Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Fiverr Banned Me!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Banned Me!!! (750 Views)

Nairaland Malfunctioning Antispam System Banned Me Unnecessarily / Who Banned Me / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Banned Me!!! by Africangiants(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have had my fair share of Fiverr ban. 2years ago my top-rated account was banned.

Fiverr will ban your account if you do any of these 13 things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV_27FLXHOg
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Shitty website banned my account with my 550 dollar in it
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by juniorstar(m): 5:31am On Dec 09, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
Na why u withdraw after each job..provided its above the withdraw limit..why u turn am to bnk acct
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by Africangiants(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
juniorstar:

Na why u withdraw after each job..provided its above the withdraw limit..why u turn am to bnk acct

It takes 14days for funds to clear, and sometimes it happens that you are banned before the money clears, in which Fiverr will return the funds to the clients even when you have delivered. so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by Africangiants(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

So sad, i can relate. we mooove, open a new account and wait 90days to withdraw the last cash
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Africangiants:

So sad, i can relate. we mooove, open a new account and wait 90days to withdraw the last cash

They told me that I violated their policy. Till today, they never told me the policy that was violated. Abeg, how make we do upworks? I've registered since but nothing dey ssup.
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by juniorstar(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Africangiants:

It takes 14days for funds to clear, and sometimes it happens that you are banned before the money clears, in which Fiverr will return the funds to the clients even when you have delivered. so sad.
Very true..
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by Africangiants(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by Africangiants(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
pinkyruledworld:

They told me that I violated their policy. Till today, they never told me the policy that was violated. Abeg, how make we do upworks? I've registered since but nothing dey ssup.

So sorry about that.

Here is Upwork playlist
Upwork Playlist � https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFkk2ffw_PcpyAqziFRxpv6btU96AlAZu
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Africangiants:

So sorry about that.

Here is Upwork playlist
Upwork Playlist � https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFkk2ffw_PcpyAqziFRxpv6btU96AlAZu
Thanks chief. I will look into this.
Re: Fiverr Banned Me!!! by Africangiants(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
pinkyruledworld:

Thanks chief. I will look into this.

My pleasure

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy USDT Tether On Binance P2P (tutorial) / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate (USD/NGN) Rate For Today November 15, 2022 / Re: Openhand Wireless Email Solution(best Alternative To Blackberry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.