Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,994,273 members, 7,296,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 February 2023 at 11:56 PM

My People May Resort To Self-help - Benue Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People May Resort To Self-help - Benue Senator (128 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State / Nigerians now resort to Faking Deaths To Get Pension Benefits - NPC / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People May Resort To Self-help - Benue Senator by Ayinesongya3: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
The Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on the Army, Senator Abba Moro, on Tuesday, December 7, raised the alarm that the people of Benue State may resort to self-help over the worsening insecurity in the state.

He said, “My people are at the verge of resorting to self-help. Communities are ready to defend their people,” Moro told journalists in an interview in Abuja.

The Senator was reacting to the assassination of a lecturer at the Benue State Polytechnic, Echobu Adah, in the midst of three policemen.

The sad incident occurred while the deceased was coming from a community meeting.

Moro expressed concern that the security agencies were becoming helpless regarding the security situation in the state.

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/My-people-may-resort-to-self-help-Benue-Senator-504223

Re: My People May Resort To Self-help - Benue Senator by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
If Nigeria is a sane country, this man for they prison like this

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerians Think As Gov Sanwo-olu, And Whitemoney Cook At Lagos Food Fes / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is The Only One I Have -past. Dr. Usani Uguru / Violating Right Of Choice Will Undermine Our Democracy —osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.