Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady (1355 Views)

Will You Go Ahead To Marry A Lady If She Has These Qualities? / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by ezana1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
I'll try summarizing this. In my 1 year of relationship with my girlfriend of 23, ssce highest education with intention of furthering, good physique and endowment, very introvert, good cook, very homely and clean(in fact she's ultra good at home cleaning), she's not very smart, very innocent(her phone got no password), not cunning, very open, don't cheat kinda stingy(dunno if its cos she doesn't have), good at d ozza rum(although not often). I've supported her by sending her to fashion school and all her needs on me

Meanwhile there's another, 5 month relationship, same age, not very introvert, smart, industrious, diploma holder, intelligent, seem caring (cos of the gifts she gives me), not good cook, not the cleaning type(prefers pressing phone till night), not demanding, good physique, very good at d oza rum(frequently), she seem to truly love me.

Please advice, I seem to love em equally, but need to make the best choice for marriage
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by guuudy87(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Make your choice and invite us for your wedding

1 Like

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by ezana1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
guuudy87:
Make your choice and invite us for your wedding

Which would be a better choice, if you were in my shoes
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by habsydiamond(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oga. Ur better for worse will not include any nairalanders ooo if u like urself.. Select the one u see fit for that purpose so that u won't come here lamenting that nairalanders made bad decision for u.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
So, you're having sex with the both of them eekwa? undecided
Choose neither because you're not good enough for any of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Ryda(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bros advice from Nairalander's won't help you build your home even if it helps you chose a woman.
Follow your heart, you already know which one.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
I think you should go for the second one.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
We don't know exactly what you want in a woman, you do. Also, you have been with them and there are little things that matter which you must have noticed so decide, get Asoebi and invite us for the wedding. You are lucky to have 2 good ones with you both what will be the fate of the other lady?
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by daddytime(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
No one has it a 100% my dear brother. Not even nations, tribes, or regions and it is a deliberate arrangement for the purpose of check and balances and to make us interdependent on one another before one begins to play God over the other.

Simply take what you are presented with and turn it into that which you want with understanding and respect, not by coercion or in a condescending manner .

As you can see from your list, both ladies are unique in their own ways and rights.

If they were to draw up a list of your own pros and cons, you'd be amazed, trust me.

Check out my siggy
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by ezana1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
We don't know exactly what you want in a woman, you do. Also, you have been with them and there are little things that matter which you must have noticed so decide, get Asoebi and invite us for the wedding. You are lucky to have 2 good ones with you both what will be the fate of the other lady?

I'm not a rich guy, having an industrious girl is an advantage, meanwhile I can't cook and do house chore. That's were the confusion came in

1 Like

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by ezana1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
daddytime:
No one has it a 100% my dear brother. Not even nations, tribes, or regions and it is a deliberate arrangement for the purpose of check and balances and to make us interdependent on one another before one begins to play God over the other.

Simply take what you are presented with and turn it into that which you want with understanding and respect, not by coercion or in a condescending manner .

As you can see from your list, both ladies are unique in their own ways and rights.

If they were to draw up a list of your own pros and cons, you'd be amazed, trust me.

True my brother, with ur intelligence, I will not doubt your choice
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by daddytime(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
ezana1:

True my brother, with ur intelligence, I will not doubt your choice

I falter and make wrong choices like every other human, my brother.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
ezana1:

I'm not a rich guy, having an industrious girl is an advantage, meanwhile I can't cook and do house chore. That's were the confusion came in

Then, see how you can help both of them grow and develop these skills and then the choice can be clearer. So, even if you eventually don't go with either of them you would know you contributed to their growth and they would be better for it.

4 Likes

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Restroom: 1:59am On Dec 09, 2021
You are stupid for sure

Looking for stupid advise
When your stupid ass already knows the stupid decision you take

You are fornicator, so you deserve no advise
Idiot

It is your type that have gf and sleep around after marriage

So it is pointless giving a fornicator like you any good advise

Marry two of them

That's my stupid advise for stupid guy like you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Richy4(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2021
<<<The one that pressed the phone every day and every night... Is a better choice...If u can deal with that, then it's up to u.. again if u can't, the choice is yours.. this is because from onset you know fully well she likes her phone..U know she can't cook or clean and u liked her like that..

<<<She is a giver.. very important in a relationship.. table might turn some day and she might be the provider... She doesn't seem my money is my money and your money our money type.... The other, don't let cooking and cleaning fool you.. u don't know yet if she is my money is my money and your money is our money type of person... because u have not tried her..

<<< U said she is an industrious type as well.. meaning she can help when the going gets tough.. it's not always rosy after marriage.. u might need all the help that you can get financially to run the home... more especially when the kids starts rolling in

<<<Ultimately, the decision is yours to make.. between the kind of relationship that u wanted... Traditional ( cooking and cleaning wife.. you provide 100% of everything) or independent wife( u help her sometimes in her weaknesses like cooking some times, cleaning or employee domestic staffs; she chips in money here and there) to help you run the home front etc..
Good luck buddy..

1 Like

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by MufasaLion: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Seems Nairalanders want you to marry. Go and pick a date and invite your fans. Make sure you are financially buoyant before marriage.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Let me chastize you first. It is very wrong to engage two women at the same time, claiming you love them equally. You might end up losing both of them.

