Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast (384 Views)

Land For Fadama And Raining Season Farming Available / Caring For Goats During The Raining Season, Best Strategy To Employ / Hybrid Maize Seeds And Price For Raining Season Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by rerhji(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ever wondered why most farmer incur losses despite good management practices??

More than 90% of land farmed in Sub-Saharan Africa relies on rain as the primary source of water for agriculture. This makes planning around rainfall a true bottleneck of the farming process in this region. Farmers here depend on predictable rainy and dry seasons in order to best plan their farming activities, from land preparation and sowing of seeds to fertilizer application, harvesting, and storage of crops. However, the once-predictable rainfall patterns are undergoing significant changes due to climate change and pose incredible risks to yields and food security in the region. While efforts to combat the harmful effects of climate change are necessary, the reality is that the consequences of climate change are already being felt by people around the world, including smallholder farmers engaging in rain-fed agriculture. Thus, adaptation to these changing conditions is essential, hence, the need for accurate weather forecasts.

In short, Accurate weather forecasts helps to reduce risk and increase profits.

Hence, weather4sustenance remains committed to addressing the challenges inherent in rain-fed agriculture by providing the most accurate, location specific weather forecast (within and outside Nigeria) up to 4 months ahead.

You can contact us by sending a mail to rajiibraheem3@gmail.com
Re: Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by rerhji(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
we are still available for business
Re: Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by rerhji(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
U can contact us anytime... Don't take that risk
Re: Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by Attit: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2021
rerhji:
Ever wondered why most farmer incur losses despite good management practices??

More than 90% of land farmed in Sub-Saharan Africa relies on rain as the primary source of water for agriculture. This makes planning around rainfall a true bottleneck of the farming process in this region. Farmers here depend on predictable rainy and dry seasons in order to best plan their farming activities, from land preparation and sowing of seeds to fertilizer application, harvesting, and storage of crops. However, the once-predictable rainfall patterns are undergoing significant changes due to climate change and pose incredible risks to yields and food security in the region. While efforts to combat the harmful effects of climate change are necessary, the reality is that the consequences of climate change are already being felt by people around the world, including smallholder farmers engaging in rain-fed agriculture. Thus, adaptation to these changing conditions is essential, hence, the need for accurate weather forecasts.

In short, Accurate weather forecasts helps to reduce risk and increase profits.

Hence, weather4sustenance remains committed to addressing the challenges inherent in rain-fed agriculture by providing the most accurate, location specific weather forecast (within and outside Nigeria) up to 4 months ahead.

You can contact us by sending a mail to rajiibraheem3@gmail.com

I like this.

But you know it is called prediction, just what you called it also. How reliable it is depends on your style. It depends on how good the data is and the structure. Even NiMet cannot predict accurately because we know we have falsified data in Nigeria. Inflation figures in Nigeria is fake, population is approximation, etc. I can go on. But it doesnt mehn you have no good system in place as I dont know what you want to use.

I have an idea. Please, drop the first quarter of 2022 here free so we can all believe you. All sport betting punters always drop their skills free of charge for people to believe in them first. You may even win me over. After, you can take as many paid members as possible from here. Show your skills first.

Pick 3 geographical locations in each region. Give us the locations (longitude and latitute. Then, give your predictions.

There are NE, NW, NC, SS, SE, and SW in Nigeria. Pick the locations in different states. So, you should have 18 locations. Put the predictions here, and let us follow you from Jan 2022 to April 2022. Give a broad analysis only.

Guy, overall first and then daily predictions work for farmers ooo. Do not give yeye thing. Open a thread, give us the GPS locations and state where they are, and start.

1. Give us the summary of what to expect Jan, Feb, March and April. (Say this now) in each location you picked. Sure, every farmer must know this ahead. Give overall analysis first.

2. You then start sending daily reports. Starting Dec 31 what happens in Jan 1. You give daily report, a day before.

This is how to do it. Dont just come here and make a f.ool of everyone here because I pointed out the dangers of weather forecasting. I am sure you have gone through even my thread on how Forecasting is gambling. It's good you deprived inspiration from it. Show your skills first here.

If you cannot, you are a fraud. But if you can, you have my respect. Believe me, you have won me over esp if you can use your skills to detect places in Nigeria where there are constant rainfall during wet sesson esp in South West. Sure, I will definitely pay you handsomely for this cos this is what I really need you do for me. But for now, leave this just give 18 locations and do the predictions as requested above.

