Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Giving Back To The Community - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giving Back To The Community (260 Views)

I'm Demmillionaire!! Giving Back To 100 Members Where It All Started / I Will Take You To The Community Of Pineapple / Another Bold Step In The Community Of Tbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back To The Community by Jackossky(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
To start this, I will say I believed years back that people make money online
I was in search of this truth and kept asking, seeking online on how I can make money with just my phone. See ehn, This search yielded no result, no rich guy did I see that disclosed the source of his wealth. What I do hear is “ Stay dedicated and be consistent with whatever you do”

Abegii, I needed money not those advice but after convocation from school with one of the best result in my department, I still didn’t have a leeway. Jews, I was tired of asking my parents for money

To cut the long story short, I met a guy on my way who showed me the endless possibilities in the internet and how he is making millions. You heard right, this guy is making MILLIONS

I deemed it fit to show only 10 people, just ten people the secret to a financial break
It was for me. It’s a skill I will be teaching you and how to make money from it. After a week, you should have made your 100k without stress

Now, if you are interested, comment below with your number and we can contact on WhatsApp

Lastly, I will like to say I learnt it for N30,000. However, I will be teaching only for #15,000.

If after two weeks you were unable to recoup your money, I will refund you your whole money.

Remember, I will only be attending to the first 10 people.
Re: Giving Back To The Community by ogo4god: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jackossky:
To start this, I will say I believed years back that people make money online
I was in search of this truth and kept asking, seeking online on how I can make money with just my phone. See ehn, This search yielded no result, no rich guy did I see that disclosed the source of his wealth. What I do hear is “ Stay dedicated and be consistent with whatever you do”

Abegii, I needed money not those advice but after convocation from school with one of the best result in my department, I still didn’t have a leeway. Jews, I was tired of asking my parents for money

To cut the long story short, I met a guy on my way who showed me the endless possibilities in the internet and how he is making millions. You heard right, this guy is making MILLIONS

I deemed it fit to show only 10 people, just ten people the secret to a financial break
It was for me. It’s a skill I will be teaching you and how to make money from it. After a week, you should have made your 100k without stress

Now, if you are interested, comment below with your number and we can contact on WhatsApp

Lastly, I will like to say I learnt it for N30,000. However, I will be teaching only for #15,000.

If after two weeks you were unable to recoup your money, I will refund you your whole money.

Remember, I will only be attending to the first 10 people.

I'm in..
My WhatsApp number 08023065587
Re: Giving Back To The Community by Jackossky(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
It funnies me how people will be looking and let opportunities pass them by.
See, true wealth exist.People are still making legit money on net o.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Delight!! 3.3 Acre ( 21 Plots ) Of Land With Oil Plantation, At Ibadan / How Do I Handle This Loan People / I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.