Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: (15972 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ranoscky(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!, must u cal the OP a fool just to prove ur point?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by ikooko(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2011
Soooorryyyyyy.

, what would you write about during pregnancy, child rearing and menopause?

Are you leaving your life for other people? Just ignore such distractions and enjoy yourself, as long as your hubby is not complaining.

Sorry all the same.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by BABE3: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2011
Ranosky, The OP wasn't the one that originated those points. It's a copy and paste material. So, consequentialy, my first post on the thread was referring to the anonymous person(s) -- not necessarily the OP. We clear?

I wasn't trying to prove a point by calling the anonymous author a Fool. My "argument" would have made perfect sense without me including the word.

Using the word was only to emphasize the author's deficiency in understanding. Nothing degrogatory or degrading. All fun and games.  
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by chidyke77(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2011
i knw a lot of women hate their sex and would hv prefer d opposite bt d fact stil remains that u are a woman and u wl remain so.
I could remember d story of one woman that encouraged hs sons to bleep the hell out of some girls in their village given the reason that the girls father did d same to her during her young age.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by poweredcom(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2011
I hate the following terms: kitty, Slit, Cooche, womanliness, Snatch, Cooter, Beaver, Hole, Muff, Arrow, and Clam, I also hate mammalias, bosoms, Funbags, Melons and any other idiotic name people come up with for my body parts. I have a womanliness and bosoms or bosoms. Easy as that. Can you say womanliness? I hope so

She forgot to put Bitch
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by solomto(f): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2011
chidyke77:

i knw a lot of women hate their sex and would hv prefer d opposite bt d fact stil remains that u are a woman and u wl remain so.
I could remember d story of one woman that encouraged hs sons to bleep the hell out of some girls in their village given the reason that the girls father did d same to her during her young age.

women are always on the receiving end both good and d bad bt i love bn a woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by purplekayc(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think those who are sick of being female should go for a gender change tongue tongue tongue abroad
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ranoscky(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2011
BABE!:

Ranosky, The OP wasn't the one that originated those points. It's a copy and paste material. So, consequentialy, my first post on the thread was referring to the anonymous person(s) -- not necessarily the OP. We clear?

I wasn't trying to prove a point by calling the anonymous author a Fool. My "argument" would have made perfect sense without me including the word.

Using the word was only to emphasize the author's deficiency in understanding. Nothing degrogatory or degrading. All fun and games.

Cool.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ruq: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2011
Sup googles are you still on your Mo-hawk Or do you gat new tattoos? Really wanna see 'em
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by ak47mann(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2011
who goes there tongue tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MMM2(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2011
andyanders
thanx
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by okemmadu(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
U hate being a woman? , U need URGENT psychological attention! What would this would be like without a woman? I thank God for making women. They are the most beautiful creatures u can ever see. Yet, the beautiful one are not yet born,
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by vislabraye(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
Very interesting article. At least there's sex change. She may have to consider that option. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by bomly(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
Woman life sweet oh, I am happy and proud to be one. I nor fit the hustling and bustling of Manhood, now I dey go school for yankee and my husband dey sponsor me at ease, Omo life sweet me jare.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Outstrip(f): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
Wow. LOL. This woman should have been born a man. She is really struggling with this woman thing grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by 9jaswag(f): 5:40am On Jun 15, 2011
why do Nigerians even go to craigslist sef?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2011
Outstrip:

Wow. LOL. This woman should have been born a man. She is really struggling with this woman thing grin

Yet it is so effortless being a woman, she makes it seem like the worst punishment EVER, I looooove being a woman, strong yet so tender!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by pleep(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2011
Wow there is trully something wrong with the people on nairaland.

