Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! (7063 Views)

Can't Go More Than Two Rounds.. / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by JamOSneh: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

This rainboot guy own na the worst.. grin

Na to expect more of them..
Rainboot nigga my Og dat boot is Damn nasty am out of here grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by JamOSneh: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Mosdii still remain the Goat grin grin
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. This one too is annoying. Na speed I dey take skip him posts. But that 'wtf man, I will blast you with my kala' guy was super annoying AF and the worst for me. I just could not overlook that one.

Really. Others will start crawling out. They are all slawo.miir wannabes as far as I'm concerned. grin Nobody does it better. Not the 'lights up my kpoli in peace' or 'what's tha' business' dudes. Only the Damn Real Niggarr does it flawlessly, with charisma and make it sound interesting. But Nairaland get characters sha. grin Isoright.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Okiemute101: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Marriage is not the solution to sexual addiction.

I don't disagree with you but it would help in a way of curbing the excesses. It will cause him to reduce his sexual desire for many girls & increase his focus on his wife alone. Remember it's the same juicy hole made of pink or brown meat depending on the complexion.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Okiemute101:

I don't disagree with you but it would help in a way of curbing the excesses. It will cause him to reduce his sexual desire for many girls & increase his focus on his wife alone. Remember it's the same juicy hole made of pink or brown meat depending on the complexion.

His desire for many women can only be reduced through marriage if his wife is of same high sexual drive.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by ngoziwrites(f): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Bumarang:
Am a 29 year old guy living somewhere in lagos state, the issue with me now is that I just noticed that I can't go more than 2days without being intimate(sex), I have literally Bleep£d every girl on my street, all the women in my compound inclusive. At first it was fun, like in 2019 I did not miss a single day without sex, yes! (365 days of 4ucking) with over 100 different girls- but now, it is beginning to register its mark on me physically and mentally. Am bald-headed at 29, barely have any physical strength or muscle mass, my mental capacity is greatly diminished, I feel like a sucked and squeezed orange fruit. Am doing fine financially, given that all my investments and business interests are managed by third-party persons and companies.

It all started when I happened on an app called inmessa**, the capital of hookup(IMO) i was blown away by the sheer number of young girls in my locality that were willing to 4uck for a few bucks! Being a loner and a part-time ideal man, the devil decided to make me a full time workshop. I soon graduated to other more engaging and destructive apps.
Right now as a person I feel empty, and the worst part is that I can't stop. No matter what I achieve or accomplish in respect to finances,I still don't find joy and fulfilment in life.

Every where I go this girls seem to smell the mutherfucker perfume collections on me, I no longer pay for sex, am not handsome, am not friendly, am not loud, showy or social, infact I no more do hookups, but before you say jack Robinson; I have a new girl on my bed. Am tired and exhausted, I feel am wasting away with no hope in the horizon.

This is December 2021, and it just struck me this morning that throughout this year, I haven't gone 48hrs without having sex, I feel enslaved, addicted and hooked. Has anyone experienced a thing like this? I feel the proliferation of social media platforms and their subtle conversation into 'digital brothels' is the driving force of this menace that is swallowing up the young adults like myself.
Please can anyone proffer a solution to my predicament?

Mods please help move this to the front page, I deserve all the insults, condemnations and sarcasm that the general house can offer.

Brostitute. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by toxatyt: 9:34am On Dec 09, 2021
The same problem, I just love sex, I can not live without it and two days, and I have not long ago broke up with his girlfriend and now do not know what to do, most likely masturbation life begins, even here started playing sex simulators, sometimes it helps, as if you get into another real world, a lot of beautiful girls, also noted the creation of characters, I am also an anime fan and I found there sex game hentai sex 3D, how I was glad, while I am looking for a girl, it helps curb sex.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by ThothHermes: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2021
[sup][/sup]
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

TRASH! Spiritual my foot!

Moreover, go and tell Apostle Joshua to clear his name on the sex scandals up against him before trying to solve other's problem.
Joshua and Johnson are not the same person. Just had to clear that up
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Midas01: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine if it was your gf cheating on you with everything that lives, breathes and crawls. You'd have joined your fellow NL misorgynists to call her olosho. But who is the olosho now?

Bumarang:

Bro I don't even have the apps anymore, most of my current sex romps are from girls I have been with in the past, they usually just call me from nowhere and I find it impossible to even think or reason in that split second...I just find myself vibeing to the rythm of their sexual advances.

I have the most beautiful and angelic girlfriend in the world, but she is a workaholic and barely spends time at home. I can't bring myself to divulge this nasty corner of my life.

As for my businesses, they are all on automation and require almost no effort from my end to function. Think of seun and nairaland kind of setup. Thank you for the advices

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by AlphaTaikun: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bumarang:
Am a 29 year old guy living somewhere in lagos state, the issue with me now is that I just noticed that I can't go more than 2days without being intimate(sex), I have literally Bleep£d every girl on my street, all the women in my compound inclusive. At first it was fun, like in 2019 I did not miss a single day without sex, yes! (365 days of 4ucking) with over 100 different girls- but now, it is beginning to register its mark on me physically and mentally. Am bald-headed at 29, barely have any physical strength or muscle mass, my mental capacity is greatly diminished, I feel like a sucked and squeezed orange fruit. Am doing fine financially, given that all my investments and business interests are managed by third-party persons and companies.

It all started when I happened on an app called inmessa**, the capital of hookup(IMO) i was blown away by the sheer number of young girls in my locality that were willing to 4uck for a few bucks! Being a loner and a part-time ideal man, the devil decided to make me a full time workshop. I soon graduated to other more engaging and destructive apps.
Right now as a person I feel empty, and the worst part is that I can't stop. No matter what I achieve or accomplish in respect to finances,I still don't find joy and fulfilment in life.

Every where I go this girls seem to smell the mutherfucker perfume collections on me, I no longer pay for sex, am not handsome, am not friendly, am not loud, showy or social, infact I no more do hookups, but before you say jack Robinson; I have a new girl on my bed. Am tired and exhausted, I feel am wasting away with no hope in the horizon.

This is December 2021, and it just struck me this morning that throughout this year, I haven't gone 48hrs without having sex, I feel enslaved, addicted and hooked. Has anyone experienced a thing like this? I feel the proliferation of social media platforms and their subtle conversation into 'digital brothels' is the driving force of this menace that is swallowing up the young adults like myself.
Please can anyone proffer a solution to my predicament?

Mods please help move this to the front page, I deserve all the insults, condemnations and sarcasm that the general house can offer.
Alright...

Delete the dating apps and any nude pics or videos you might have
on your phone(s) and/or laptop.
Focus all your energy on hobbies
or your job/business.

These are the first steps sexually
addicted men have used to
develop a healthy and balanced
sex appetite at your age of 29+
to 30 years of age.

There's no way a guy of your age
will not engage in self-stimulation and/or sex at some point without being married. Get a permanent woman in your life to "straff" all
you want! wink

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Go In There With Her / Some Benefit Of Being Single / Women With Big Yash And Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.