Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 AM

How Do You Restore Your Gbwhatsapp Messages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Restore Your Gbwhatsapp Messages (426 Views)

Gbwhatsapp APK Download (official) Latest Version 2023 / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Gbwhatsapp Download Latest Apk Updated Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Restore Your Gbwhatsapp Messages by ChilamNk(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2021
My fellow nairalanders using GBwhatsapp,

No doubt that GB has good features. But its reinstallation when it expires can cause great pains because you have to delete the app in its entirety to be able to reinstall ( my experience thou) embarassed

How do you back up your messages and restore then successfully when you reinstall??
Re: How Do You Restore Your Gbwhatsapp Messages by Skyfornia(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2021
ChilamNk:
My fellow nairalanders using GBwhatsapp,

No doubt that GB has good features. But its reinstallation when it expires can cause great pains because you have to delete the app in its entirety to be able to reinstall ( my experience thou) embarassed

How do you back up your messages and restore then successfully when you reinstall??

Why will you delete to reinstall instead of updating the app?
Re: How Do You Restore Your Gbwhatsapp Messages by ChilamNk(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Skyfornia:

Why will you delete to reinstall instead of updating the app?

It wouldn't reinstall till it's deleted
Re: How Do You Restore Your Gbwhatsapp Messages by Skyfornia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
ChilamNk:

It wouldn't reinstall till it's deleted

You are not doing it right

(1) (Reply)

Glo Network Still Down In Edo State 24 Hours After / Original Non-stick Pots / How To Create An Effective Social Media Marketing Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.