I am sure if you are correct, by Feb ending, you will be getting requests from people here asking you to do May forward and this is when to hit jack pot if you are truly who you say you are. So, I am just helping you make money. If you are good and youd prediction for Jan is accrurste to April ending, then, pepper will follow you. You must get accurate when rain falls on the days oooo. So you come start saying ribbisbblater cos you called it accurate prediction.

If you are up to the task, open a new thread now. I will follow you bumper to bumper. Otherwise, keep shut and crawl into your shell for ever.
Re: Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by rerhji(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Attit:

I like this.

But you know it is called prediction, just what you called it also. How reliable it is depends on your style. It depends on how good the data is and the structure. Even NiMet cannot predict accurately because we know we have falsified data in Nigeria. Inflation figures in Nigeria is fake, population is approximation, etc. I can go on. But it doesnt mehn you have no good system in place as I dont know what you want to use.

I have an idea. Please, drop the first quarter of 2022 here free so we can all believe you. All sport betting punters always drop their skills free of charge for people to believe in them first. You may even win me over. After, you can take as many paid members as possible from here. Show your skills first.

Pick 3 geographical locations in each region. Give us the locations (longitude and latitute. Then, give your predictions.

There are NE, NW, NC, SS, SE, and SW in Nigeria. Pick the locations in different states. So, you should have 18 locations. Put the predictions here, and let us follow you from Jan 2022 to April 2022. Give a broad analysis only.

Guy, overall first and then daily predictions work for farmers ooo. Do not give yeye thing. Open a thread, give us the GPS locations and state where they are, and start.

1. Give us the summary of what to expect Jan, Feb, March and April. (Say this now) in each location you picked. Sure, every farmer must know this ahead. Give overall analysis first.

2. You then start sending daily reports. Starting Dec 31 what happens in Jan 1. You give daily report, a day before.

This is how to do it. Dont just come here and make a f.ool of everyone here because I pointed out the dangers of weather forecasting. I am sure you have gone through even my thread on how Forecasting is gambling. It's good you deprived inspiration from it. Show your skills first here.

If you cannot, you are a fraud. But if you can, you have my respect. Believe me, you have won me over esp if you can use your skills to detect places in Nigeria where there are constant rainfall during wet sesson esp in South West. Sure, I will definitely pay you handsomely for this cos this is what I really need you do for me. But for now, leave this just give 18 locations and do the predictions as requested above.

I am sure if you are correct, by Feb ending, you will be getting requests from people here asking you to do May forward and this is when to hit jack pot if you are truly who you say you are. So, I am just helping you make money. If you are good and youd prediction for Jan is accrurste to April ending, then, pepper will follow you. You must get accurate when rain falls on the days oooo. So you come start saying ribbisbblater cos you called it accurate prediction.

If you are up to the task, open a new thread now. I will follow you bumper to bumper. Otherwise, keep shut and crawl into your shell for ever.
well said bro, I will work towards that.....i will create another thread that gives on overall outlook for next year all over Nigeria towards the end of this month....thanks for the comment
Re: Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by Phoeberesources(f): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Seedlings of hybrid soursop are available for sale in large quantity
Soursop is high in vitamin C, an antioxidant known to boost immune health. The vitamin strengthens your immune system, improving its ability to defend against damage. One whole soursop fruit contains 215% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamin 

Fruiting period is within 3 years

Location Ibadan
( we offer easy transportation)
Chat us on

Others available��
Dwarf Pawpaw
Date palm
Avocado pear
Grapevine
Stevia
Bitter leaf
Water leaf
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Local pear/Ube
Miracle fruit
Moringa
Passion fruit
Strawberry
Mango
Spinach
Kolanut
Bitter cola
Stevia
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Banana (Cavendish)
Gauva
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Neem/DongoYaro
Almond
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Coconut
African Walnut
Breadfruit
Jackfruit
Noni
Bell apple
Sugar apple
Wanbugu apple.....

Seeds:��������
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam, sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: Plan Ahead For The Raining Season With Our Reliable Weather Forecast by Attit: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
rerhji:
well said bro, I will work towards that.....i will create another thread that gives on overall outlook for next year all over Nigeria towards the end of this month....thanks for the comment
I like people who take up challenges. Seriously, no one is perfect. I dont expect you to be perfect, but 70% accuracy is enough for. So, let's map out strategic rain farming for 2022 together. And we can predict which crops to produce also.

Goodluck on your initial attempt. I'll contribute if I see you do a great job.

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Licking Salt Block Machine | Livestock Salt Licking Brick Machine / Mydas Cucumber Seed / Benefits Of Concrete Pond Over Earthen Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.