Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,069 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. (3652 Views)

I Want To Buy Iphone 14 Pro Max Locked, Should I? / Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Azzrael: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Which is the best to buy guys... your thoughts please.
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Meister(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
11 Pro max surely

4 Likes

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by obalola007(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
I prefer iPhone 12 cos it’s more newer and e fine pass iphone 11promax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Azzrael:
Which is the best to buy guys...
your thoughts please.
Buy the iPhone 12

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Azzrael: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Buy the iPhone 12
Please do you use it,how's the battery life?
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Azzrael: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Meister:
11 Pro max surely
please do you use both,I want to know how the battery life compares and if the camera performance is all that different.
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Harddiskng(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Azzrael:
please do you use both,I want to know how the battery life compares and if the camera performance is all that different.

Buy 12. The camera of the 11 promax might be better than that of an ordinary iphone 12 but I don’t think it’s something you would notice except you are a professional photographer, even at that you’d discover the difference is mostly from software optimization.

The main reason I am even suggesting 12, was a little event that happened; a friend wanted to get a brand new iPhone I directed him to where I got mine for a good discount. He bought a new iphone 11 pro max only to get home and found the BH at 95% or there about, I told him to go back and change it.

It was a brand new iphone he was given, so you know there would be some back-and-forth when it comes to changing it. While after a session of raised voices and things, it turns out that the longer a brand new iphone (older model) stays in storage, it affects the BH and after 1.5 years, it is likely not to be at 100% BH when you tear the nylon. He had to add money to get a new iphone 12 pro which was at BH 100%.

Overall he was even happier cuz he felt Iphone 12 pro was better. Taking his opinion; someone that has held both phones; go with Iphone 12.

6 Likes

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Azzrael:
Please do you use it,how's the battery life?
I use an Iphone 11 pro.

An iPhone 12 get 5G

And another reason I will choose the 12 is because of the chipset

3 Likes

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Azzrael: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Harddiskng:

Buy 12. The camera of the 11 promax might be better than that of an ordinary iphone 12 but I don’t think it’s something you would notice except you are a professional photographer, even at that you’d discover the difference is mostly from software optimization.

The main reason I am even suggesting 12, was a little event that happened; a friend wanted to get a brand new iPhone I directed him to where I got mine for a good discount. He bought a new iphone 11 pro max only to get home and found the BH at 95% or there about, I told him to go back and change it.

It was a brand new iphone he was given, so you know there would be some back-and-forth when it comes to changing it. While after a session of raised voices and things, it turns out that the longer a brand new iphone (older model) stays the storage, it affects the BH and after 1.5 years, it is likely not to be at 100% BH when you tear the nylon. He had to add money to get a new iphone 12 pro which was at BH 100%.

Overall he was even happier cuz he felt Iphone 12 pro was better. Taking his opinion; someone that has held both phones; go with Iphone 12.
wow,this was so helpful thank you so much.
By any chance is he a gamer can he play codm for about 2 hours without it heating up too much?
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by arthurwillia(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Better to buy 12, they both have oled and everything just that pro max is bigger
Why I prefer Xsmax to 11
That display
But then go for 12.. last better also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Miyachi: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Harddiskng:

It was a brand new iphone he was given, so you know there would be some back-and-forth when it comes to changing it. While after a session of raised voices and things, it turns out that the longer a brand new iphone (older model) stays the storage, it affects the BH and after 1.5 years, it is likely not to be at 100% BH when you tear the nylon. He had to add money to get a new iphone 12 pro which was at BH 100%.

I doubt your friends phone was new. I've seen them repackage used phones in good condition and market them as new phones.
Their explanation about battery health is not tenable as 5% is too much. All new phone, as long as they were bought directly from Apple, should have 100% battery health.

The only way to guarantee that your phone is new if you buy it in Nigeria is not by the packaging, check the IMEI on any reputable IMEI check service and make sure it doesn't show as activated..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Harddiskng(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2021
Miyachi:

I doubt your friends phone was new. I've seen them repackage used phones in good condition and market them as new phones.
Their explanation about battery health is not tenable as 5% is too much. All new phone, as long as they were bought directly from Apple, should have 100% battery health.

The only way to guarantee that your phone is new if you buy it in Nigeria is not by the packaging, check the IMEI on any reputable IMEI check service and make sure it doesn't show as activated..

Of cuz he did IMEI check and all.

Remember iphone 11 was released in 2019, this happened this year. 2 years in storage would definitely affect its battery even if its a little.

4 Likes

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Meister(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Azzrael:

I've not used any at all but I know the 11 Pro max has a way better battery life and to me that's more than enough reason to go for it instead

3 Likes

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Azzrael: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Meister:

I've not used any at all but I know the 11 Pro max has a way better battery life and to me that's more than enough reason to go for it instead
I think I'll be geting the 11 pro max 256gb

Because I'm a heavy user and I play heavy games.
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by WhiteAngels001(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have only one question, please can you kindly show me where you dey see this money, is it in this same Nigeria that all of us dey together?
Abeg sir show me the way, I'm determined and ready to make it.

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Miyachi: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Harddiskng:

Of cuz he did IMEI check and all.

Remember iphone 11 was released in 2019, this happened this year. 2 years in storage would definitely affect its battery even if its a little.
Ok, since he confirmed the IMEI I think then the long stay on the shelf could be an explanation.
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Meister(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Azzrael:
I think I'll be geting the 11 pro max 256gb

Because I'm a heavy user and I play heavy games.

Or you can just close your eye and get 13 pro max lipsrsealed
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by shedy03(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
obalola007:
I prefer iPhone 12 cos it’s more newer and e fine pass iphone 11promax.
Plus E come with 5G.

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Azzrael: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Meister:

Or you can just close your eye and get 13 pro max lipsrsealed
boss it's 13 pro max you called like this grin
That 300k extra will do a lot for me boss lol
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by aridoup(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmmmm na bosses they this thread ooh, abeg anybody get any 2k wey him no de use make him pity me give me
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Wonderboy01(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Azzrael:
boss it's 13 pro max you called like this grin
That 300k extra will do a lot for me boss lol
reason with ur boy boss ,,, God bless u abundantly
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Harddiskng:

Please where did your friend get the first iphone from? Is it from El Classico? Asking cos I had this same issue where I bought a brand new 12 max from him that I suspect to be a repackaged phone.

Had to return it like 4 times and settled for 11 p.max. Still not satisfied with it cos the battery doesn't last though better than the previous phones I got from him.
Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by lekbel09(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
wink wink smiley
hifocus:

Please where did your friend get the first iphone from? Is it from El Classico? Asking cos I had this same issue where I bought a brand new 12 max from him that I suspect to be a repackaged phone.

Had to return it like 4 times and settled for 11 p.max. Still not satisfied with it cos the battery doesn't last though better than the previous phones I got from him.
You can always patronize me for your gadgets , no repackaging 100% guarantee

1 Like

Re: Which To Buy-iphone 12 Or Iphone 11 Pro Max. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2022
lekbel09:
wink wink smileyYou can always patronize me for your gadgets , no repackaging 100% guarantee

God forbids. Even if you guarantee it with a billion dollars. Straight to istore.

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Banned By Anti Spam Bot / OPINIONS!! Samsung A20 Or Redmi 7 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. / Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.