Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Share Your Experience On This Promo Method - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Experience On This Promo Method (19823 Views)

Get Free Awoof Airtime Immediately Before This Promo Ends / This Promo Is For Your Business / You Won't Believe This Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by kovic7(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
I won a lot of airtime from Guinness...
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by FX2BROWN: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have seen #1000 from 7up then, I redemned the amount from Ishashi area. I've also won recharge cards from Guiness promos. Free drinks, plenty, I couldn't count them from other brands.
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by oluwazoba25: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
In 2008 i won traveling experience to ghanna, thanks to guinness my first time boding a plaine, i cant forget that experience, i reamenber cotoca intanationa aireport grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by duality(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
I remember the days of 7up Daewoo racer cars.

We drink 7up no be small.

Now we know say na scam
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Nyanabo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
I remember wining Ngn25 airtime on those bottles crown with codes. grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by jeff1607(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
After a party Na to find bottle corks grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Teltel247: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
manhood:
I was just chilling and then remembered this promo stuff those days...

"Look under the crown and win! You can be a millionaire bla bla bla..."

My gang and myself never won anything serious from those things... na only free drink we don win and the vendors refused to redeem the prize for us...

Did you ever win anything tangible from these promotions?
Why are beverage and drinks companies no longer running such promo again?
Share your experience...

we don wise this days, we go break their head if they no give that's why they cease. All of them are scammers!!!
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Simpleshafee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Back then in 2002, I won a free drink.
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Bahamas95(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Childhood memories. grin

I remember when I had a bottle crown with a free drink. My friend and I walked a very long distance on that fateful saturday morning to collect it. When we got there they said we should bring an empty bottle before they give us the drink. embarassed.......We had to run back home to collect bottle just for a bottle of coke.

Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by neighbourhud: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:
I only won one bottle of coke then grin

You try sef... grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by possibilita(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
I won alot of coke drinks and airtime,I even moved from bar to bar picking corks
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Imustnottalk: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
I remembered years back when star was doing their promo #20 per cover with code or something like that ,my friend and I turn to bollar na so we go dey find star cover for everywhere we see
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by YourFavorite21(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol, I won a small red school bag from Coke.
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by obedugo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
I remember i and my siblings winning lots of buckets , plates and cup form Maggi star , bring 100 wrappers of Maggi star and win something, all the dustbin for our area hear am then

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by iliyande(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
nigerian company's promo and black friday all na scam,
i've never seen anybody close me to win any promo before
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by cayorday89(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Never won but I know of about 5 people that won that Astymim promo in 2016 during my NYSC, a Corper pharmacist that works at the hospital brought the carton home and we sent the code, na so I send tire I no win, some na once and them win. Then just dey wire them 10k like play like play.
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by adeniyi65(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
alpamo6:
Bought crates of soft drinks, closed the door, hoping to emerge as millionaire, but all na wash. As I survived sugar intake, I will survive Naija.
LMAO(in broda shaggy's voice) why you no try buy a whole trailer loaded with drinks,may be Mr Luck might have visited you grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by ashawopikin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
I won...100 recharge card for guinness promo
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Panda7(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
I think their poor management now are fraudulent because I remember growing up every end of the year there was always a free drink winning competition
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by bhella10: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
LibertyRep:
Terms and conditions applied.

One man won Daewoo Raser that year sha. I
Daewoo Racer was in the early 90's. Na bros you be o
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Generalwoodz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Akerele44:
Dos days i will go to Beer Pallor chuck my hand s inside there Dustbin looking for Cantars
Now that same hand na inside pink pussy you dey Chuck am all the way
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by jaeyking(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
Scam, never won shit and if you check their terms and conditions, they say no staff is allowed to participate which is cap, Nah the staffs or their relatives and friends dey win am. If they put it this way, look for a sticker in five sachet of indomies, do you know that, they only make few and out them in same cartons.

Well I won more than 10 free drinks
And my recharge cards should be close to 50 if not more than

Y Because my house dey opposite big beer parlours

So early in the morning by 5am
I don enter to dey pick canter

Drunkards no dey check under the crown
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by chival(f): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
My mum won a very nice and durable Guinness umbrella back then. I believe we also got a good number of free drinks and a cap.
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Lilsameey: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
jaeyking:

Well I won more than 10 free drinks
And my recharge cards should be close to 50 if not more than

Y Because my house dey opposite big beer parlours

So early in the morning by 5am
I don enter to dey pick canter

Drunkards no dey check under the crown
,..Lol, am talking of big promo gifts like Refrigeratora, cars, washing machine, cash prizes. Even Pepsi gave my mum a chiller exactly like the one in that bbn house. She still use money collect am that year.
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by jaeyking(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Lol, am talking of big promo gifts like Refrigeratora, cars, washing machine, cash prizes. Even Pepsi gave my mum a chiller exactly like the one in that bbn house. She still use money collect am that year.

Lol
The small one we win we appreciate
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Fucklove(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I won 5k with coca cola and got it cashed out in GTB. That was in 2011 cool
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Hkff: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Akerele44(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Now that same hand na inside pink pussy you dey Chuck am all the way
U no well grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Tunibitoye(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
My love for Guinness
E reach certain times MTN stopped creditting me airtime grin
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by showafrica(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
LibertyRep:
Terms and conditions applied.

One man won Daewoo Raser that year sha. I

Na their colleague... We got all the letters except (D) no where wey we no find the D, nothing nothing. This yahoo business no start today sha
Re: Share Your Experience On This Promo Method by Chykes4micheal: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I must confess that i won in the Nigeria breweries promo back in 2012. I sent the code and it was 10 naira sms charges then.

2 months later, i got a call from Nigerian breweries that i had won the sum of 50k.
I went to constain where their office was located, i was given Star ATM to go cash out the money at one Zenith bank they directed me to. Thanks to Star shine shine bobo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Hits ₦1,900; Pound, ₦2,250 / Folorunsho Alakija, Missing From Forbes List Of 21 Richest Nigerians / How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.