Now the second one that presses phone all day and is not domesticated is not a good choice because she'll make the home unhabitable for you. A nairalander is currently having issues in his marriage and contemplating divorce from his 3 months marriage as a result of marrying exactly someone like your second babe who doesn't like doing any chores in the house. The nairalander had been the one doing right the word go of their marriage and is now very tired and wants out. Reason he created the thread. So, learn from him.

As for the first one, .... There's sitll a little bit of comma there since you said she still plans to go back to school.
You know, some girls are decent until they go to school where they see a different life entirely and the temptation to go with the flow is always there. she might get to school and grow wild. I've seen this happen a lot of time. Before you know it, she'll transform into something else. Most of them end up becoming whores. Forget all that high classy chick thing they like to form. They become rotten easily once they enter school especially now that the economy is harsh and Yahoo boys are on the rise.

I live around student hostels. come see innocent looking girls at night. They don't even wear bra any longer. That's the kind of life they live in school. So, there's that tendency for her to change and dump you once she enters school and even if she doesn't dump you, she go rotten by the time she's done and you'll be left with expired product.

You too no pure, so you don't really deserve the best.

Abeg it's too early. I can't shout.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by ezana1(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Restroom:
You are stupid for sure

Looking for stupid advise
When your stupid ass already knows the stupid decision you take

You are fornicator, so you deserve no advise
Idiot

It is your type that have gf and sleep around after marriage

So it is pointless giving a fornicator like you any good advise

Marry two of them

That's my stupid advise for stupid guy like you

Typical advice expected from a restroom abi public toilet. Shift with your smelling mouth
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
So, you're having sex with the both of them eekwa? undecided
Choose neither because you're not good enough for any of them.
This is a problem? lipsrsealed
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Then, see how you can help both of them grow and develop these skills and then the choice can be clearer. So, even if you eventually don't go with either of them you would know you contributed to their growth and they would be better for it.
Typical female imperative... Kmt

Mr Ezana1, DO NOT contribute to any woman's growth that you're not yet married to or at least sure of marrying.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2021
ezana1:

Typical advice expected from a restroom abi public toilet. Shift with your smelling mouth
Going by your descriptions, the second one seems like the safer and more sensible choice, but then you can never really know with the generation of women we have these days.

Just make your pick, don't expect too much else you'll be disappointed... Do your best and leave the rest.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Mariangeles(f): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

This is a problem? lipsrsealed

It isn't? undecided
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

It isn't? undecided
Nope.

Perhaps you ought to stop thinking of sex as something a man does to a woman.

The chics are having sex with (doing sex to) him as much as he is.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Mariangeles(f): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Nope.

Perhaps you ought to stop thinking of sex as something a man does to a woman.

The chics are having sex with (doing sex to) him as much as he is.

Ngwanu noted. sad
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ngwanu noted. sad
gringrin
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Hold on for the experts, this isn't the comment you are looking for. I'm a reader like you. tongue
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Typical female imperative... Kmt

Mr Ezana1, DO NOT contribute to any woman's growth that you're not yet married to or at least sure of marrying.

Typical male imperative

You see contribute and all you can think of, I'm sure, is money. C'mon there are many ways you can help a person without spending a dime but you wouldn't know that because you think that you are only good for your money. I understand where you are coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

Typical male imperative

You see contribute and all you can think of, I'm sure, is money. C'mon there are many ways you can help a person without spending a dime but you wouldn't know that because you think that you are only good for your money. I understand where you are coming from.
Don't kid yourself...

Since when did your gender start valuing any contribution to your life that does not have a monetary aspect to it? cheesy

If it's to further a woman's education, is it not money the man will use?
If it's to open a business for her, is it not money the man will use?
If it's to invest in or grow her already standing business, is it not money he will still use?

What other contributions do you people mean when you say stuff like that kwanu?
Like I noted, DON'T kid yourself.

If a man puts you in his prayers daily OR gets you a Bible and Open Heavens, and tells you to use it daily to develop your spiritual life, I'm 100% sure you will never see any of this as a worthy contribution to your life. cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by ShaqFu: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Don't kid yourself...

Since when did your gender start valuing any contribution to your life that does not have a monetary aspect to it? cheesy

If it's to invest in or grow her already standing business, is it not money he will still use?

If a man puts you in his prayers daily OR gets you a Bible and Open Heavens, and tells you to use it daily to develop your spiritual life, I'm 100% sure you will never see any of this as a worthy contribution to your life. cheesy
grin cheesy

Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Raalsalghul: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:
If a man puts you in his prayers daily OR gets you a Bible and Open Heavens, and tells you to use it daily to develop your spiritual life, I'm 100% sure you will never see any of this as a worthy contribution to your life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Don't kid yourself...

You need to change the kind of women you move with and of course your thinking. You might just be lucky. It's men like you that encourage women like that and you are still the ones who will insult them.
Re: Are These Qualities Enough To Marry This Lady by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

You need to change the kind of women you move with and of course your thinking. You might just be lucky. It's men like you that encourage women like that and you are still the ones who will insult them.

My dear, YOU ARE ALL the same...

It does not mean y'all are bad, it just means y'all are exactly what you were made to be, WOMEN and NIGERIAN.

Some of you have only perfectly hidden your nature more than others.

At the end of the day, the ONLY contribution y'all fully appreciate from a man is the one that has money attached to it and I can say that it's not really y'alls fault anyways, the Nigerian economy has not helped.

So please, don't kid yourself!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Sex Life With Jekonmo / I Am Pregnant And Don't Know What To Do / Nigerian Man In Shock After His Landlord Family Sent Him A SURPRISE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.