know this and know truth
the last time I checked your region votes doesn't affect any presidential aspirant.

Buhari called u 5% n still won re election,he ridiculed u beyond reasonable doubt n he's still d president

Just a block vote from kaduna,kano or katsina will neutralise your 5%

N u can see nobody is looking at your side for president or vp even when u are willing to kneel down n beg for it

4 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by mrkunlex(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
TotoGame:

sorry shukudu, i can feel your pain

4 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justtoodark: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
if you like,vote a cow from india.....we dont care....
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Conner44: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
hollah123:

If the east is the poverty capital of the world then the west will be the poverty capital of the continent and the north will be the poverty capital of the universe grin

I’m telling you brother it’s a very shameful something lol

Don’t forget to safeguard your vote

Never ever vote an Igbo to be president oh
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justtoodark: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sonyboom765:
I have been saying this all this while instead of voting Tinubu in 2023 with his agberos governance style and rapid development though poor but still among the very best in Nigeria.

We have options like the Pandora shameless fraudsters that will loot Nigeria fund using his 13 year old daughter as conduit to launder out commonwealth in Pandora account sebi Tinubu still de invest in Nigeria.

We can now have Peter Obi organize another Ezu river killing like he orchestrated when he was the governor of Anambra to appease his god or beta Atiku to mortgage the future and the present of all of your fools.

fee dee fee is an abomination....we wouldnt mind to vote buhari again....

any party just not fee dee fee....lets see which candidate apga field....

2 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hollah123: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Conner44:

If the east is the poverty capital of the world then the west will be the poverty capital of the continent and the north will be the poverty capital of the universe grin

I’m telling you brother it’s a very shameful something lol

Don’t forget to safeguard your vote

Never ever vote an Igbo to be president oh
i will prefer to vote for shekau as President than to vote an igbo man.

U think u can hate abi,u go meet us for there

1 Like

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by justtoodark: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
hollah123:

ehen....they will meet us again....shebi we be zoo....must burn....

they no wan even vote sef,how they wan produce igbo president....??
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Conner44: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
hollah123:

That’s the spirit wink we’re on the same page

It’s better for you to vote in a fowl than to mistakenly give your mandate to an Igbo man because your darling Nigeria will become divided into over 20 pieces before he even appoints service chiefs lol
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
BAT 2023

5 Likes

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TotoGame(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
mrkunlex:
sorry shukudu, i can feel your pain

Which pain? Naah!!! I can't be pained cus of Tinubu oook!!!!
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TotoGame(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
hollah123:

Ibadan is actually the capital of poverty in the south
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TotoGame(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
hollah123:
the last time I checked your region votes doesn't affect any presidential aspirant.

Buhari called u 5% n still won re election,he ridiculed u beyond reasonable doubt n he's still d president

Just a block vote from kaduna,kano or katsina will neutralise your 5%

N u can see nobody is looking at your side for president or vp even when u are willing to kneel down n beg for it

We igbos are naturally hardworking business men and women ...

Being president or no president ooo....we will still prosper and remain the envy of all regions in Nigeria
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by oyatz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Conner44:

Ahh na today? See the kind question you’re asking undecided

No be human beings vote buhari in twice? You don forget say mugu full Nigeria well well?

You might even be one of them self grin

But Buhari wasn't giving the presidency.

He contested in 2003,2007, 2011 and finally 2015 before finally winning.

Unless an Igbo candidate wins APC or PDP ticket, nobody can give the Igbos( or even the fulani or the Yorubas) presidency.
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Werey, use your main moniker and not this yeye moniker created to deceive your self

You've always been Tinubu asslickers
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sonyboom765:
My brother this is very correct no wonder Ebonyi is now lil Japan while stinking Abia is now eldorado.

Only God know how an entire tiribe can be powered by so much foolishness.

That is one of the great mysteries of the world. If I were to hazard a guess I would probably say a very powerful ancient curse hovers over them perpetually. Nothing else makes sense. Lol.
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Olibs(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello,
My name is Olib and I run an Online Gift shop called Olib's Basket.

We have Curated the most amazing Christmas Gift Baskets, which range from 15,000 Naira and above.

The Gift Baskets can be curated according to your budget and customized by you.

For more information or to get our christmas brochure please call or send a whatsapp message to 07080391573

You can also visit our Instagram page via the link below

https://instagram.com/olibsbasket?igshid=qa1stgafd28d

1 Share

Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Restructuring: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have resolve to vote chibuike rotimi amaichi
Re: Have Resolved To Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ryloy: 3:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Op is an ethnic bigot...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndiigbo, You Must Prepare For All Eventualities / 2023 Presidency: I’m Nigerian, Not Igbo, Says Pius Anyim / Don’t Harm Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine, FG Warns Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.