Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

POS Scam Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / POS Scam Alert (2387 Views)

Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / SCAM ALERT- UNCRD Disowns Job Vacancy Circulating Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2021
One Akim Benedict Thomas based in Lagos goes around parading himself as Pos aggregator alwaz advertising esp.on nairaland looking for POS agent nationwide
He has a scam Whatsapp group n individual Whatsapp where he tells u to get client to buy POS,he tells u to go look for shop to start d business
After giving him d client contact,he sweet talks them into buying after payment he start playing pretty smart and telling u sweet lies n he can lie??
He scammed me 74k and others over 100k
I think does this to ppl out side Lagos cos he knows it will be difficult for u to track him,them u forget abt it
Wen u chat him up he replies at will or Cal him he hangs up immediately

Pls lez all be careful he has a sweet luring tongue

This his number 0818 078 0975 for those that wat to greet him
His nairaland I'd is village meat[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Scam Alert by Perfecttouch(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
He is a sweet talker but I didn't fall for his scam..
He was using diff tactics but I did my own finding and saw through him..
Re: POS Scam Alert by futuregovernor: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Back up your claim with full evidence

1 Like

Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
futuregovernor:
wat evidence? That a client I referred him to ordered for a Pos after making payments he started playing smart until d client change his mind and started asking for a refund and av been veryyyy patient with him since January till now
Abi make I send contact of some persons wen em don scam 100k plus

2 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by joyousever(f): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
The proofs are obvious from the two testifiers or are you his apologist?
futuregovernor:

7 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
joyousever:
The proofs are obvious from the two testifiers or are you his apologist?
it's still him
His using different nairaland ids to scam pple

3 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by joyousever(f): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just imagine the "konkobility' unrepentant scammers everywhere! You should have reported his scamming arse to the MODs..
Analee:
it's still him
His using different nairaland ids to scam pple

3 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
joyousever:
Just imagine the "konkobility' unrepentant scammers everywhere! You should have reported his scamming arse to the MODs..
pls help me out
Don't know them
Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Help me report him
I know he will still create another account
Cos scamming na part of his DNA

2 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by joyousever(f): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Check below any of his posts, you'll see a report button there. Click on it and list of offences will be shown.Read through and pick the offence number he has been committing and explain how he has been scamming people. Then mention the moderators of Nairaland like Mind44, Seun, Dominique, Justwise. They'll do the needful by banning him and his IP.
Analee:
pls help me out
Don't know them

2 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by Prolificgiant(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have never for ones liked this POS of a thing ,check my signature

1 Like

Re: POS Scam Alert by azelab: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
If the money was paid to him through account number or by bank , just report him to cpd and his bank , though it might involve getting a court order and I am very sure you would get your money back.

2 Likes

Re: POS Scam Alert by revived2: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op if you need POS go and apply for kudi or PAGA

Ok ife no hard this is 2021 and information is everywhere

Analee

1 Like

Re: POS Scam Alert by JavaScript9091: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Op it is important you provide proof of scam. You can't just make allegations without proof. I too was scammed by a nairalander and I will drag him all over the internet with proof from next week.
Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2021
JavaScript9091:
Op it is important you provide proof of scam. You can't just make allegations without proof. I too was scammed by a nairalander and I will drag him all over the internet with proof from next week.
ok I will
It's not an allegation it's something he has been doing since here on nairaland even has a Whatsapp group where he can ppl
Go through his profile,his nairaland id is future governor and villagemeat
He uses different acct to scam to scam pple
His name is akim Benedict Thomas based in Lagos , always parading himself as a Pos aggregator his alwaz looking for POS agents nationwide

If u r on Whatsapp send u number I can forward our Whatsapp conversation cos been trying to send it here but i cant

1 Like

Re: POS Scam Alert by JavaScript9091: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Analee:
ok I will
It's not an allegation it's something he has been doing since here on nairaland even has a Whatsapp group where he can ppl
Go through his profile,his nairaland id is future governor and villagemeat
He uses different acct to scam to scam pple
His name is akim Benedict Thomas based in Lagos , always parading himself as a Pos aggregator his alwaz looking for POS agents nationwide

If u r on Whatsapp send u number I can forward our Whatsapp conversation cos been trying to send it here but i cant

I get you. It is important you keep trying to post your conversation with the scammer here including his account number. This will enable potential victims avoid him in the future. A simple search of his account number online can direct to this thread
Re: POS Scam Alert by lereinter(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Pos is everywhere how someone come sweet talk you to pay without delivery

Pos that people are getting without even making full payment

Such sweet talk must be something else
Re: POS Scam Alert by jericco1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
That's crazy in the end both of you were greedy, but the greedier person came up top.

1 Like

Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
JavaScript9091:

I get you. It is important you keep trying to post your conversation with the scammer here including his account number. This will enable potential victims avoid him in the future. A simple search of his account number online can direct to this thread
yeah av been trying to do that but I can't
But tis his account number 2100348794
UBA
Akim Benedict Thomas
Re: POS Scam Alert by JavaScript9091: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Analee:
yeah av been trying to do that but I can't
But tis his account number 2100348794
UBA
Akim Benedict Thomas

This is wrong ma. It is important that you post your conversation first to provide evidence of scam. For now it is mere your words against his
Re: POS Scam Alert by Analee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
JavaScript9091:

This is wrong ma. It is important that you post your conversation first to provide evidence of scam. For now it is mere your words against his
like I said av been trying to screenshot but I can't
There is nothing wrong o
He has been scamming ppl here long before now go tru his profile

(1) (Reply)

. / Article Writers Wanted Immediately For Popular Website/Magazine Spicebaby / IITA/Africarice VACANCY ---- Research Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.