Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) (53164 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by HeWrites(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Music manager Don Jazzy on Wednesday joked that he would be coming out of the closet following the rumour that he is gay, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old made this known in an Instagram post while reacting to a blogger who accused him of being a homosexual.

Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy wrote: “So I hear I’m gay all the time. Anyways click on the link on my bio. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click on the notification bell too oooo. Cos I’m going to be coming out there.”

Reacting in the comment section of the post, a user Veronica wrote:
“I actually think you are gay. I see it all the time. Most people may not see it, but I feel it. I see it in the way you talk, walk and laugh! Gay as gay van get. No need to hide, no need to be ashamed. You are the happiest person I Know always laughing and smiling or is it not what Gay means? That is what it means until we coopted the word to mean something else. Accept it.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOKLZeOFGd/?utm_medium=copy_link

The music star has been called out severally by the blogger who accused him of having sexual relations with men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
It does not Matter who engages in it.
It does not Matter the number of people in it,
It does not Matter who supports such acts Directly or Indirectly.
It is Evil! It is Wickedness ! It is Abomination!It is against Nature! It Provokes the Wrath of GOD!
It is against GOD ALMIGHTY and will Destroy your soul in Hell Fire!

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Peace081: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
I also heard that Zubby is a gay lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by daddytime(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
And so?

Is it your gay, nyansh, or preek? Abi your nyansh dey pepper you when dem dey shook him nyansh or when him dey shook another person nyansh?

Why can't we learn to live and let live?

There is a reason why God refused or deliberately did not create 100%, perfect humans.

Jobless intolerant people.

If gayism is the worst sin...just in case sin has classes for the bandwagon ignorant homophobes..

What is hatred, envy, stealing, lying, fornication, adultery, and a national sin like corruption?

Make we learn to dey face or attack wetin directly dey affect us abeg.

Check my signature.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
nightygay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by ghostboy: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Everyone should be free to live their life how they want it

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by sylve11: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
None of my business. cool

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don jazzy wants to use 'play' and cover it so we no go know if na true or not.

E think say E dey wise grin grin grin grin

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by bouncin04(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
ghostboy:
[s]Everyone should be free to live their life how they want it[/s]

Same way the likes of Shekau chose to live their life how they wanted it. wtf man grin grin

212 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by parzdor(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wa
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ddd
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nonsense and gays!
Nonsense allegation.

Tall ladies with badass shape ehn! kiss

22 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Mko123(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lewandolski vs Barca. Anything apart from this for this night is thrash

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
lol, awon amebo!

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nahunger(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
HeWrites:
Music manager Don Jazzy on Wednesday joked that he would be coming out of the closet following the rumour that he is gay, Igbere TV reports.

The 39-year-old made this known in an Instagram post while reacting to a blogger who accused him of being a homosexual.

Reacting to the post, Don Jazzy wrote: “So I hear I’m gay all the time. Anyways click on the link on my bio. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click on the notification bell too oooo. Cos I’m going to be coming out there.”

Reacting in the comment section of the post, a user Veronica wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXOKLZeOFGd/?utm_medium=copy_link

The music star has been called out severally by the blogger who accused him of having sexual relations with men.

cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by KingZaddy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021

Allegations like this are not funny in Nigeria... This is not necessary....

I have a series coming to YouTube, please use the link in my signature to subscribe to my YouTube channel as I drop episode 1 on Friday night. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
No smoke without fire grin
Gaybries out there how una dey hold shit?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gay or not, let's have in mind that our sexuality is not a choice. Before you bash or make the planet hostile for the minority, know that one of your sisters or brothers, relatives or even friends might be one but living in hiding. Let our humanity speak. Live and let live.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by oshonky: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Leave judgement for God in heaven abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by princeade86(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don jazzy get time sef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Basic123: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Vjdjj
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Don Jazzy is so petty lol... Baba say make dem sub for him pages say him go come out there. grin

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by baby124: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gay men fond of spreading those rumors on men who are their crushes. They think some how, women won’t want such men and such men won’t have a choice than to give them a chance grin. If that rumor de go round about you, check which of your friends are gay. Na them de spread am.

42 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by html14java(f): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Its just Gay/guy.
Veronica didn't mean any harm or homosexual. They're just catching cruise and bloggers dey twist am.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
So how is it any of their business.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Newton85: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
It does not Matter who engages in it.
It does not Matter the number of people in it,
It does not Matter who supports such acts Directly or Indirectly.
It is Evil! It is Wickedness ! It is Abomination!It Provokes the Wrath of GOD!
It is against GOD ALMIGHTY and will Destroy your soul in Hell Fire!
E be like say that your God dey craze?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ook

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Raalsalghul: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Typical Nigerian mentality being displayed by gistlover

They hate seeing a young man doing well and is not married.

In their minds, he must be shackled down by that institution.

I'm sure this is an allusion to that.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) by Write4me(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
And why must it come from you that he's gay?

001. Mind you own business.

Is it your gay ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.