Am I the only person who noticed that that the Op is just venting and doesn't really "hate being a woman?"
you guys are taking playfully words too seriously.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Reference(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2011
Because of the curses rained on the woman after the fall of Adam. Like the man was condemned to sweat out his existence to eat (while women generally don't really have to), the woman was given perhaps a worse deal (Gen 3:16). The responsibility to bear children and while you're not at it you'll get regular pain and all manner of inconveniences. The second part of that curse is even worse. Your desire shall be to men. Meaning that your entire life will be woven around men. So from the age of twenty four months, though they are born remarkably similar the woman has to battle to look different. Pierce the ears - pain. Weave, plait, burn the hair - more pain and as she grows makeup and all manner of supplements till the day she dies whether she is appreciated or not. What will it get a man to shave, certainly not a woman but one word about her looks and it sticks like glue and causes mental havoc. Even when the man says enough of the make up she will never believe but hide under the cover of, "no its not for men, it makes me look nice and feel good". Try it. Pass a woman on the streets who you know not and take a glance, immediately her eyes go down to her body checking for inadequacies. Who is that man that shares similar concerns. None I know. High heels, tights, suffering and sweating. Just to prove you're a woman. Its weird but its hard wired.

At work women battle to be better than men or to be approved of them. Even the the feminine liberation movement is targeted against men. Men are always the reference point, the enemies to be brought down. That is the last part of the curse and the battle to rise above it. But no matter how hard women try most of the time they end up back under the rule one way or the other. Its difficult for women sometimes but the origins are far back and well known. Only God can handle that.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by upendo98(f): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ hollandis.

You should have said 10 reasons why I hate being myself.

All those 10 points dont apply to all women.
I am a woman and I dont struggle with any of those Issues. Mybe point 1 may apply to 'almost all'
God,I think life is what you make it to be and its all about choices.
Keep it real,simple and realistic and you are gonna have fun.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by sley4life(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
If i come to the world again&agaain i will be a dude. Gals are too complicated
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Sike(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
bomly:

Woman life sweet oh, I am happy and proud to be one. I nor fit the hustling and bustling of Manhood, now I dey go school for yankee and my husband dey sponsor me at ease, Omo life sweet me jare.
Congratulophobia!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Jackieugo(f): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
I love being a woman! There's nothing wrong with it. We are made to endure, Some times you have to learn to take things with a grain of salt and hey, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
Funny! And the life of a man is easy abi? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I thank the good lord for making me a woman.

I just want to address certain issues in the article.

1) I am so sick of my period!

And I guess you are the only woman going through it. Infact let me clap for you, you're really brave. Bloody nonsense!
Every woman go through it, is called "human nature" That is how nature intended it. Shut your mouth, get over it and freaking deal with it.

2) I hate make-up.
LMAO I guess woman now get executed if they don't wear make up. LOL this one is really funny. Wearing make up is a personal choice. No one gets forced to wear it. If you are someone who can not even see the sunlight without make up on your face, then thats your calling. People are gonna get used to your make up look. Again you started it, it was your own will, shut up and let people talk about serious matters.

3) I have to be a slave to fashion.

Says who? Trends come and go. You get to choose what you want to wear. You have to develop your own damn personal style, and dress the way you want to. Infact, I love fashion, being a woman give me more options with my fashion choices even. Being a slave to fashion is not in anyway a disadvatage being a woman. But to each his own. If you're so stoopid to fall a victim to the fashion industry, then tough luck. You have to know, what works best for you, what you want and what you need. AGAIN A LAME POINT! undecided

4}My bra has never fit me right!

Keep looking. You will find the right fit one day. grin grin Stop whining.

5}  idiotic name people come up with for my body parts

And you think we are alone in this eh? Have you ever given a thought about the idiotic names womencome up with for the man focal place? eg: sausages, worm, banana, wiener, cock, Long joe Tennis balls etc etc. Please lets not go there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Everyone got it bad. But the men ain't complaining. undecided

6} Double standards
I agree with that. But what can we do? Life goes on.

7} If a women expresses her sexuality she is a LovePeddler

Which era are we talking about here? Are you living in the 1950s or do you live somewhere in Pluto?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Emeka72(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
You just have to accept the fact that you are a woman because the world sees you as a woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 16, 2011
OP there are some of us men who hate being men and want to be women like those guys who go for a sex change cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ranoscky(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2011
sley4life:

If i come to the world again&agaain i will be a dude. Gals are too complicated
Am tellin you!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
NOTHING BEATS THE FIRST REASON OOO!!  undecided undecided undecided undecided

all that pain and redness just to have some baybay's kids!!  undecided

shut up there rokiatu! grin a p3riod isn't like it is in a summer's eve/k0tex commercial  grin
no picnics, butterflies and smiles gademit!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) / 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.