Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Kaduna NUJ Polls: Farida Is Someone We Can Trust - NTA Chapel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kaduna NUJ Polls: Farida Is Someone We Can Trust - NTA Chapel (155 Views)

The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kaduna NUJ Polls: Farida Harps On Unity, Flags Off Campaign / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna NUJ Polls: Farida Is Someone We Can Trust - NTA Chapel by Jatuski: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chairman NIgeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), NIgeria Television Authority (NTA) Kaduna Chapel, Suleiman Abdullahi Rigachikun has said that Farida Abubakar is someone who can be trusted with leadership.posituon, because of her democratic tendencies.

He expressed this, when Team Farida Campaign visited NTA on Thursday December 9, 2021, ahead of the Kaduna council polls billed for December 16.

"She is someone we can trust. She is not the type of person that does not listen to people and does not forgive," he said.

Speaking further, he expressed hope that if Farida wins the polls, she will unite all members.

"You are most welcome and we hope that you will come and unite the NUJ.

"We have received calls for endorsement, even from Abuja advising us on who to support," he added.

A Principal Reporter with NTA Kaduna, Achari Maxwell in her remarks, said that as a corps member in KSMC, Aunty Farida was allowing her to cover the governor's wife, no matter how small she was.

"Now that you are coming on board, we will be expecting differences and when you get there, we will start coming to NUJ Secretariat.

"We have benefitted from her in several ways, we are looking forward to having a mother like her in NUJ," she said.

In his remarks, A Senior Reporter, Sunday Adamu said that unprofessional conducts from journalists should be checked when Farida comes on board.

"My plea is by the time you get there, try to sanitize the system, so that the battered image will be restored," he appealed.

In his remarks, another Principal Reporter, Ahmed Kudan wished Farida the best and tasked her on ensuring unity and retraining of members on modern journalism.

Hajiya Farida in her remarks, said that she was there to solicit their support in the polls coming up December 16, 2021.

She explained that she doesn't want to make promises, however, if she emerges, her first congress will determine what to do.

"It will be an all inclusive government.

"One thing I will promise you is to unite members of NUJ Kaduna and NTA who have not been coming to NUJ will be carried along.

"You have not been active members of NUJ and I am not happy. NTA is the largest television station in Africa. I will unite all. Please vote me in so I can unite all our members.

"We are journalists, why should we be fighting each other. You all know my track records, I have always had cordial working relationship with all my colleagues in previous positions held.

"I will be transparent and NTA must be part of my government. I want to say thank you for your support, looking forward to seeing you at the swearing-in," she stressed.

(1) (Reply)

PMP Training / @shareit LITE Nigeria / Join Sharit Lite To Make Money Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.