Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) (40969 Views)

JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Unidentified Malabite caught on Camera twice Apologizing to his lover in the public school environment of the University of Calabar, Cross river state.

His bussiness with the girl is yet unknown, its best known to them.

The students around was wondering the issues between them that lead to the succumb of the Malabite to the Malabress..

Witness said the Malabite kept de Malabress waiting for almost an Hour in a place called (lovers Garden) which is located infront of E-library of University of Calabar, which lead to the lover Apology that caught many attention in the school environment.

https://www./1646904788819231/permalink/2118014885041550/?app=fbl

3 Shares

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Comments

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by devilmaycry: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Shii wey dey always end at the school gate

31 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by vinceyinnovation: 2:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Premium tears pro max loading...

Who says it's only iphone that has pro max?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Naybahood(m): 3:58am On Dec 09, 2021
That guy for the second picture be like person wey dey thief charger.

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Jidemoo: 4:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Na so.....Dem send John go school....He reach there go change his name to Solomon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by tydi(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2021
And she asked him to come and do same in front of the students . The SIMPle man obliged..!!

Death to all SIMP.

Simps are deadly than terrorist

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Manigie: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2021
You might not even end up marrying the girl.... SMH, just to shine kongo, see how you kneel down for public.
Hope you'll have the balls to beg your wife like this in the future when you offend her

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by ashewoboy(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Na that girl wey wear pink cloth wey dey watch the drama I like.

girls that are as slim as kimberlywest.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Chiden(f): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2021
E yaaaa... I go love o

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Omo boy na you know oo..any how you like make you live your life you go meet am..

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Randy100: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Ana emegheri. Weak ass men. Apologizing alone is bad, apologizing to a woman is even worse, apologizing kneeling down is the worst.

17 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Noshitboi(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2021
With the pictures I'm seeing it's either Unical's status have dropped to the lowest level or these people are students of Unical secondary school? Malabite and Malabress ke shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Bunmhi(f): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2021
Red pillers go dey fine rn grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by halfbloodprince(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Those jeans looks pretty tight, might have cut circulation to his brain. And both of them look like their biggest priorities at the moment should be proper nutrition grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2021
When will I fall in love..

It's almost as if my heart is not working..

One minute "I will definitely try it" the next " hmmm, it's not worth it, she's either gonna break me or I break her"....

But deep down inside I am attracted to older women and tomboys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by englishmart(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2021
The energy teenagers of nowadays expend in the name of love, if converted to electricity, we may start exporting electricity to China

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Omniman(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2021
grin

All because of malaton sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by hollah123: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
The only thing that can make me do this is if my life depends on her approval, like I don't have any option again.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by offset67(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Bitch ass nigga

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Crusadee: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Young man, if you will take my advice huh, you won't regret it... Forget about all this university girls and focus on your studies... Put extra effort on your studies.. when you get used to this na you go choose kpekus wey you go nack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by tutudesz: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Olam09(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Lol.. if i beg her ma bend grin

She use to do that to me all the time, she'll show up late so me self dey always do am for her..
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2021

The guy is smart, he know how to dialogue.. But is stupid, na school then send am

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Begging a pussy in an open space is a no-no

That guy is very SIMPle

See as the girl sef be like spider

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by quillow: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
See person wey dem send go school.
Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Na so toto go the sweet this SIMPle boys till they no go graduate

I see him having 4 Carry overs this semester, I see him crying over this girl

All this I have seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) by omycron: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Sweet couples. Watch out for ten years time, they will post befor and after photos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.